Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Negotiations are already under way 14:52 - Jun 10 with 1323 viewsdirk_doone

"Experienced shot-stopper Willy Caballero, who arrived at the club last December, has been offered a new contract, while talks remain ongoing with long-term servant Shane Long.

Elsewhere, Alex McCarthy and Jack Stephens agreed new terms during the 2021/22 campaign."

Sounds promising. Can we meet Shane Long's terms?
[Post edited 10 Jun 2022 14:54]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Negotiations are already under way on 15:08 - Jun 10 with 1253 viewssaints__fan__73

I thought this was a joke.

Another year of Shane Long.

Yep, the new owners are certainly sending out a clear statement of ambition there.

So they seem to have even less cash than Gao.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Negotiations are already under way on 15:34 - Jun 10 with 1189 viewsSaintsforeverj

Negotiations are already under way on 15:08 - Jun 10 by saints__fan__73

I thought this was a joke.

Another year of Shane Long.

Yep, the new owners are certainly sending out a clear statement of ambition there.

So they seem to have even less cash than Gao.

Shane Long is worth another year in my opinion, as long as he is just here to come on for the last 5 minutes of a game to run around and be a nuisance. I'm waiting for those key signings that will improve the team: a proven striker, experienced defender, a leader in midfield.

As for Cabellero, McCarthy and Stephens getting new contracts, well that's not good news really is it.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2022 15:36]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Negotiations are already under way on 16:29 - Jun 10 with 1124 viewsSaintal7

A bit odd this. According to Shane's wife he's had no contact from the club !
Negotiations are already under way on 16:45 - Jun 10 with 1100 viewsBicester_North

Negotiations are already under way on 16:29 - Jun 10 by Saintal7

A bit odd this. According to Shane's wife he's had no contact from the club !

More weirdness

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Negotiations are already under way on 17:15 - Jun 10 with 1062 viewskingslandstand1

Negotiations are already under way on 15:34 - Jun 10 by Saintsforeverj

Shane Long is worth another year in my opinion, as long as he is just here to come on for the last 5 minutes of a game to run around and be a nuisance. I'm waiting for those key signings that will improve the team: a proven striker, experienced defender, a leader in midfield.

As for Cabellero, McCarthy and Stephens getting new contracts, well that's not good news really is it.

Re Long, the trouble is he will only be brought on (as any other substitution) once we've gone 1 up, opposition equalise and then go ahead as Ralph decides he needs to change things as he couldn't see that the opposition manager managed to change his game to get back in to the game, rather than us going all out to increase that initial lead and not sit on it!

There must be a reason why we've lost more points from winning positions that almost anybody else this last couple of seasons
Negotiations are already under way on 17:15 - Jun 10 with 1062 viewskingslandstand1

Negotiations are already under way on 15:34 - Jun 10 by Saintsforeverj

Re the last 3 you mention, it's good news for them!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024