Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taxi for Boris 06:09 - Jun 24 with 15251 viewsPatfromPoole

The end would appear to be nigh……

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Taxi for Boris on 06:30 - Jun 24 with 5458 viewskernow

He won't quit
Taxi for Boris on 06:32 - Jun 24 with 5454 viewsPatfromPoole

Taxi for Boris on 06:30 - Jun 24 by kernow

He won't quit

A few of the Cabinet may well though.

Tory MP’s must all be fearing they will lose their seats in a couple of years.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Taxi for Boris on 07:08 - Jun 24 with 5415 viewsHeisenberg

The tragi comedy continues. I’d enjoy it but for the fact this clown is destroying the country and peoples lives. He won’t resign as he is way too arrogant. Odds on he won’t only lead the Tories into an election disaster but in the process will become the first sitting PM to lose his own seat.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Taxi for Boris on 07:11 - Jun 24 with 5414 viewsSalisburySaint

Taxi for Boris on 06:30 - Jun 24 by kernow

He won't quit

He’s too thick skinned to resign, he thinks he untouchable.

Through staying in office he is further damaging the Tory Party every day, the latest news of him trying to get foreign office to give Carrie a high paid job (which most of media in this country will not report),yet another example of why he’s not fit for office

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/06/22/boris-johnson-carrie-carriegate/
Taxi for Boris on 08:24 - Jun 24 with 5360 viewssaintwizzler

Like Hassenhüttl he is untouchable.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Taxi for Boris on 09:46 - Jun 24 with 5284 viewsSadoldgit

Taxi for Boris on 07:11 - Jun 24 by SalisburySaint

He’s too thick skinned to resign, he thinks he untouchable.

Through staying in office he is further damaging the Tory Party every day, the latest news of him trying to get foreign office to give Carrie a high paid job (which most of media in this country will not report),yet another example of why he’s not fit for office

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/06/22/boris-johnson-carrie-carriegate/

The Mirror have carried (no pun intended) the story and it had been discussed on a few radio programmes. James O’Brien was talking about it yesterday on LBC. It is just another very unfortunate episode in this man’s abuse of his position, but fortunately it is now just a matter of time before he goes. Of course he is way too arrogant to resign and will have to be carried (no pun intended) kicking and screaming from office. If the Tories have any sense they will do something to replace him before the next election, although who with? The cabinet is full of incompetent brown nosers. He has become a liability to the party which is the upside who want to see a change of government, but he is also now a complete liability to the country at a time when we need a clear and decisive leader and government. Every time he suffers a set back someone else takes the fall, today it is the party chairman who falls on his sword, and he trots out the usual tripe about listening to the voters and working harder. If he listened to the voters he would resign.Where was he when the crap was hitting the fan for his candidates in the two by-elections? Rwanda! Not here rallying his troops. For those still thinking it is a good idea to support him, when will the penny drop? He doesn’t give a stuff about you or anyone else. He just looks after his own interests. That includes trying to get his then latest squeeze a very well paid job (whilst his then wife was being treated for cancer). How many times does he needs to abuse his own position to sort out his own needs before those still backing him realise what they are actually voting for? Fortunately more and more voters are seeing him for what he is now.
Taxi for Boris on 10:02 - Jun 24 with 5278 viewsPaleRider

For me the first problem is not just Boris but the coterie of sycophants he has surrounded himself with. The second problem is that the Conservative party have managed to debase politics under Johnson's leadership (admittedly they are not alone but they have descended a lot further into the mire).

It doesn't actually matter if he stays or goes - the damage has been done.
Taxi for Boris on 10:59 - Jun 24 with 5227 views1885_SFC

Just what I didn't need this morning - seeing a gurning, smug Ed Davey on breakfast telly which made me throw up my Kelloggs Frosties. Urgh.

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

Taxi for Boris on 11:15 - Jun 24 with 5200 viewsDorsetIan

Taxi for Boris on 10:02 - Jun 24 by PaleRider

For me the first problem is not just Boris but the coterie of sycophants he has surrounded himself with. The second problem is that the Conservative party have managed to debase politics under Johnson's leadership (admittedly they are not alone but they have descended a lot further into the mire).

Yes, the damage has been done and it's not just Boris.

The coalition govt had the hard task of seeing us through the fallout from the financial crisis, but since Cameron was elected outright it's been one Tory Party psychodrama after another.

Seven years of absolute f**cking nonsense and meanwhile the country has just stagnated.

And these people claim to love the UK. They couldn't give a toss about the prosperity of this country.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Taxi for Boris on 11:56 - Jun 24 with 5142 viewsBazza

Taxi for Boris on 11:15 - Jun 24 by DorsetIan

Yes, the damage has been done and it's not just Boris.

The coalition govt had the hard task of seeing us through the fallout from the financial crisis, but since Cameron was elected outright it's been one Tory Party psychodrama after another.

Seven years of absolute f**cking nonsense and meanwhile the country has just stagnated.

And these people claim to love the UK. They couldn't give a toss about the prosperity of this country.

You love the country yet you voted for Corbyn😵‍💫
Taxi for Boris on 12:27 - Jun 24 with 5117 viewsinthebox

Taxi for Boris on 11:56 - Jun 24 by Bazza

If Corbyn was in charge RMT wouldn't be on strike and the teachers and Nurses wouldn't be planning on going out.
Taxi for Boris on 13:43 - Jun 24 with 5034 viewsDorsetIan

Taxi for Boris on 11:56 - Jun 24 by Bazza

There's no point voting Labour in West Dorset.

I love the country more than the moronic, flag-waving goons that are currently trying to govern us.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Taxi for Boris on 13:45 - Jun 24 with 5037 viewssaint22

far too late, damage is done
Taxi for Boris on 15:12 - Jun 24 with 4972 viewssolent_toffee

Did you see the state of the minister for safeguarding on question time last night. Completely out of touch with reality and society, every week they send a numpty on there who is ill prepared and out of their depth.

It’s almost as though they don’t give a toss.
Taxi for Boris on 15:38 - Jun 24 with 4941 viewsBerber

It isn’t done yet. He won’t go, and the party (and politics in the UK) will be damaged further before he is ousted. What with him, the Scottish Witch and their very sad Ian Drakeford, “There could be trouble ahead.”
Taxi for Boris on 16:41 - Jun 24 with 4899 viewskingslandstand1

Taxi for Boris on 12:27 - Jun 24 by inthebox

If Corbyn was in charge RMT wouldn't be on strike and the teachers and Nurses wouldn't be planning on going out.

So would he have just given them what they ask for? Just curious
Mind, haven't the barristers been asking for 25% or something
Taxi for Boris on 16:50 - Jun 24 with 4896 viewsPaleRider

Taxi for Boris on 15:38 - Jun 24 by Berber

It isn’t done yet. He won’t go, and the party (and politics in the UK) will be damaged further before he is ousted. What with him, the Scottish Witch and their very sad Ian Drakeford, “There could be trouble ahead.”

Berber - I meant that the damage has really been done to the perception of politics. I have often disagreed with politicians of all parties but rarely have I been so disillusioned - to the extent that I believe that MP's should no longer use the term "honourable" as this term has been completely denigrated (starting from the top).
Taxi for Boris on 17:00 - Jun 24 with 4876 viewsRon11

Taxi for Boris on 09:46 - Jun 24 by Sadoldgit

The Mirror have carried (no pun intended) the story and it had been discussed on a few radio programmes. James O’Brien was talking about it yesterday on LBC. It is just another very unfortunate episode in this man’s abuse of his position, but fortunately it is now just a matter of time before he goes. Of course he is way too arrogant to resign and will have to be carried (no pun intended) kicking and screaming from office. If the Tories have any sense they will do something to replace him before the next election, although who with? The cabinet is full of incompetent brown nosers. He has become a liability to the party which is the upside who want to see a change of government, but he is also now a complete liability to the country at a time when we need a clear and decisive leader and government. Every time he suffers a set back someone else takes the fall, today it is the party chairman who falls on his sword, and he trots out the usual tripe about listening to the voters and working harder. If he listened to the voters he would resign.Where was he when the crap was hitting the fan for his candidates in the two by-elections? Rwanda! Not here rallying his troops. For those still thinking it is a good idea to support him, when will the penny drop? He doesn’t give a stuff about you or anyone else. He just looks after his own interests. That includes trying to get his then latest squeeze a very well paid job (whilst his then wife was being treated for cancer). How many times does he needs to abuse his own position to sort out his own needs before those still backing him realise what they are actually voting for? Fortunately more and more voters are seeing him for what he is now.

'He doesn't give a stuff about you or anybody else'.
That is 100% Tony Fu cking Liar Blair.
The main contender for causing more harm to this country than anyone else by a country mile.
Taxi for Boris on 17:01 - Jun 24 with 4869 viewsRon11

Taxi for Boris on 10:59 - Jun 24 by 1885_SFC

Just what I didn't need this morning - seeing a gurning, smug Ed Davey on breakfast telly which made me throw up my Kelloggs Frosties. Urgh.

If there's one politician who needs a throat punch, it's that cu nt.
Taxi for Boris on 17:32 - Jun 24 with 4854 viewscocklebreath

Taxi for Boris on 17:01 - Jun 24 by Ron11

If there's one politician who needs a throat punch, it's that cu nt.

Do you think Boris is a lying, cheating, slimy scumbag?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Taxi for Boris on 17:44 - Jun 24 with 4839 viewsSadoldgit

Taxi for Boris on 17:00 - Jun 24 by Ron11

'He doesn't give a stuff about you or anybody else'.
That is 100% Tony Fu cking Liar Blair.
The main contender for causing more harm to this country than anyone else by a country mile.

Sorry Ron but if you can’t see that Johnson is a lot worse than any other PM in our lifetime you need to go to Specsavers. No fan of Blair but he did a number of good things for this country. Johnson only looks out for himself. At a time when we need a man with a plan we have a man who is more concerned with where his next shag is coming from. He has pretty much fu cked up everything he has done as PM. As Max Hastings says, “the only people who think that Johnson is ok are those that do not know him.” The bloke is a clueless disaster. Blair was a smart operator. No comparison.
Taxi for Boris on 18:43 - Jun 24 with 4816 viewsdirk_doone

He's currently being processed in Rwanda. Born in the USA, with Turkish, German and Russian ancestry, and a criminal record - they might decide not to let him back in again.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Taxi for Boris on 19:35 - Jun 24 with 4769 viewsBridders2

Taxi for Boris on 17:44 - Jun 24 by Sadoldgit

Sorry Ron but if you can’t see that Johnson is a lot worse than any other PM in our lifetime you need to go to Specsavers. No fan of Blair but he did a number of good things for this country. Johnson only looks out for himself. At a time when we need a man with a plan we have a man who is more concerned with where his next shag is coming from. He has pretty much fu cked up everything he has done as PM. As Max Hastings says, “the only people who think that Johnson is ok are those that do not know him.” The bloke is a clueless disaster. Blair was a smart operator. No comparison.

Blair only took us into an illegal war killing hundreds of thousands of people and opened the UK to mass immigration from India, Africa and later Europe helping to perpetuate the Brexit vote. Nice work.
Taxi for Boris on 19:38 - Jun 24 with 4745 viewsBridders2

Oh and inherited a boom economy from the Tories but managed to pay off no bebt and left the country bankrupt!
Taxi for Boris on 20:22 - Jun 24 with 4705 viewsBazza

Taxi for Boris on 13:43 - Jun 24 by DorsetIan

There's no point voting Labour in West Dorset.

I love the country more than the moronic, flag-waving goons that are currently trying to govern us.

No idea what you’re saying about flags and I certainly don’t want to apologise for Boris. But I do know who is calling strikes when we are impoverished by war and covid, no doubt red flags wavers with obvious political motives.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024