Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton Away Travel Still Have Places Left For Klagenfurt Trip 07:45 - Jun 24 with 685 viewsSaintsNews

Southampton Away Travel Still Have Places Left For Klagenfurt Trip 24th Jun 2022 07:45
Those Saints supporters who like to follow the team abroad on pre season tours can go on an organised trip with Southampton Away Travel who are organising a trip to see the team play Klagenfurt. 1

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton Away Travel Still Have Places Left For Klagenfurt Trip on 08:14 - Jun 24 with 659 viewsPatfromPoole

saintwizzler has been biding his time, waiting for a sensible offer to be made to him by the organisers for his cabaret act on the coach.

This includes the following:-

- bingo
- charades
- a game of guess the flavour of the cold crisps
- a Malibu Milk speed-drinking competition; winner gets a signed Alex McCarthy shirt

I would suggest the organisers need to get a move on. He is in high demand.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Southampton Away Travel Still Have Places Left For Klagenfurt Trip on 08:23 - Jun 24 with 653 viewssaintwizzler

Southampton Away Travel Still Have Places Left For Klagenfurt Trip on 08:14 - Jun 24 by PatfromPoole

saintwizzler has been biding his time, waiting for a sensible offer to be made to him by the organisers for his cabaret act on the coach.

- bingo
- charades
- a Malibu Milk speed-drinking competition; winner gets a signed Alex McCarthy shirt

Yes with Saints Fan 73 on board disagreeing with everything anyone says and saying how it should be done it should be a raucous few days!

“Only me!”

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Southampton Away Travel Still Have Places Left For Klagenfurt Trip on 09:17 - Jun 24 with 610 viewsSaintNick

Southampton Away Travel Still Have Places Left For Klagenfurt Trip on 08:14 - Jun 24 by PatfromPoole

- bingo
- charades

I think they are already looking at hiring an alternative local entertainer in this mode

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Southampton Away Travel Still Have Places Left For Klagenfurt Trip on 09:29 - Jun 24 with 599 viewssaintwizzler

Southampton Away Travel Still Have Places Left For Klagenfurt Trip on 09:17 - Jun 24 by SaintNick

I think they are already looking at hiring an alternative local entertainer in this mode

A man of the cloth?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Southampton Away Travel Still Have Places Left For Klagenfurt Trip on 09:49 - Jun 24 with 588 viewsSaintNick

Southampton Away Travel Still Have Places Left For Klagenfurt Trip on 09:29 - Jun 24 by saintwizzler

A man of the cloth?

A man who touches cloth with alarming regularity

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024