Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Monaco Tickets in the Post Today 13:18 - Jul 27 with 764 viewsSaintsforeverj

I bought some tickets for Monaco 3 weeks ago. Rang them up on Friday and they said they would post them. Still not arrived, so what a c0ck up. Paid an admin fee of £1.50 for each ticket, to not get them! It's just so pathetic for a PL club. Anyone else had this problem? Any sign of the Spurs tickets yet or season tickets?

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

No Monaco Tickets in the Post Today on 13:48 - Jul 27 with 708 viewskingslandstand1

Sounds like usual efficiency at the Saints ticket office again!

I was only thinking yesterday about when the ST may be popping through the letter box with our new lapel badges and thank you letter for our wonderful support!
No Monaco Tickets in the Post Today on 14:01 - Jul 27 with 678 viewssaints__fan__73

If you don't tell them I won't.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

No Monaco Tickets in the Post Today on 14:17 - Jul 27 with 657 viewsBerber

What? The ticketing system isn’t working efficiently? I always find them great when I call on the phone, but otherwise, completely at sea with the modern world.
No Monaco Tickets in the Post Today on 14:22 - Jul 27 with 649 viewsSaintsforeverj

Who remembers the chaos at the turnstiles last season with the scanners and loads of ST holders not getting their seasons tickets. Let's hope they start getting them in the post now, rather than a few days before the first game, otherwise expect more chaos. I just don't understand what is so difficult. Just put them in the post in time 🤔
[Post edited 27 Jul 2022 14:24]

No Monaco Tickets in the Post Today on 14:26 - Jul 27 with 642 viewsSaintNick

No Monaco Tickets in the Post Today on 14:22 - Jul 27 by Saintsforeverj

Who remembers the chaos at the turnstiles last season with the scanners and loads of ST holders not getting their seasons tickets. Let's hope they start getting them in the post now, rather than a few days before the first game, otherwise expect more chaos. I just don't understand what is so difficult. Just put them in the post in time 🤔
[Post edited 27 Jul 2022 14:24]

Last season's chaos wasn't an isolated incident just involving Saints, quite a few other clubs had similar issues with supply of season tickets and the technology.

As I said on here a couple of days ago, most clubs in the Premier league do not have stock of both first and second team shirts again.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

No Monaco Tickets in the Post Today on 14:29 - Jul 27 with 633 viewsSaintsforeverj

No Monaco Tickets in the Post Today on 14:26 - Jul 27 by SaintNick

Last season's chaos wasn't an isolated incident just involving Saints, quite a few other clubs had similar issues with supply of season tickets and the technology.

As I said on here a couple of days ago, most clubs in the Premier league do not have stock of both first and second team shirts again.

Nick, just tell me why 4 paper tickets for Monaco, that I paid for 3 weeks ago, within an expensive admin fee, can't just be popped in the post in good time??? I await your answer with curiosity and suspense.

The technology?
Lack of staff?
Supply of paper?
Supply of ink to the printers?

I really would like to know.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2022 14:32]

No Monaco Tickets in the Post Today on 14:32 - Jul 27 with 615 viewsSaintNick

No Monaco Tickets in the Post Today on 14:29 - Jul 27 by Saintsforeverj

Nick, just tell me why 4 paper tickets for Monaco, that I paid for 3 weeks ago, within an expensive admin fee, can't just be popped in the post in good time??? I await your answer with curiosity and suspense.

The technology?
Lack of staff?
Supply of paper?
Supply of ink to the printers?

I really would like to know.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2022 14:32]

I was referring to the season ticket situation, I agree with you as to why you havent received your individual tickets, have you contacted them and told them, for the Viallareal game I booked the ticket last Wednesday and it was here by Friday.

Something has gone wrong, just ring them up

No Monaco Tickets in the Post Today on 14:39 - Jul 27 with 611 viewsSaintsforeverj

No Monaco Tickets in the Post Today on 14:32 - Jul 27 by SaintNick

I was referring to the season ticket situation, I agree with you as to why you havent received your individual tickets, have you contacted them and told them, for the Viallareal game I booked the ticket last Wednesday and it was here by Friday.

Something has gone wrong, just ring them up

I rang them last Friday, and they said oh, we will put them in the post. But it's obviously too late. So rang this morning and we all have to go to the ticket office for duplicates, just like.last year with the season tickets and Everton away tickets. This year's ST went wrong when they couldn't even take payment and had to pay manually and they didn't even inform us. Why are there so many problems then? Never had these issues in the past?

But in terms of the season tickets this year, if there are again technology problems as is your excuse, they ought to start sending out paper copies before we have more chaos again. Spurs tickets, well why is it so difficult to send out tickets, when the game sold out a month ago? There is still time,but why not be punctual and just get them sent out early. Why last minute .com?
[Post edited 27 Jul 2022 14:40]

Login to get fewer ads

No Monaco Tickets in the Post Today on 14:55 - Jul 27 with 589 viewsSaintNick

No Monaco Tickets in the Post Today on 14:39 - Jul 27 by Saintsforeverj

I rang them last Friday, and they said oh, we will put them in the post. But it's obviously too late. So rang this morning and we all have to go to the ticket office for duplicates, just like.last year with the season tickets and Everton away tickets. This year's ST went wrong when they couldn't even take payment and had to pay manually and they didn't even inform us. Why are there so many problems then? Never had these issues in the past?

But in terms of the season tickets this year, if there are again technology problems as is your excuse, they ought to start sending out paper copies before we have more chaos again. Spurs tickets, well why is it so difficult to send out tickets, when the game sold out a month ago? There is still time,but why not be punctual and just get them sent out early. Why last minute .com?
[Post edited 27 Jul 2022 14:40]

I havent made any excuses for them, I was just saying the reasons behind it, if there are issues with the technology again they should just e mail out paper copies to print out, there is still 2 1/2 weeks before the first home game so not an issue just yet.

For away games they always blame it on the away clubs not sending them the tickets,

No Monaco Tickets in the Post Today on 15:02 - Jul 27 with 579 viewsSaintsforeverj

No Monaco Tickets in the Post Today on 14:55 - Jul 27 by SaintNick

I havent made any excuses for them, I was just saying the reasons behind it, if there are issues with the technology again they should just e mail out paper copies to print out, there is still 2 1/2 weeks before the first home game so not an issue just yet.

For away games they always blame it on the away clubs not sending them the tickets,

I went to the Eastleigh game last night. I downloaded a ticket onto my phone in 10 seconds from the Eastleigh website. Showed it from a distance on my phone, to a man behind an old dell style turnstile, in I went within 5 seconds. No scanners in sight. Easy as that. Getting tickets for a Saints game is like hours and hours of ringing, filling in forms, visits to the ticket office, emails, I mean does it need to be so difficult!!
[Post edited 27 Jul 2022 15:04]

No Monaco Tickets in the Post Today on 15:13 - Jul 27 with 558 viewsSaintNick

No Monaco Tickets in the Post Today on 15:02 - Jul 27 by Saintsforeverj

I went to the Eastleigh game last night. I downloaded a ticket onto my phone in 10 seconds from the Eastleigh website. Showed it from a distance on my phone, to a man behind an old dell style turnstile, in I went within 5 seconds. No scanners in sight. Easy as that. Getting tickets for a Saints game is like hours and hours of ringing, filling in forms, visits to the ticket office, emails, I mean does it need to be so difficult!!
[Post edited 27 Jul 2022 15:04]

I am a big critic of the ticketing system at St Mary's, but you cant compare it with Eastleigh's which is a system with far lower capabilities.

No Monaco Tickets in the Post Today on 15:19 - Jul 27 with 555 viewsSaintsforeverj

No Monaco Tickets in the Post Today on 15:13 - Jul 27 by SaintNick

I am a big critic of the ticketing system at St Mary's, but you cant compare it with Eastleigh's which is a system with far lower capabilities.

Say what you like, it was much easier by a million miles. Ticket bought and used at the turnstile within a combined total of 30 seconds. That's the truth. I just want to get in without any fuss. Add all the capabilities you like but it hasn't made things easier. All this technology going wrong, isn't making things easier at all.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2022 15:25]

No Monaco Tickets in the Post Today on 16:30 - Jul 27 with 499 viewsdwayne_dibley

Feels like the Ticket Office has been contracted out to the lowest Facilities Management bidder

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024