Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Guy Who Picks The Half Time Music.... 11:27 - Aug 14 with 1588 viewsTimSaint

........excelled again yesterday.

Anyone else pick up on Green Day's American Idiot, played for the benefit of the Leeds Boss ?

Fitted in well with some of the other topical classics he has played in the past, based on the opposition. :-)

TimSaint

The Guy Who Picks The Half Time Music.... on 11:30 - Aug 14 with 1560 viewsChesham_Saint

Didn’t notice green day, but the overall selection was very good.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

The Guy Who Picks The Half Time Music.... on 12:53 - Aug 14 with 1436 viewsfelly1

Yeah I've noticed his music selections often reflect something that's going on. Bit of an indie lover I'd say going by the sounds on offer.
The Guy Who Picks The Half Time Music.... on 13:01 - Aug 14 with 1415 viewsPatfromPoole

Has he played “Panic” by The Smiths?

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

The Guy Who Picks The Half Time Music.... on 13:47 - Aug 14 with 1360 viewsChesham_Saint

The Guy Who Picks The Half Time Music.... on 13:01 - Aug 14 by PatfromPoole

I’ll be more concerned when he plays ‘White Riot’…

The Guy Who Picks The Half Time Music.... on 14:07 - Aug 14 with 1342 viewsMytchettSaint

As long as I don’t hear get get down by Paul Johnson anytime soon I’ll be happy.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

The Guy Who Picks The Half Time Music.... on 14:32 - Aug 14 with 1305 viewsPatfromPoole

How about “I Can’t Stand It” by Blossoms?

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

The Guy Who Picks The Half Time Music.... on 16:09 - Aug 14 with 1195 viewsChesham_Saint

Or a remake of the Dead Kennedys classic?
‘Austria Uber Alles’?

The Guy Who Picks The Half Time Music.... on 16:11 - Aug 14 with 1187 viewsBridders2

' Looking over my shoulder'.... by Mike and the Mechanics
Login to get fewer ads

The Guy Who Picks The Half Time Music.... on 16:13 - Aug 14 with 1185 viewsIanSouthstander

I remember how pathetic we all thought it was when Brighton played Making plans for Nigel when we were at the Withdean in the promotion year.

Didn't work for them either.
The Guy Who Picks The Half Time Music.... on 17:17 - Aug 14 with 1120 viewsLondonSaint76

I remember the Liverpool DJ got into trouble for playing Arrivederci Roma at FT after Liverpool squeezed through to the UEFA Cup Q/F’s at Roma’s expense about 20 yrs ago. Apparently the Roma officials and the Italian press contingent were furious making to post match press conference challenging to say the least!
Hibs sacked their DJ for playing Taxman by The Beatles at HT when local rivals Hearts were in serious trouble with the bods from HRMC.
If Liverpool do what is expected to Man Utd on the 22nd they will turn up at St Mary’s will no points - if the 1st 45 goes OK then perhaps a suggestion for HT would be The Only Way Is Up - Otis Clay or Yazz, take your pick….

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

The Guy Who Picks The Half Time Music.... on 18:48 - Aug 14 with 1031 viewsdwayne_dibley

How about Bon Jovi's (Going Down In a) Blaze of Glory

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

The Guy Who Picks The Half Time Music.... on 20:11 - Aug 14 with 980 viewsfelly1

The Guy Who Picks The Half Time Music.... on 13:01 - Aug 14 by PatfromPoole

We actually had "This Charming Man" by the Smiths and "Love will tear us apart" by Joy Division....well it resonated with me anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024