Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! 21:27 - Aug 18 with 3094 viewsButty101

15mill this time.

15mill last year bought us a championship striker with a year left on his contract. Has to be double

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 21:31 - Aug 18 with 3065 viewsSaintNick

The £15 m is the fee quoted by the media, I would suspect we wouldnt be interested at that price

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 21:33 - Aug 18 with 3054 viewssaint22

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 21:31 - Aug 18 by SaintNick

The £15 m is the fee quoted by the media, I would suspect we wouldnt be interested at that price

didn't Ralphie say Che was going "nowhere this summer"
Now I know Liverpool is a dump but nowhere is harsh
Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 22:01 - Aug 18 with 2995 viewsBicester_North

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 21:33 - Aug 18 by saint22

didn't Ralphie say Che was going "nowhere this summer"
Now I know Liverpool is a dump but nowhere is harsh

No I think that was long suffering Semmens

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 22:03 - Aug 18 with 2985 viewsStAnt

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 22:01 - Aug 18 by Bicester_North

No I think that was long suffering Semmens

Yes, poor old Semmens has to go all the way to Leicester this weekend and it's not as though he's paid much for doing it.
Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 07:12 - Aug 19 with 2795 viewssolent_toffee

I’d actually prefer to buy a striker from the championship with one year left on the contract for 15 million in Brereton Diaz.

No way in a million years is Adams worth 30 million.

That said, this is silly season. I’m hating this transfer window. It should all be done before the season starts.
Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 08:50 - Aug 19 with 2687 viewsButty101

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 07:12 - Aug 19 by solent_toffee

I’d actually prefer to buy a striker from the championship with one year left on the contract for 15 million in Brereton Diaz.

No way in a million years is Adams worth 30 million.

That said, this is silly season. I’m hating this transfer window. It should all be done before the season starts.

ST you are living in the past 30mil is the going rate. Saints have been spunking 12mil on totally unproven youths. Forest spent 27mill on a wolves reserve.
The worse thing is that when the 30mill player fails you will be saddled with him as no one else will pay him what you do

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 09:22 - Aug 19 with 2642 viewssolent_toffee

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 08:50 - Aug 19 by Butty101

ST you are living in the past 30mil is the going rate. Saints have been spunking 12mil on totally unproven youths. Forest spent 27mill on a wolves reserve.
The worse thing is that when the 30mill player fails you will be saddled with him as no one else will pay him what you do

I agree with you to a point, but I just think that this is the weirdest transfer window ever. At the start of the summer we were seeing some normal transfer fees going through and it looked like clubs were starting to have a reality check. Look at Mane for 35million. The last few weeks though it’s gone back to stupid season.

I would fume if Everton paid 30 million for Adams.
Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 09:24 - Aug 19 with 2641 viewssaintwizzler

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 08:50 - Aug 19 by Butty101

Couldn’t agree more.
This season’s transfer strategy is a massive gamble.
Hopefully an experienced Centre Back comes in before the window shuts to organise our leaky defence.
Money should be no object with this troublesome position.
Also Romeu should be offered a new contract.
His experience is vital in the changing room and it’s a squad game.
He would be perfect to bring on to see a game out. Plus get him on the coaching set up.

WE MARCH ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Login to get fewer ads

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 09:26 - Aug 19 with 2639 viewssaint68

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 09:24 - Aug 19 by saintwizzler

Couldn’t agree more.
This season’s transfer strategy is a massive gamble.
Hopefully an experienced Centre Back comes in before the window shuts to organise our leaky defence.
Money should be no object with this troublesome position.
Also Romeu should be offered a new contract.
His experience is vital in the changing room and it’s a squad game.
He would be perfect to bring on to see a game out. Plus get him on the coaching set up.

WE MARCH ON

Romeu would stay at the club if a certain manager was to leave..

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 09:37 - Aug 19 with 2627 viewsButty101

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 09:22 - Aug 19 by solent_toffee

I agree with you to a point, but I just think that this is the weirdest transfer window ever. At the start of the summer we were seeing some normal transfer fees going through and it looked like clubs were starting to have a reality check. Look at Mane for 35million. The last few weeks though it’s gone back to stupid season.

I would fume if Everton paid 30 million for Adams.

If I was an Everton fan I would to lol

If he had composure I’m sure by now a bigger club would have come in for him as the other parts of his game are good. But he dosent….

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 11:15 - Aug 19 with 2529 viewsStAnt

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 09:26 - Aug 19 by saint68

Romeu would stay at the club if a certain manager was to leave..

How do you know this?
Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 15:40 - Aug 19 with 2431 viewskingslandstand1

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 11:15 - Aug 19 by StAnt

How do you know this?

He read it on TUI .............................
Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 08:58 - Aug 23 with 2117 viewsButty101

According to the BBC gossip Chelsea are determined to get Gordon from Everton for 50mill. Seems a mental amount of money for a player thats ok. If they do sell Everton are going to want Adams. I would hope if we have to sell we take a large % of that 50mill. his 2 goals on saturday will have helped push his price up

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 10:12 - Aug 23 with 2040 views1885_SFC

Sell Adams to Everton for £30M. Buy Goncalo Ramos from Benfica for £30M.

It's a 'Yes' from me!

Old School is Cool

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 10:31 - Aug 23 with 1991 viewsdirk_doone

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 08:58 - Aug 23 by Butty101

According to the BBC gossip Chelsea are determined to get Gordon from Everton for 50mill. Seems a mental amount of money for a player thats ok. If they do sell Everton are going to want Adams. I would hope if we have to sell we take a large % of that 50mill. his 2 goals on saturday will have helped push his price up

He is currently our best striker. Why not offload Adam Armstrong, Theo Walcott and Nathan Redmond instead, even if we are buying the Portuguese youngster.? Adams should be good for 10 goals this season, whereas the other three probably won't even muster 6 between them.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2022 16:26]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 10:37 - Aug 23 with 1980 viewsButty101

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 10:31 - Aug 23 by dirk_doone

He is currently our best striker. Why not offload Adam Armstrong, Theo Walcott and Nathan Redmond instead, even if we are buying the Portuguese youngster.? Adams should be good for 10 goals this season, whereas the other three probably won't even muster 6 between them.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2022 16:26]

Im sure Saints would love to off load those 3, im guessing at their current wage level there are no takers.
I never understood why we signed Walcott permanently. By the end of his loan he wasnt getting any game time.

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 11:31 - Aug 23 with 1910 viewsRedandWight

Che is much more important than everyone here gives him credit for. Particularly this season when we are attacking where we look stronger and quicker going forward where his hold up play will be key. Adam Armstrong will find it easier this season as well for the same reasons. He has pace and intelligence on the ball and will I'm sure have a role to play as a provider: assists for the goals. Both strikers are still getting better lets not forget!
Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 12:41 - Aug 23 with 1823 viewssolent_toffee

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 08:58 - Aug 23 by Butty101

Sky are reporting that it’s 60m plus add ons for Gordon, which is absolutely mental for a player who only became a regular in a struggling team half way through last season.

Seems a long time ago since Chelsea weren’t allowed to sell crisps in their ground and their fans were cry arsing about poor Roman (about four months ago). What a strange bubble football is.

As for Adams, I was told the other day that he now has the same agent as Gordon and could get a big pay rise if he left for Everton.

In other news that that cost of living crisis eh, isn’t it terrible.
Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 13:03 - Aug 23 with 1754 viewsTimSaint

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 12:41 - Aug 23 by solent_toffee

Sky are reporting that it’s 60m plus add ons for Gordon, which is absolutely mental for a player who only became a regular in a struggling team half way through last season.

Seems a long time ago since Chelsea weren’t allowed to sell crisps in their ground and their fans were cry arsing about poor Roman (about four months ago). What a strange bubble football is.

As for Adams, I was told the other day that he now has the same agent as Gordon and could get a big pay rise if he left for Everton.

In other news that that cost of living crisis eh, isn’t it terrible.

Gordon will definitely leave regardless - and it has now been announced that he has asked to leave. A shame that one of their own has been sold so early into his Everton career and wonder how many 'Gordon' shirts they sold this season ? I guess though, they need the money for FFP etc and this was an offer that couldn't be refused.

Crazy price - I know Chelsea are buying the potential, but having just bought Sterling who has years of Prem and International experience, for less, just sums up the market at the moment.

At the moment, it is a bit of a sideways move for Adams, so not sure it is the right move for him regardless of the money on offer. So perhaps like Chelsea did with Gordon, Everton will have to make Saints and the player, offers neither can refuse.

TimSaint

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 14:19 - Aug 23 with 1682 viewsButty101

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 13:03 - Aug 23 by TimSaint

Gordon will definitely leave regardless - and it has now been announced that he has asked to leave. A shame that one of their own has been sold so early into his Everton career and wonder how many 'Gordon' shirts they sold this season ? I guess though, they need the money for FFP etc and this was an offer that couldn't be refused.

Crazy price - I know Chelsea are buying the potential, but having just bought Sterling who has years of Prem and International experience, for less, just sums up the market at the moment.

At the moment, it is a bit of a sideways move for Adams, so not sure it is the right move for him regardless of the money on offer. So perhaps like Chelsea did with Gordon, Everton will have to make Saints and the player, offers neither can refuse.

Jesus Sky have put together a montage of Gordons best bits. Very slim pickings. Theres a bit of shirting adjusting at the start, some diving and a couple deflected goals. Oh and also a decent goal by Richardlson.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/12679822/anthony-gordons-pl-best-bits

What are Chelsea thinking.... Some one knock up a video of Dnepo quickly

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 16:59 - Aug 23 with 1571 viewscocklebreath

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 10:12 - Aug 23 by 1885_SFC

It's a 'Yes' from me!

It’s a no from me

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 22:03 - Aug 23 with 1390 viewsJaySaint

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 10:12 - Aug 23 by 1885_SFC

It's a 'Yes' from me!

Absolutely ridiculous

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Adams to Everton doing the rounds again! on 08:43 - Aug 24 with 1193 viewssaint22

surely we cannot be so stupid as to sell our only goal threat..........
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024