Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
End of the pier show - match thread 15:34 - Oct 21 with 26087 viewsdachiltern

Never a believer in predictions but after the events of this week I'll go with a 3-0 scoreline.
End of the pier show - match thread on 18:43 - Oct 23 with 1257 viewsQPROslo

End of the pier show - match thread on 14:46 - Oct 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yesterday we fielded an XI where every single player has scored for the club.

This means we don’t need another striker in my opinion, and that we can have faith that enough goals will come from elsewhere.

Don’t fix what isn’t broken in my opinion.

I think we could certainly use a really good striker but doubt our FFP position will allow it. Especially not a purchase and perhaps not loan either.
End of the pier show - match thread on 18:58 - Oct 23 with 1204 viewsLanhoop

End of the pier show - match thread on 17:04 - Oct 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Someone tweeted a First XI that we could pick from players who have scored from us, with Dieng in goals and a sub on the bench!

Correct! 12 scorers

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/top-scorers

Seny
Laird - Balogun - Dunne - Paal
Johansen - Field
Roberts - Willock - Chair
Dykes

Sub: Albert
End of the pier show - match thread on 20:31 - Oct 23 with 1109 viewsDamo1962

End of the pier show - match thread on 14:46 - Oct 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yesterday we fielded an XI where every single player has scored for the club.

This means we don’t need another striker in my opinion, and that we can have faith that enough goals will come from elsewhere.

Don’t fix what isn’t broken in my opinion.

When you are flying, you need to make sure you can keep it up.
Look what happened last season. It is great to see goals all over the side, but you still need a striker who consistently finds the net IMHO. Armstrong hasn't scored yet either, but hopefully his first wil be the start of many.
End of the pier show - match thread on 21:15 - Oct 23 with 1069 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

End of the pier show - match thread on 18:43 - Oct 23 by QPROslo

I think we could certainly use a really good striker but doubt our FFP position will allow it. Especially not a purchase and perhaps not loan either.

This too!

I’m certainly not as worried though. Feels like all our strikers have goals in them.
End of the pier show - match thread on 21:54 - Oct 23 with 1034 viewsdmm

I've wondered whether Beale is playing Iroegbunam a lot might, at least in part, be to show Villa that sending Cameron Archer on loan to us would be good for his development.
End of the pier show - match thread on 22:30 - Oct 23 with 1013 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

End of the pier show - match thread on 21:54 - Oct 23 by dmm

I've wondered whether Beale is playing Iroegbunam a lot might, at least in part, be to show Villa that sending Cameron Archer on loan to us would be good for his development.

Being top of league will help ease the decision too I’d imagine if we are still there or there abouts in January.

Will our training ground be finished by then? Another draw for potential talent.
End of the pier show - match thread on 07:05 - Oct 24 with 913 viewsdmm

End of the pier show - match thread on 22:30 - Oct 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

Being top of league will help ease the decision too I’d imagine if we are still there or there abouts in January.

Will our training ground be finished by then? Another draw for potential talent.

No, the training ground is due to complete in time for preseason 2023/24.
End of the pier show - match thread on 08:45 - Oct 24 with 860 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

End of the pier show - match thread on 07:05 - Oct 24 by dmm

No, the training ground is due to complete in time for preseason 2023/24.

We’ll just show him Brentford’s or something and hopefully he won’t check.
Login to get fewer ads

End of the pier show - match thread on 09:47 - Oct 24 with 800 viewsterryb

End of the pier show - match thread on 22:30 - Oct 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

I think it is the facilities in the buildings that need finishing & that the training area is very much as it should be.

Incoming players are more likely to look at our style of play & the ability of our players, than whether the canteen is perfect.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024