Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leyton Orient (a) match thread 15:51 - Feb 14 with 20475 viewsSheffdale

I have a question for iFollow users. I am going to be late home this evening but if I buy a video pass, can I switch on, 'rewind' and watch as if live when I get in? I've emailed iFollow support but as ever I fully expect the better and quicker answer from this board.

Edit: iFollow confirm that I can go back to the match start once I log on, so no peeking from me at this forum this evening, must also avoid Twitter and on the off chance we get three points then I should pass on News at Ten headlines.....
[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 17:22]
Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 20:34 - Feb 14 with 2877 viewstodmordendale

Quite right Barrowdale. Clueless from top to bottom.
Our good club is being ruined.
Bad board, bad management and p..s poor players.
Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 20:36 - Feb 14 with 2821 views442Dale

Whilst having sympathy for Bentley for the situation he walked into, there’s a valid argument that purely based on points, we could have been better off if Stockdale had stayed with his own squad.

Here’s hoping this thread launches a second half comeback but look at the results, it’s so far away from being acceptable.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 20:36 - Feb 14 with 2828 viewsDaleiLama

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 20:30 - Feb 14 by 442Dale

There’s one thing for sure now: Gillingham on Saturday is must win. If we don’t, then it’s done.

Don't think even at his prime he could help us if we lose to Gills

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 20:38 - Feb 14 with 2740 views442Dale

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 20:36 - Feb 14 by DaleiLama

Don't think even at his prime he could help us if we lose to Gills

Hindsight fact #237: we shouldn’t have released him.

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 20:38 - Feb 14 with 2737 viewsJames1980

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 20:31 - Feb 14 by SaxonDale

Unless halftime has been altered to the 70th minute that won’t be happening.

For me Bentley has to go- we probably won’t stay up either way at this stage, but let’s at least have one last roll of the dice.

But with finances the way they are if we are going down anyway what's the point in wasting the money changing manager? Bring someone in for the new adventure in national league.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 20:39 - Feb 14 with 2725 viewsisitme

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 20:36 - Feb 14 by 442Dale

Whilst having sympathy for Bentley for the situation he walked into, there’s a valid argument that purely based on points, we could have been better off if Stockdale had stayed with his own squad.

Here’s hoping this thread launches a second half comeback but look at the results, it’s so far away from being acceptable.

Some of the players played harder for Stockdale than Bentley and the football was better.
Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 20:39 - Feb 14 with 2695 viewssince58

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 20:25 - Feb 14 by James1980

Surprised we've had as much as 17% possession. Damage limitation now surely take off the 5 most important players at half time to protect them from injury. We are not going to get anything out of this game

We havnt got 5 players on the pitch ffs.
Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 20:40 - Feb 14 with 2677 viewsDalenet

Midfield is non existent. We are like rabbits in the headlights against a well organised passing side who have been clinical when needed. Not even sure they have got out of first gear either.

So will Bentley change it at half time. He said Brearley wanted to come back training but not in the squad. Who else? Surely worth putting Kelly on now
Login to get fewer ads

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 20:40 - Feb 14 with 2671 viewsBarrowdale

If Bentley makes 2 subs after 85 mins he can go for me
Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 20:45 - Feb 14 with 2516 viewsisitme

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 20:40 - Feb 14 by Dalenet

Midfield is non existent. We are like rabbits in the headlights against a well organised passing side who have been clinical when needed. Not even sure they have got out of first gear either.

So will Bentley change it at half time. He said Brearley wanted to come back training but not in the squad. Who else? Surely worth putting Kelly on now

That has been the problem all season. We have never had a functioning midfield.
Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 20:46 - Feb 14 with 2484 viewsJames1980

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 20:40 - Feb 14 by Barrowdale

If Bentley makes 2 subs after 85 mins he can go for me

Did anyone at the forum ask why subs are made when there is so little time to have an impact?

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 20:46 - Feb 14 with 2482 viewstodmordendale

I admire your positivity Dalenet. How do you think Bentley could change it at half time.
Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 20:50 - Feb 14 with 2406 viewstodmordendale

Silk purse and sows ear comes to mind.
Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 20:51 - Feb 14 with 2375 viewsTalkingSutty

Somebody will know the answer, based purely on results alone over the same sort of period have we ever had a manager with a worse record? I didn't expect much tonight but you want to see the players fighting for the club and showing some heart and desire.
Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 20:52 - Feb 14 with 2335 viewsDalenet

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 20:46 - Feb 14 by todmordendale

I admire your positivity Dalenet. How do you think Bentley could change it at half time.

I know, I look at the subs and wonder too. But Kelly running at them might give us something to grasp onto. At present Odoh loses almost every ball, Jimmy is still in Switzerland and Digs is well, Digs.
Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 20:59 - Feb 14 with 2222 viewstodmordendale

Like I said Dalenet. I respect your positivity. Keeping it to 2 nil will be an achievement
Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 21:00 - Feb 14 with 2212 viewsTrev

I didn't expect anything tonight but it still makes depressing viewing. I just hope we aren't on the wrong end of a hammering. Hard to think we aren't doomed.
Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 21:03 - Feb 14 with 2165 viewsShun

2 in 2 for Sinclair at Altrincham.
Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 21:04 - Feb 14 with 2142 views442Dale

Ahem.

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 21:05 - Feb 14 with 2137 viewsSaxonDale

For me it’s almost the perfect storm of bad managers. Stockdale collected a bunch of players not up to playing consistently at this level whilst Bentley’s lack of tactical nous or in-game management means we are somehow still not getting as much out of this squad as we should.

Am I saying all this is Bentley’s fault? Not at all. However I do think, given our squad personnel is likely to only decline between now and summer (given injuries and Brierley) that we have 0 chance of staying up with Bentley in charge.

Edit- back in it, would love nothing more for a 3-2 win and egg to be firmly on my face.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 21:07]
Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 21:06 - Feb 14 with 2097 viewsD_Alien

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 21:04 - Feb 14 by 442Dale

Ahem.

Clueless

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 21:08 - Feb 14 with 2054 viewsJames1980

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 21:03 - Feb 14 by Shun

2 in 2 for Sinclair at Altrincham.

Well at least we know we have a player who can score in national league

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 21:16 - Feb 14 with 1849 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 21:06 - Feb 14 by D_Alien

Clueless

Us or Them?.......they have re-acted quickly with subs as we start to get a foothold on the game....what does Scouse do now, stick and hope or change ?
Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 21:21 - Feb 14 with 1771 viewsD_Alien

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 21:16 - Feb 14 by Yorkshire_Dale

Us or Them?.......they have re-acted quickly with subs as we start to get a foothold on the game....what does Scouse do now, stick and hope or change ?

What accent do you have, Yorkshire?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 21:22 - Feb 14 with 1738 views442Dale

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 21:16 - Feb 14 by Yorkshire_Dale

I wouldn’t mind, but he brought on two subs minutes after they did.

Maybe wrong.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024