Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leyton Orient (a) match thread 15:51 - Feb 14 with 20473 viewsSheffdale

I have a question for iFollow users. I am going to be late home this evening but if I buy a video pass, can I switch on, 'rewind' and watch as if live when I get in? I've emailed iFollow support but as ever I fully expect the better and quicker answer from this board.

Edit: iFollow confirm that I can go back to the match start once I log on, so no peeking from me at this forum this evening, must also avoid Twitter and on the off chance we get three points then I should pass on News at Ten headlines.....
[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 17:22]
Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 10:56 - Feb 16 with 1134 viewsJames1980

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 10:17 - Feb 16 by AtThePeake

What situation would be seen as acceptable to retain the current management team next season? Staying up.

He was brought in 5 games into the season. He wouldn't have taken the job on if he didn't think he could keep us up, and he wouldn't have been hired if the board didn't think he could keep us up. It wasn't like changing a manager at this stage of the season where the damage was already done and it would be a roll of the dice to see if it could kickstart a miracle - Bentley has been given plenty of time. And, as bad as Stockdale's squad is/was, it's not as if the likes of Hartlepool (who have beaten us home and away under Bentley) or Harrogate (who thumped us 1-4 at Spotland) have squads packed with quality either is it?

If we go down, he's failed and should be replaced. It really is that simple.

So if by some miracle we stay up they get a chance next season. We go down regardless of how the season ends the go and the search for a new first team coach/manager begins.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 11:05 - Feb 16 with 1112 viewsAtThePeake

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 10:56 - Feb 16 by James1980

So if by some miracle we stay up they get a chance next season. We go down regardless of how the season ends the go and the search for a new first team coach/manager begins.

Yep, because Bentley's poor performance as manager over the last six months is part of the reason we need a miracle to stay up.

Tangled up in blue.

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 11:25 - Feb 16 with 1064 viewsTalkingSutty

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 10:23 - Feb 16 by kel

Superb post and sums up what I feel too. I said to someone last week that I get far more enjoyment watching my 7 year old play on a Saturday morning. They play for the love of the game and care more than any of our lot ever will. It’s called personal pride and this lot are shameless excuse makers.

Couldn't agree more Kel. I'm not even that bothered about what league we are playing in anymore. I want to see a group of honest footballers busting their gut for the club when they take to the field and i want a manager that is intent on taking the game to the opposition from the first minute. I want to come away from games feeling as though the players have left everything on the pitch and they've tried to entertain us. The majority of this squad make me feel physically sick, some can't even be arsed to train properly and the manager won't even call them out. His choice of captains this season speaks volumes, mutes both of them.
Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 11:26 - Feb 16 with 1062 views_Stefan_Kuntz

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 22:35 - Feb 14 by Cedar_Room

So we need 9 wins from our final 15 games when we’ve only won 1 of our last 12?
And there are some who still think this isn’t over?

It could be that a total of 43 points will be enough to finish above 23rd.
That makes the number of points needed as 22. That takes 5 wins and 7 draws.
Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 12:00 - Feb 16 with 993 viewsDaleiLama

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 11:26 - Feb 16 by _Stefan_Kuntz

It could be that a total of 43 points will be enough to finish above 23rd.
That makes the number of points needed as 22. That takes 5 wins and 7 draws.

You don't get down to Spotland much do you?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 12:32 - Feb 16 with 884 viewsJames1980

Leyton Orient (a) match thread on 11:05 - Feb 16 by AtThePeake

Yep, because Bentley's poor performance as manager over the last six months is part of the reason we need a miracle to stay up.

Starting to think if we don't win on Saturday we've got to take that last roll of the dice and replace Bentley. How much will it save us waiting till the end of the season really? If there is the slimmest possibility another manager might get a better tune out this bunch of players surely it is worth a chance.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024