Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could we give the Pompey songs a rest 21:29 - Mar 16 with 2876 viewsgrumpy

Its just become boring now.
Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 21:38 - Mar 16 with 2852 viewsBuggalugs

Imagine how much worse it’d be if we had a dedicated home end.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 22:17 - Mar 16 with 2793 viewshedgeend61

Grump, weren't you the goon that embarrassed yourself wanting Pompey to win if they played a Foreign team? Yous could join in a sing song for them games eh

https://tui.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/285300/4463062/all-english-champions-league-

Apologise immediately,
Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 22:24 - Mar 16 with 2780 viewsgrumpy

Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 22:17 - Mar 16 by hedgeend61

Grump, weren't you the goon that embarrassed yourself wanting Pompey to win if they played a Foreign team? Yous could join in a sing song for them games eh

https://tui.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/285300/4463062/all-english-champions-league-

Apologise immediately,

I wasn't embarrassed.
What is embarrassing is singing anti Pompey songs all game.
Childish nonsense.
Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 22:26 - Mar 16 with 2770 viewsBuggalugs

Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 22:17 - Mar 16 by hedgeend61

Apologise immediately,

good work.

Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 22:29 - Mar 16 with 2764 viewsgrumpy

Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 22:26 - Mar 16 by Buggalugs

good work.

Right that's it,I have had enough.
I will support Saints my way and not on this board.
Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 22:36 - Mar 16 with 2752 viewsGRIM

I agree Grumps.
If we playing Pompey fine blast out the we hate Pompey anthem, but not when we're playing Brentford or any other non Pompey team.
The singing should be to get behind the team & motivate them, most of our current team have probably never heard of Pompey.
They probably think it's the place in Italy that was wiped out by a Volcanic eruption.
Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 23:09 - Mar 16 with 2721 viewsBuggalugs

Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 22:29 - Mar 16 by grumpy

Right that's it,I have had enough.
I will support Saints my way and not on this board.

Lighten up old bean. It’s just a bit of harmless banter.

Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 06:25 - Mar 17 with 2596 viewscocklebreath

Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 22:24 - Mar 16 by grumpy

I wasn't embarrassed.
Childish nonsense.

You should be

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 06:25 - Mar 17 with 2596 viewscocklebreath

Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 22:24 - Mar 16 by grumpy

I wasn't embarrassed.
Childish nonsense.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 11:17 - Mar 17 with 2451 viewsdirk_doone

To be honest, it just gives a lower league team a lot more media coverage on Premier League TV than they would otherwise get. I wonder is there any other Premier League set of fans that sings about a lower league team quite as much?

Every time Pompey fans hear the songs it reassures them that they are still important, and, of course it frequently encourages the away fans to sing, "You're just a small town in Portsmouth" So, basically it's just self-defeating.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2023 11:19]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 11:42 - Mar 17 with 2420 viewsJaySaint

They do not sing like that about us. Not to the obsessed levels we do about them

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 12:07 - Mar 17 with 2401 viewsIfonly

I would like our fans to sing about Saints and our team to give us something to sing about.
Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 12:47 - Mar 18 with 2206 viewsdarthvader

Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 11:42 - Mar 17 by JaySaint

They do not sing like that about us. Not to the obsessed levels we do about them

I hope this is sarcasm . Those kunts hate us more than dying

keep the faith coyr

Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 19:16 - Mar 18 with 2106 viewsMrangry25

I agree, why not just reinsert the team we are playing where Pompey is it could be should I be tottenham should i be saints, heres what she said to me.
I was at the Newcastle game and we were still singing about Pompey ffs
Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 00:14 - Mar 19 with 1993 viewsSFC_Referee

Yeah well I can understand where we might sing one or two songs about them, but that’s throughout a whole game. As the only times we should ever be singing about those skates is when we’re ether playing them, the opponents have sung something about them or if there’s a corner skate playing.
But yesterday there was none of those 3 whatsoever, yet we sing about them a fair few times, which I do have to agree is a bit too desperate

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 07:17 - Mar 19 with 1898 viewsJaySaint

Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 12:47 - Mar 18 by darthvader

I hope this is sarcasm . Those kunts hate us more than dying

I went to a pompey game recently-ish (they were the away side)
And not a peep about Saints, other than a round stand up if you hate the scum...

but that was it...

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 08:03 - Mar 19 with 1850 viewsBerber

More like dirges than songs.
Could we give the Pompey songs a rest on 08:36 - Mar 19 with 1813 viewsSalisburySaint

Didn’t hear any anti pompey songs from the Northam thank Christ
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024