Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Biden 10:02 - Apr 12 with 4281 viewsSaintNick

Lightening visit to Belfast, he is no friend of the UK I feel

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Joe Biden on 10:49 - Apr 12 with 3879 viewsJaySaint

They guy is a doddering old man, and probably has little idea what is going on.
You are correct, he is no friend of the UK...

Thankfully, we are at the beginning of the decline of the US empire, as it continues to eat itself. Issue is, we are virtually the 51st state, so we will go down with them, as will half of Western Europe

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Joe Biden on 11:10 - Apr 12 with 3868 viewsdirk_doone

Joe Biden on 10:49 - Apr 12 by JaySaint

Thankfully, we are at the beginning of the decline of the US empire, as it continues to eat itself. Issue is, we are virtually the 51st state, so we will go down with them, as will half of Western Europe

With the exception of the UK and to a lesser extent Germany due to the long-term American military presence there, modern Europe isn't really that much influenced by the USA any more.

Biden is very much a friend of peace and rightly concerned about the post-Brexit threat to it in Northern Ireland. He has become president too late in his life but he is still preferable to Trump.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2023 12:23]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Joe Biden on 11:30 - Apr 12 with 3823 viewsobelisk

Seems friendly enough to me. That he doesn't take the bizarre DUP and other brexit loons seriously is a plus point.
Joe Biden on 14:49 - Apr 12 with 3682 viewsDorsetIan

He's not Trump. That's all anyone needs to know.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Joe Biden on 16:22 - Apr 12 with 3617 viewsdwayne_dibley

says a lot he goes to Belfast but has declined the Coronation invite

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Joe Biden on 16:35 - Apr 12 with 3608 viewsCity_boy

Joe Biden on 16:22 - Apr 12 by dwayne_dibley

says a lot he goes to Belfast but has declined the Coronation invite

It was just an excuse for he and his family to visit Ireland.

His speech at lunchtime was just a 20 min ramble of utter crap. He obviously got advised to tone down his Irish support and constant mentions of his Irish roots to then say he had family ties in Nottingham, to try and prove he wasn't anti UK.

The guy is a clown who can barely string a sentence together.

US 2024 elections are going to be a great watch, if Biden 'formerly' puts his hat in the ring and Trump is found guilty. Not to mention if Desantis runs against Trump for Republican nomination.

And I thought UK politics was in a mess ! :)
Joe Biden on 16:58 - Apr 12 with 3567 viewsBazza

Having lived in the States I know that a lot of Americans love to claim Irish ancestry and some were even funding the IRA during the 'Troubles'. The USA press seems to have a soft spot too, so that many in the USA think we colonised Ireland and have no understanding of the history or politics.
Joe Biden on 17:45 - Apr 12 with 3532 viewsRon11

Joe Biden on 16:58 - Apr 12 by Bazza

Having lived in the States I know that a lot of Americans love to claim Irish ancestry and some were even funding the IRA during the 'Troubles'. The USA press seems to have a soft spot too, so that many in the USA think we colonised Ireland and have no understanding of the history or politics.

Maybe the Native Americans have reservations about it.
Login to get fewer ads

Joe Biden on 23:47 - Apr 12 with 3399 viewssledger

Joe Biden on 10:49 - Apr 12 by JaySaint

i hope to god the us is not in decline,they keep the chinese and russians on the back foot,god forbid they get any braver.
Joe Biden on 07:11 - Apr 13 with 3346 viewsJaySaint

Joe Biden on 23:47 - Apr 12 by sledger

i hope to god the us is not in decline,they keep the chinese and russians on the back foot,god forbid they get any braver.

God forbid? Have you seen the mess of the world thank to largely the USA?

Of course we are in decline. As we get worked up trying to house the world, screaming if a new power station opens up, and telling each other what a woman is, these other nations have generational plans and are realising them

China already have the largest navy in the world and is on course to be the most powerful nation on earth by 2027.

[Post edited 13 Apr 2023 7:13]

Joe Biden on 08:47 - Apr 13 with 3279 viewskernow

Joe Biden on 07:11 - Apr 13 by JaySaint

Of course we are in decline. As we get worked up trying to house the world, screaming if a new power station opens up, and telling each other what a woman is, these other nations have generational plans and are realising them

China already have the largest navy in the world and is on course to be the most powerful nation on earth by 2027.

This has been long foretold.
Napoleon Bonaparte wasn't it?
Joe Biden on 09:13 - Apr 13 with 3261 viewskernow

As for Biden, can't take seriously any politician who plagiarises speeches.
Joe Biden on 09:54 - Apr 13 with 3242 viewsSaintNick

Joe Biden on 16:58 - Apr 12 by Bazza

On the news this morning it was said there are 40 million in the united States claiming Irish ancestry, hence it is a big vote to nurture.

It also said only 6 million now living in Ireland

Joe Biden on 10:24 - Apr 13 with 3224 viewssaints__fan__73

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Joe Biden on 10:40 - Apr 13 with 3214 viewsSaintNick

Joe Biden on 10:24 - Apr 13 by saints__fan__73

A little bit of a faux pas there from Biden given the controversy surrounding the Black & Tans use in Ireland

Joe Biden on 13:44 - Apr 13 with 3169 views1885_SFC

Joe Biden on 07:11 - Apr 13 by JaySaint

China may well have the largest Navy - but it's way behind what the US has regarding technology & aircraft carriers, powerful ships/subs, etc.

I'm not sure why people always have a go at the US. They're not perfect, no, but I'd rather be their friend than their enemy. We have so much more in common with them than we do the Chinese, Russians, India, etc. I'm quite happy for them to police the world, thanks.

Old School is Cool

Joe Biden on 17:26 - Apr 13 with 3115 viewssledger

Joe Biden on 13:44 - Apr 13 by 1885_SFC

China may well have the largest Navy - but it's way behind what the US has regarding technology & aircraft carriers, powerful ships/subs, etc.

I'm not sure why people always have a go at the US. They're not perfect, no, but I'd rather be their friend than their enemy. We have so much more in common with them than we do the Chinese, Russians, India, etc. I'm quite happy for them to police the world, thanks.

i am with you on this
Joe Biden on 18:21 - Apr 13 with 3089 viewsWints76

Joe Biden on 10:24 - Apr 13 by saints__fan__73

Don't really have an opinion on Biden, other than he seems too old but he is infinitely preferable to the buffoon that was there before him.

However, Darren Grimes is everything that is wrong with this country. An opinion that changes with the wind (not that they are his own opinions), various allegations about his behaviour and young interns at GBeebies, and hides away every time he is proved wrong. Him and that fake vicar Sideshow God are vessels of hate.
Joe Biden on 18:33 - Apr 13 with 3072 viewsJaySaint

The US are one of the biggest instigators of troubles around the world.

Trump and Biden adequately personify the decline of their global supremacy.
We, as a nation, just lap it up.

Joe Biden on 19:18 - Apr 13 with 3041 viewssledger

Joe Biden on 18:33 - Apr 13 by JaySaint

we dont lap it up just happy to live in there tent spitting out
Joe Biden on 19:33 - Apr 13 with 3023 viewsSouthamptonfan

At least he is doing his bit for the environment - over 40 gas guzzling huge cars to carry all his dignitaries, after a flight in on a huge jet, with the US flag on the side. Get your electric cars guys.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Joe Biden on 19:37 - Apr 14 with 2831 viewsJellybaby

Joe Biden on 18:33 - Apr 13 by JaySaint

Trump and Biden are like a parody. The powers that be could hardly give us worse presidents if they tried and that is by design. Yes the taking down of the Western Empire and making it so bad that we are gagging for one world government.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Joe Biden on 11:43 - Apr 15 with 2666 viewssaint68

Biden is by a country mile the worst US president ever!

An absolute joke of a man

The US is in freefall and the Dollar is about to become pretty much worthless as the BRICS nations move away from using it as the global trading currency ..

Sending billions to Ukraine and ignoring the US citizens struggling to make ends meet on a daily basis

The non existent border control from Mexico and the ensuing drug issues caused by Fentanyl Cocaine Heroin and Meth amphetamine

And the abuse of legal action against political opponents is something out of communist China/Russia etc

The US education system promoting sex change for young children and using drag shows for toddler entertainment...

And as for his bizarre actions around children...make your own mind up..but he's a wrongun as far as I can see.

So without a shadow of a doubt the worst US president ever.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Joe Biden on 11:56 - Apr 15 with 2662 viewsobelisk

saint68 - you are Donald Trump and I claim my $10.
Joe Biden on 12:11 - Apr 15 with 2641 viewssaint68

Joe Biden on 11:56 - Apr 15 by obelisk

saint68 - you are Donald Trump and I claim my $10.

Cheques in the post 😁

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024