Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
S Armstrong 23:09 - Oct 3 with 1487 viewsBison

I am in the camp we are a better team with him on the pitch and there has been much frustration when he does not start mostly aimed at the manager.

Whatever we think we know about management and elite sports did you see Stueys reaction when he scored the freekick ? Straight into the arms of his manger like a kid he who got a new bike for Christmas.

Perhaps he was not quite right all along but is now getting near full fitness and he appreciated the managers patience with him.

Just saying I think we should cut the manager some slack when it comes to SA , he could be the difference in the League table come next May and after today ( SA got subbed) we need to wrap in cotton wool.

Not bothering with a poll but if you had him for 60 minutes would you play 0-60 and exhaust him or play him 60 - end minutes ? Today says play him from start , but 1-0 down I'd love him to come on. We missed him when he went off.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

S Armstrong on 23:28 - Oct 3 with 1433 viewscocklebreath

I don’t think he was great today, kept giving the ball away but at least he looks forward and try’s to make things happen.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

S Armstrong on 23:40 - Oct 3 with 1423 viewsBison

S Armstrong on 23:28 - Oct 3 by cocklebreath

I don’t think he was great today, kept giving the ball away but at least he looks forward and try’s to make things happen.

He was MOTM......... chosen by an independent panel.

S Armstrong on 23:45 - Oct 3 with 1404 viewsSouthamptonfan

It was interesting that he ran straight to the manager. Clearly shows that Armstrong likes and respects the manager.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

S Armstrong on 00:00 - Oct 4 with 1384 viewssaint22

Many of us have said it endlessly but he should be starting every game
I guess he has struggled for fitness ag times but the way several previous seemed to overlook him was criminal and the last two games show it
Especially at this level he is a major plus and hopefully RM sees that as opposed to others before
S Armstrong on 00:24 - Oct 4 with 1356 viewsBison

S Armstrong on 00:00 - Oct 4 by saint22

Many of us have said it endlessly but he should be starting every game
I guess he has struggled for fitness ag times but the way several previous seemed to overlook him was criminal and the last two games show it
Especially at this level he is a major plus and hopefully RM sees that as opposed to others before

I think I would agree with you , my only reservation is that he is fragile.

He could not manage a 38 game Premiership season , a 46 game Championship season means being more pragmatic with his fitness.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024