Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Priti Patel 12:13 - Nov 20 with 1870 viewsDorsetIan

Stable genius Priti Patel making all the right headlines today...and we haven't even got to Philip Rutnam's unfair dismissal case yet.

Nice to have something to look forward to in these dark times.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Priti Patel on 13:57 - Nov 20 with 1223 viewsBazza

Sir Alex Allen, Harrow and Cambridge, son of a Baron, career civil servant aged 69 reviews pushy behaviour of senior politician (Ugandan-Asian woman, comprehensive school and 2 red brick universities, aged 48) towards ex -Dulwich College and Cambridge career civil servant Sir Philip Rutnam.

Wonder how that went?
Priti Patel on 14:43 - Nov 20 with 1207 viewsDorsetIan

Priti Patel on 13:57 - Nov 20 by Bazza

Sir Alex Allen, Harrow and Cambridge, son of a Baron, career civil servant aged 69 reviews pushy behaviour of senior politician (Ugandan-Asian woman, comprehensive school and 2 red brick universities, aged 48) towards ex -Dulwich College and Cambridge career civil servant Sir Philip Rutnam.

Wonder how that went?

Complete moron put in charge of the home office, surrounded by people ten times brighter than herself, trying to impress the PM's senior adviser who had declared war on the civil service.

Wonder how that went?

Priti Patel on 15:50 - Nov 20 with 1183 viewsBazza

Priti Patel on 14:43 - Nov 20 by DorsetIan

Complete moron put in charge of the home office, surrounded by people ten times brighter than herself, trying to impress the PM's senior adviser who had declared war on the civil service.

Wonder how that went?

So you didn't like the facts and prefer your own opinions. Fair enough.
Civil Service toffs TEN times brighter than someone who had limited life advantages, really?
Priti Patel on 16:25 - Nov 20 with 1156 viewsKennington

The problem with many senior civil servants is that they forget that they are servants to the wishes (however batshit crazy) of their minister. There becomes a situation that these old buffers think they run the show, which of course they don’t. Broadly Patel has done what she’s been elected to do, and I imagine many at the Home Office don’t like it.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Priti Patel on 16:47 - Nov 20 with 1141 viewsSadoldgit

Priti Patel on 16:25 - Nov 20 by Kennington

The problem with many senior civil servants is that they forget that they are servants to the wishes (however batshit crazy) of their minister. There becomes a situation that these old buffers think they run the show, which of course they don’t. Broadly Patel has done what she’s been elected to do, and I imagine many at the Home Office don’t like it.

I don’t think that she was elected to bully people. There are ways of dealing with staff that do not involve shouting and swearing at them. My wife was bullied at work and it is a very serious matter.
Priti Patel on 17:44 - Nov 20 with 1082 viewsDorsetIan

Priti Patel on 15:50 - Nov 20 by Bazza

So you didn't like the facts and prefer your own opinions. Fair enough.
Civil Service toffs TEN times brighter than someone who had limited life advantages, really?

What facts. Just showing you that two can play at the ad hominem game.

And if you want to face facts, you need to understand that Priti Patel is and always has been as thick as a plank. If you have ever heard her to try to answer a question put to her, you would know that.

Priti Patel on 17:48 - Nov 20 with 1078 viewsDorsetIan

Priti Patel on 16:25 - Nov 20 by Kennington

If a minister has a batshit crazy idea, it is at least the duty of the civil service to point this out to them. That's what good government is all about.

She was/is way out of her depth and people lash out when they are on the defensive.

Priti Patel on 18:07 - Nov 20 with 1062 viewsBicester_North

Priti Patel on 17:44 - Nov 20 by DorsetIan

What facts. Just showing you that two can play at the ad hominem game.

And if you want to face facts, you need to understand that Priti Patel is and always has been as thick as a plank. If you have ever heard her to try to answer a question put to her, you would know that.

What a bully you are. Bullying, personal comments about a woman behind her back.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Login to get fewer ads

Priti Patel on 19:42 - Nov 20 with 1019 viewsBazza

Priti Patel on 18:07 - Nov 20 by Bicester_North

What a bully you are. Bullying, personal comments about a woman behind her back.

Ian your opinions are not facts, maybe you are becoming a Trump disciple. Someone like Priti with a Masters degree is not thick however she behaves.
My original point which you missed was that Patel has been reviewed and judged by a person whose background and career closely mirrors that of the person she is accused of bullying. Quoting a Latin phrase is pretentious nonsense
Priti Patel on 20:51 - Nov 20 with 983 viewsBazza

Priti Patel on 19:42 - Nov 20 by Bazza

Ian your opinions are not facts, maybe you are becoming a Trump disciple. Someone like Priti with a Masters degree is not thick however she behaves.
My original point which you missed was that Patel has been reviewed and judged by a person whose background and career closely mirrors that of the person she is accused of bullying. Quoting a Latin phrase is pretentious nonsense

Sorry Bicester my comments were meant in reply to DorsetIan
Priti Patel on 21:03 - Nov 20 with 974 viewsBicester_North

Priti Patel on 20:51 - Nov 20 by Bazza

Sorry Bicester my comments were meant in reply to DorsetIan

No bother Bazza

Priti Patel on 21:13 - Nov 20 with 957 viewssaint22

Priti Patel on 17:48 - Nov 20 by DorsetIan

If a minister has a batshit crazy idea, it is at least the duty of the civil service to point this out to them. That's what good government is all about.

She was/is way out of her depth and people lash out when they are on the defensive.

The moral vacuum with no backbone that is BoJo is the problem here
Should be sacking her like he should have sacked Cummings but he darent and is a disgrace
Priti Patel on 21:30 - Nov 20 with 952 viewsBicester_North

Priti Patel on 21:13 - Nov 20 by saint22

Should be sacking her like he should have sacked Cummings but he darent and is a disgrace

You must go to sleep at night saying “Bojo, Bojo, Bojo” and wake up in the morning saying the same thing. Why are you so insanely obsessed with Boris, refs, Salisu and pretending to be a well off businessman?

If you obsessively hate tories so much why do you just post endless, repetitive dross on here about it? What do you actually do about any of the stuff you constantly bitch about on a forum?

Maybe time you pretended to have some sort of charitable foundation or pretend that you organise protests?

Priti Patel on 21:41 - Nov 20 with 944 viewsSadoldgit

Her degree is in brick laying.
Priti Patel on 21:46 - Nov 20 with 939 viewskingslandstand1

Priti Patel on 21:30 - Nov 20 by Bicester_North

You must go to sleep at night saying “Bojo, Bojo, Bojo” and wake up in the morning saying the same thing. Why are you so insanely obsessed with Boris, refs, Salisu and pretending to be a well off businessman?

If you obsessively hate tories so much why do you just post endless, repetitive dross on here about it? What do you actually do about any of the stuff you constantly bitch about on a forum?

Maybe time you pretended to have some sort of charitable foundation or pretend that you organise protests?

Because he hasn't got a scooby about what he's talking about continually hiding behind a keyboard with no solutions other than sack the board
Let him carry on in his little bubble making a fool of himself
Priti Patel on 21:51 - Nov 20 with 931 viewsBicester_North

Priti Patel on 21:46 - Nov 20 by kingslandstand1

Because he hasn't got a scooby about what he's talking about continually hiding behind a keyboard with no solutions other than sack the board

That sums it up.

Priti Patel on 22:27 - Nov 20 with 908 viewsDorsetIan

It is my opinion that it is a fact that she is thick as a plank. As I said, listen to her attempt to answer questions - it's usually a pretty good guide to how bright someone is and she is not exactly glowing in the dark, masters degree or no masters degree.

I don't say this lightly or about too many ministers. Many of them are dishonest, shifty, duplicitous, but very few of them are properly thick. She stands our a mile in that department - a complete cretin. Should wear a dunce's hat.

'Ad hominem'. Look it up. It's what you were doing. Playing the man rather than the ball, if you prefer.

Priti Patel on 22:30 - Nov 20 with 906 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Priti Patel on 21:13 - Nov 20 by saint22

3/10 - poor effort tonight

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Priti Patel on 23:05 - Nov 20 with 886 viewsBazza

Priti Patel on 22:27 - Nov 20 by DorsetIan

It is my opinion that it is a fact that she is thick as a plank. As I said, listen to her attempt to answer questions - it's usually a pretty good guide to how bright someone is and she is not exactly glowing in the dark, masters degree or no masters degree.

I don't say this lightly or about too many ministers. Many of them are dishonest, shifty, duplicitous, but very few of them are properly thick. She stands our a mile in that department - a complete cretin. Should wear a dunce's hat.

'Ad hominem'. Look it up. It's what you were doing. Playing the man rather than the ball, if you prefer.

I know what it means, thanks o patronising lefty. Latin O level doncha know old boy.
Priti Patel on 23:16 - Nov 20 with 879 viewsDorsetIan

Priti Patel on 23:05 - Nov 20 by Bazza

I know what it means, thanks o patronising lefty. Latin O level doncha know old boy.

Well done. Your teachers would be disappointed you're now so sniffy about its use.

Priti Patel on 23:17 - Nov 20 with 877 viewsBicester_North

Priti Patel on 23:16 - Nov 20 by DorsetIan

Well done. Your teachers would be disappointed you're now so sniffy about its use.

Do you admire his chuzpah?

Priti Patel on 07:37 - Nov 21 with 788 viewssaint22

Priti Patel on 21:46 - Nov 20 by kingslandstand1

No it’s more the fact there are fools like you who sit there thinking it’s ok
Priti Patel on 07:45 - Nov 21 with 785 viewsDorsetIan

Priti Patel on 23:17 - Nov 20 by Bicester_North

Do you admire his chuzpah?

He hasn’t demonstrated any.

I think you’re taking nationalism perhaps a soupçon too far, if you’re going to get precious about the use of foreign sounding words.

Priti Patel on 08:02 - Nov 21 with 775 viewsBazza

Priti Patel on 07:45 - Nov 21 by DorsetIan

He hasn’t demonstrated any.

I think you’re taking nationalism perhaps a soupçon too far, if you’re going to get precious about the use of foreign sounding words.

Another top civil servant throws in the towel bettered by a slip of a girl! Boris showing leadership qualities by ignoring the biased possibly racist misogynistic review. Nil desperandum Ian!
Priti Patel on 08:05 - Nov 21 with 775 viewskingslandstand1

Priti Patel on 07:37 - Nov 21 by saint22

No it’s more the fact there are fools like you who sit there thinking it’s ok

So what's your solution rather than slag everything off? Serious question
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024