Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced 11:30 - Jan 27 with 1235 viewsSaintsNews

Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced 27th Jan 2020 11:25
All the details have been announced for the replay at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and we have a decent allocation. 3

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 11:55 - Jan 27 with 1198 viewsBenali_Saint

25 Quid?
Thieving bastards
Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 12:03 - Jan 27 with 1187 viewsSaintNick

Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 11:55 - Jan 27 by Benali_Saint

25 Quid?
Thieving bastards

We charged £20 to non season ticket holders so they are not that much dearer and we charged £25 on the day

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 12:05 - Jan 27 with 1181 viewsBenali_Saint

Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 12:03 - Jan 27 by SaintNick

We charged £20 to non season ticket holders so they are not that much dearer and we charged £25 on the day

We only charged them a tenner though.
Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 12:06 - Jan 27 with 1181 viewsBenali_Saint

Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 12:03 - Jan 27 by SaintNick

We only charged them a tenner though Whilst I didn't expect £10, I didn't think theyd charge more then £20
Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 12:18 - Jan 27 with 1162 viewssaint22

Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 12:06 - Jan 27 by Benali_Saint

We only charged them a tenner though Whilst I didn't expect £10, I didn't think theyd charge more then £20

its spurs they have a stadium and free beers to cover
Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 12:33 - Jan 27 with 1140 viewsfranniesTache

I know a lot of people will be squinnying about the prices but you have to put it in context, Saints went with a tenner a ticket for the home support, the rules say though that you have to offer the away fans the option to buy the cheapest ticket in the same stand, so they had to charge them a tenner.

Spurs set the prices for their tickets and Daniel Levy was never going to play fair, so £25 isn't exactly a huge surprise, anyone who thought it'd be a tenner was just deluding themselves.

To be honest if you want to kick off then you should kick off at Saints for being naive, they should've given tickets for a tenner everywhere except the Northam, then the away fans would've been charged more.
Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 12:48 - Jan 27 with 1107 viewsBicester_North

Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 12:18 - Jan 27 by saint22

its spurs they have a stadium and free beers to cover

Can you face it?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 13:19 - Jan 27 with 1052 viewsSaintsforeverj

5600 tickets is about right I think. Depends too if its chosen for TV. If it is, the allocation will be fine. If not, maybe we could take more.

Should have been 20 quid I think considering we gave them 10 pound tickets but travel is subsidised so not bad overall.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 13:21]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Login to get fewer ads

Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 13:23 - Jan 27 with 1040 viewsdarthvader

Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 13:19 - Jan 27 by Saintsforeverj

5600 tickets is about right I think. Depends too if its chosen for TV. If it is, the allocation will be fine. If not, maybe we could take more.

Should have been 20 quid I think considering we gave them 10 pound tickets but travel is subsidised so not bad overall.

We are the only one on the Wednesday so I suspect it will be on the telly

keep the faith coyr

Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 13:50 - Jan 27 with 989 viewsUlsterBaz

Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 13:19 - Jan 27 by Saintsforeverj

Aye, I was a bit cross initially but given the pricing it is probably about right.
Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 14:16 - Jan 27 with 947 viewshedgeend61

Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 13:23 - Jan 27 by darthvader

We are the only one on the Wednesday so I suspect it will be on the telly

More than likely, maybe BBC 1.
Liverpool youth v Shrews or Oxford V Newcastle live Tuesday.
Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 15:41 - Jan 27 with 876 viewsPatfromPoole

Hoping it’s not a 7.30pm kick-off.

Would almost certainly miss kick-off if it is.

Not least as there are bound to be shenanigans at the turnstiles if the League game there is anything to go by.....

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 17:08 - Jan 27 with 781 viewsBillyBlanco

Why the fook did we sell tickets to Spurs fans at 10 and to our own fans at £20 in the first place ??????? Whoever sets the ticket prices is a kunt. Fact. And why didn't the kunt responsible get an agreement from spurs that in the case of a replay they would charge our fans the same. Double kunt.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 17:09]
Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 17:15 - Jan 27 with 759 viewsthis_charming_man

Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 17:08 - Jan 27 by BillyBlanco

Why the fook did we sell tickets to Spurs fans at 10 and to our own fans at £20 in the first place ??????? Whoever sets the ticket prices is a kunt. Fact. And why didn't the kunt responsible get an agreement from spurs that in the case of a replay they would charge our fans the same. Double kunt.

Because Saints are more interested in keeping away fans happy than looking after our own

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 17:21 - Jan 27 with 755 viewsBuggalugs

I love the way so many are up in arms with SFC for only charging a tenner for the original tie now. Would everyone have preferred it to be £25 to match what Spurs are charging for the replay?

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 17:27 - Jan 27 with 738 viewsfranniesTache

Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 17:21 - Jan 27 by Buggalugs

I love the way so many are up in arms with SFC for only charging a tenner for the original tie now. Would everyone have preferred it to be £25 to match what Spurs are charging for the replay?

If saints had wanted to they could've given 90% of home fans tickets for a tenner but charged the away fans £25, the rules state that the tickets for away fans should match the cheapest tickets in the same part of the ground.

As far as i'm aware only one block of the Northam stayed, so they could've offered the £10 deal for every place in the ground except that block, then set that at £25.

Then they could've charged spurs £25 a ticket.
Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 17:29 - Jan 27 with 736 views1ASIN12

I’m the 1st to moan about our ticket office but they charged spurs fans the same as ours :
Season ticket holders £10
Members / general sale £20

It’s just that spurs sold out to season ticket holders.

Something that they were always going to do
Spurs Replay Ticket Details Announced on 17:53 - Jan 27 with 725 viewshedgeend61

Saints Season Ticket holders (and members) were able to buy tickets at £10 ( a very fair price tbh, as Little Pompey charged £24 to see Little Barnsley), so they had to sell seats to Spurs S/T holders at the same price.

As for the replay, on the website it says Spurs set the prices.
Well, I'm not so sure about that, as I thought both clubs had to agree on pricing, mainly to protect the little clubs financially, like Pompey.
Just say for instance Man Utd draw little Pompey at home tonight in the 5th round, Man Utd may (like SFC) say £10 all tickets, as @55 sovs to watch a 3rd div shower (like Little Pompey) has about as much chance of selling out as me going to the Moon tonight for supper.
But Little Pompey won't agree to the £10 tickets as they'll get a % of gate receipts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024