Official Information For Saints Supporters Travelling To Pompey.
Wednesday, 18th Sep 2019 12:58
For those who might have missed it on the official club website, we bring you the official key information for those travelling down to Pompey.
This is the official information the club are putting out to supporters and as such The Ugly Inside will publish it's own Rough Guide later in the week:
Ahead of Southampton’s Carabao Cup third-round tie away to Portsmouth next Tuesday, we bring supporters all the key information, both for those attending the game and those heading to St Mary’s for a screening of the match.
Safety and security information
We would like to remind all supporters to be mindful and respectful when travelling to and from the match and while they are in and around the ground.
If travelling by public transport, fans are reminded that replica shirts and club colours of any form make them easily identifiable. The same applies for those travelling by car who may possess club-related merchandise inside their vehicles.
Fans are encouraged to be aware of their own behaviour and vigilant of those around them before, during and after the game. Fans are also advised to report and flag any inappropriate behaviour, wherever possible, with our Supporter Relations team by texting SFCREPORT to 60060 with full details or by calling 02380 711980 or using our dedicated supporter email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The club takes the safety and security of all fans extremely seriously, and, in liaison with Hampshire Constabulary, will investigate thoroughly and deal appropriately with any instance where the fans’ charter is brought into disrepute.
Official coach travel
BUY OFFICIAL COACH TRAVEL
Parking at St Mary’s
All blue badge holders coming to the stadium for EITHER coach travel to Portsmouth or for a screening event at St Mary’s can pre-book free-of-charge parking. Bookings can be made via our Supporter Relations team on 02380 711980 or email@example.com.
Travelling by train
Fratton Park information
• Supporters are advised not to bring bags to Fratton Park, in order to speed up entry times. The club does operate an A4 bag policy. For anyone requiring a bigger bag, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• No alcohol is available in the away section, due to the nature of the stand and the areas being in view of the pitch. There are also no betting facilities.
• Instruments will not be permitted at this fixture.
• Flags will be permitted, providing they are within 2m x 1m
• No parking will be available at the ground (Disabled supporters should see below for further information).
• Parking restrictions are in place around the ground, although spaces are available in a secure car park at Miltoncross Academy, PO3 6RB, at a cost of £6.
Information for disabled supporters:
• Please note, the wheelchair bays at Fratton Park are positioned in the Fratton End, which is a home stand. However, there will be stewards and Disability Liaison Staff managing this area. Ambulant seating in the away end does require walking up and down stairs. Wheelchair spaces are available on coach travel by contacting supporter relations.
• There is no accessible toilet in the away section. Access to one in another stand can be facilitated, but there are steps up and down. Please speak to the nearest steward on the day in order for them to assist.
• Disabled supporters travelling independently and who require parking should contact Southampton FC’s Supporter Relations team on 02380 711980 or via email@example.com.
• If you have any questions or concerns, or need additional information or assistance please contact our Supporter Relations team to enable us to liaise with our counterparts at Portsmouth.
Photo: Action Images
Please report offensive, libellous or inappropriate posts by using the links provided.
You need to login in order to post your comments
[ Vote here ]