Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) 15:42 - Jan 7 with 15344 viewsDale1940

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:53 - Jan 7 with 3864 viewsbennersdale

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 15:59 - Jan 7 by TTNYear

100k + In the bank... Might make the difference between selling and retaining this January.

GMP will want £100k for over policing inside the ground. The dibble arent cheap when they are all on overtime.

Hasta el valle abajo de la cerveza

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:54 - Jan 7 with 3857 viewsFondles

Pleased its on TV only bad thing i having to listen to Michael Owen going on with himself
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 17:29 - Jan 7 with 3681 viewsdingdangblue

Well there was a big shock last time the live cameras came to Spotland for an F.A.Cup game - let's hope they get another one.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 17:32 - Jan 7 with 3676 viewsfollon

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:33 - Jan 7 by fitzochris

Problem where I live is that the natives don't want to watch anything in a boozer that doesn't involve either of the bloody Old Firm. I'll be safer watching it round someone's house.

Same here,
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 17:44 - Jan 7 with 3622 viewsolympicdale

Great news for a fellow BT Sport customer, course I'll be there but good revenue for the club. weekday kick off will no doubt affect the attendance due to work commitments.

Life is a game of fate.

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 17:45 - Jan 7 with 3616 viewsTalkingSutty

Great result for the club from a financial point of view. Approx 350k from a cup run is a fantastic bonus and it's not beyond the team to get some sort of result. Let's hope plenty is being salted away with a view to the long term future of the club.
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 18:16 - Jan 7 with 3496 views_dezzy

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:53 - Jan 7 by bennersdale

GMP will want £100k for over policing inside the ground. The dibble arent cheap when they are all on overtime.

Thing is, it should be less on mon as less will travel, plus we have 144k to pay it as wel.l So we should be better off financially

KHBA

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 18:25 - Jan 7 with 3433 viewsleedsdale

Assuming the 5th round draw is at the sMe time as the 4th round, we will know who our potential opponents are before kick off.
Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 18:34 - Jan 7 with 3402 viewsColDale

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 18:25 - Jan 7 by leedsdale

Assuming the 5th round draw is at the sMe time as the 4th round, we will know who our potential opponents are before kick off.

If its a good 5th round draw, we might be able to do an Accy
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 18:43 - Jan 7 with 3358 viewsirisaln

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 17:45 - Jan 7 by TalkingSutty

Great result for the club from a financial point of view. Approx 350k from a cup run is a fantastic bonus and it's not beyond the team to get some sort of result. Let's hope plenty is being salted away with a view to the long term future of the club.

Might I just make a point here.

This large amount of monies could have quite easily never have been forthcoming.

A certain silly, petulant Dale player in the match at Aldershot kicked out at one of their fullbacks, off the pitch, missed him and got a red card leaving his teammates to grind out a draw leading to a replay thanks to a superb goalkeeping display by the great Conrad Logan.

See how close we came to loosing all that money !
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 18:50 - Jan 7 with 3321 viewsTalkingSutty

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 18:43 - Jan 7 by irisaln

This large amount of monies could have quite easily never have been forthcoming.

A certain silly, petulant Dale player in the match at Aldershot kicked out at one of their fullbacks, off the pitch, missed him and got a red card leaving his teammates to grind out a draw leading to a replay thanks to a superb goalkeeping display by the great Conrad Logan.

Yes it was daft, it was Northampton not Adershot. If Hendo learns from the mistake then no harm done. You are right about Logan, one of the main reasons for our cup runneth over.
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 18:54 - Jan 7 with 3280 viewsSimpkinsLeftPeg

Henderson was sent off against Northampton. We had 11 men against Aldershot, they just all had the sh1ts.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 18:56]
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 19:34 - Jan 7 with 3128 viewsTVOS1907

And if Ashley Eastham's header in the last minute had gone in instead of hitting the post, we wouldn't have needed Olly Lancashire to score in the last minute of the replay, meaning we wouldn't have needed Logan's superb display at Aldershot to earn another replay, meaning Matty Done might never have got his hat-trick in that replay, meaning we wouldn't have got to play Nottingham Forest, never mind beat them.

Or summat!
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 19:38]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 19:50 - Jan 7 with 3044 viewsNigeriamark

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:30 - Jan 7 by davidab2202

Surely there must be a pub somewhere local to you that will be showing the game.

Very hopeful that my local bar out here in Cyprus can be persuaded to show the game.

Similar problem too.My local bar in Shanghai would have shown a Saturday or Sunday game . Now the game will be 3.45 AM on the Tuesday morning and they will only stay open if there are enough people watching it to make it worth their while

I know there are 3 Rochdale fans here so we probably need a few Stoke fans too!!

Should start a Dale exiles thread suggesting bars

Shanghai - If enough dale or stoke fans are interested I can ask the landlord at either the Big Bamboo bar in Jing' An or the Camel sports to stay open bar. Send me a private message
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 20:08 - Jan 7 with 2975 viewsscooby

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:53 - Jan 7 by bennersdale

I'm sure the gate fees are shared equally between the clubs after expenses and a cut for the FA. Expenses include away team travel and police etc.
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 20:18 - Jan 7 with 2896 viewsSuddenLad

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 20:08 - Jan 7 by scooby

I'm sure the gate fees are shared equally between the clubs after expenses and a cut for the FA. Expenses include away team travel and police etc.

20% to the FA. 40% to each club after expenses.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 20:18 - Jan 7 with 2895 viewsTalkingSutty

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 19:50 - Jan 7 by Nigeriamark

Similar problem too.My local bar in Shanghai would have shown a Saturday or Sunday game . Now the game will be 3.45 AM on the Tuesday morning and they will only stay open if there are enough people watching it to make it worth their while

I know there are 3 Rochdale fans here so we probably need a few Stoke fans too!!

Should start a Dale exiles thread suggesting bars

Shanghai - If enough dale or stoke fans are interested I can ask the landlord at either the Big Bamboo bar in Jing' An or the Camel sports to stay open bar. Send me a private message

Is that a long way from Langkawi because at 345am i will have the same problem.
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 21:22 - Jan 7 with 2710 viewsmikehunt

Is the TV money shared too?

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 21:35 - Jan 7 with 2631 viewsCockneyDale

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 21:22 - Jan 7 by mikehunt

No, that amount is per club
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 21:36 - Jan 7 with 2621 viewsdingdangblue

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 21:22 - Jan 7 by mikehunt

Apparently not. £144,000 each.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 21:56 - Jan 7 with 2526 viewsSwissdale

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 21:36 - Jan 7 by dingdangblue

Apparently not. £144,000 each.

Think there is some confusion around the amount. Looking at this, the £144k is he few per game, with £72k going to each club.

http://www.thefa.com/thefacup/more/tv

Regarding the policing fees, if I remember rightly, clubs no longer have to pay them - though I could be wrong on this.
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 22:11 - Jan 7 with 2467 viewsdingdangblue

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 21:56 - Jan 7 by Swissdale

Think there is some confusion around the amount. Looking at this, the £144k is he few per game, with £72k going to each club.

Regarding the policing fees, if I remember rightly, clubs no longer have to pay them - though I could be wrong on this.

http://www.thefa.com/news/the-fa-cup/2015/jan/fa-cup-fourth-round-tv-ties-announ

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 22:15 - Jan 7 with 2451 viewsSwissdale

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 22:11 - Jan 7 by dingdangblue

http://www.thefa.com/news/the-fa-cup/2015/jan/fa-cup-fourth-round-tv-ties-announ

Excellent news!
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 22:20 - Jan 7 with 2416 viewsTalkingSutty

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 21:56 - Jan 7 by Swissdale

If clubs can show that they can manage the stadium without police involvement then obviously there are very few police costs.
That's why the stewards have to evict supporters and sort out segregation problems etc, its their job. Any officers inside the ground are there as back up and once you start using them to control the crowd or evict fans from the home stands then the club show that they cant manage the stadium with stewards. That's the reason the police stand back and let the stewards do those tasks, they work in conjunction with the matchday control room.

They are on duty to police outside the ground before and after the match but if its a bit tasty then they come inside the stadium as back up. The Football Club don't want police involvement because then it shows the stewards are not up to the task and police involvement means extra cost.

The incident in the TDS during the Oldham game involved not very many people and was something the stewards are expected to deal with. The police were kept busy both before and after the Oldham game and the club wouldnt be billed for that.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 22:23]
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 22:21 - Jan 7 with 2408 viewsSuddenLad

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 22:15 - Jan 7 by Swissdale

Excellent news!

£144,000 each is fantastic news. Well deserved too, for the club.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024