Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. 14:54 - Jun 7 with 8522 viewsnewgolddream

Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 16:24 - Jun 7 with 6065 viewsbatmanhoop

was listening to it on the radio, Talksh*te were giving them both barrels.
Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 16:53 - Jun 7 with 5980 viewsDiscodroids

hodgson and 'handsome pete' lewington =

watch england !!...id rather watch' the good old days' with danny larue and tommy steele singing half a fackin sixpence
[Post edited 7 Jun 2015 16:53]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 19:00 - Jun 7 with 5736 viewsdaveB

It was a nothing game that shouldn't have been played, shame he didn't give Austin a run out or try a few different players but really it was pointless and the real stuff is next summer where I think we'll do quite well
Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 19:07 - Jun 7 with 5713 viewsbrokenframe1982

Kept watching the BBC update until the final whistle in the hope that Charlie would get the call. Very disappointed that he didn't. I wonder is he eligible to play for Ireland??
Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 19:09 - Jun 7 with 5691 viewsAndyB

Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 19:00 - Jun 7 by daveB

It was a nothing game that shouldn't have been played, shame he didn't give Austin a run out or try a few different players but really it was pointless and the real stuff is next summer where I think we'll do quite well

Not really a nothing game - it's part of the training camp in prep for next week's Euro qualifier.
Even if it just keeps players ticking over - it serves a purpose.
Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 19:13 - Jun 7 with 5672 viewsbatmanhoop

heard what the Irish team was and thought we'll steamroll these. Then he announced the England side and I thought, perhaps not. Just don't understand Hodgson logic. In fairness to the old fossil, where are the Gazza's and Hoddles?
Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 19:18 - Jun 7 with 5652 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

This was the first England game I watched since the WC and thought we looked ok? Am I ill?
Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 19:19 - Jun 7 with 5651 viewsflynnbo

Hodgson=Graham Taylor. Carlton Palmer wouldn't have looked out of place in today's team.
Login to get fewer ads

Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 19:25 - Jun 7 with 5627 viewsdubaistu

FFS it was a pointless game against a pointless team. At the end of the season to milk the cow even more. Anyway, who cares?

We're $hite and will never win another tournament for 50 odd years. It's like sticking Messi and Ronaldo up front for us, we'd still get relegated!!
Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 19:31 - Jun 7 with 5606 viewsQPR1882

Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 19:25 - Jun 7 by dubaistu

FFS it was a pointless game against a pointless team. At the end of the season to milk the cow even more. Anyway, who cares?

We're $hite and will never win another tournament for 50 odd years. It's like sticking Messi and Ronaldo up front for us, we'd still get relegated!!

If it was such a pointless game for England why did it take until the 66th minute to make a change ?

The Irish had made 4 by then.
Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 19:43 - Jun 7 with 5556 viewsdubaistu

Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 19:31 - Jun 7 by QPR1882

If it was such a pointless game for England why did it take until the 66th minute to make a change ?

The Irish had made 4 by then.

I can't answer you buddy, as I didn't watch the game and have absolutely no interest in the national football team or $hitty friendlies to spin more hard earned cash out of folks pockets. Let's be honest, it was never going to be a 3-3 thriller, all part of the bridges act with the green boys.

In all sincerity, did Austin play? I hope he did and earns us a few more extra millions for being a national player.

(Edit) A lazy question so I just checked the BBC and see he didn't.... back to fixing my Adobe Flash crashing when in Firefox!
[Post edited 7 Jun 2015 19:46]
Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 19:51 - Jun 7 with 5518 viewsQPR1882

Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 19:43 - Jun 7 by dubaistu

I can't answer you buddy, as I didn't watch the game and have absolutely no interest in the national football team or $hitty friendlies to spin more hard earned cash out of folks pockets. Let's be honest, it was never going to be a 3-3 thriller, all part of the bridges act with the green boys.

In all sincerity, did Austin play? I hope he did and earns us a few more extra millions for being a national player.

(Edit) A lazy question so I just checked the BBC and see he didn't.... back to fixing my Adobe Flash crashing when in Firefox!
[Post edited 7 Jun 2015 19:46]

Sadly for any England fan ( if there is any left ) Hodgeson is very much like Redcrap he is more worried about losing a game of football then winning one.
Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 19:55 - Jun 7 with 5500 viewsWeaverQPR

Same old players nothing learnt. England no better now than when this barn owl / turkey type creature took over. FA Yes man.

@WeavQPR

Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 19:58 - Jun 7 with 5493 viewsdistortR

Any international team with jones, henderson, milner and vardy is going to struggle. All of them offer commendable graft, none of them offer the touch of class that makes an international player.
Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 20:08 - Jun 7 with 5440 viewsWatfordR

Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 19:51 - Jun 7 by QPR1882

Sadly for any England fan ( if there is any left ) Hodgeson is very much like Redcrap he is more worried about losing a game of football then winning one.

Hodgson nothing like Redknapp. With Redknapp in charge of England, John the Racist would still be England captain as long as he was prepared to pay for it.
Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 20:15 - Jun 7 with 5414 viewsbosh67

Well, if England had won comfortably without Charlie they would have been going well, he's not needed. Clearly after today's bore draw the case for playing him goes up. Being left out of a poor performance won't do Charlie any harm.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 20:16 - Jun 7 with 5411 viewsbrokenframe1982

Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 20:15 - Jun 7 by bosh67

Well, if England had won comfortably without Charlie they would have been going well, he's not needed. Clearly after today's bore draw the case for playing him goes up. Being left out of a poor performance won't do Charlie any harm.

Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 20:23 - Jun 7 with 5374 viewsQPR1882

Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 20:15 - Jun 7 by bosh67

If only the FA allowed the England manager to think like that.
Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 20:26 - Jun 7 with 5361 viewsJigsore

we brought on Jamie Vardy for Wayne Rooney? He looked totally out of his depth throughout the whole game - but enough about Rooney, how did Vardy do?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 20:39 - Jun 7 with 5323 viewsrsonist

Constant disappointment how these friendlies are used primarily as little more than "get togethers" with the dim hope that players will gel and talents will mysteriously combine just through some vague osmosis. International managers don't have much time with their squads, it's a precious commodity being wasted. What is Hodgson doing to address specific flaws in the team, to make some progress happen? People talk about how new call ups deserve a bash but it's not meant to be a popularity contest - and even if it was wouldn't you set your side up to test out exactly what the player could do? Where would Austin fit in this team?

In particular I find it amazing how Jack Cork or even Will Hughes haven't been tried out to understudy/succeed Carrick - this side (every England side for the last 20 years in fact probably) are crying out for someone to sit deep, recycle possession and control the tempo.
Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 21:08 - Jun 7 with 5203 viewskensalriser

Because England were just so damned good before Hodgson.

Mind you, I don't know why he can't use some of the players who appeared in the Champions Legaue final, they looked quite decent.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 21:51 - Jun 7 with 5084 viewsdaveB

I think Hodgson has improved England but ultimately the players aren't good enough to win anything, I thought todays game looked like two teams who wanted to be anywhere else in the world rather than playing this match. Shame Austin wasn't involved but England created nothing so probably did him a favour not playing
Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 21:52 - Jun 7 with 5080 viewshamptonhillhoop

He's apparently bemoaning the fact his strikers are out of form. Hmmmm. In all fairness, Charlie wouldn't have got a chance today as we created nothing
Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 22:00 - Jun 7 with 5054 viewsTW_R

Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 21:08 - Jun 7 by kensalriser

Because England were just so damned good before Hodgson.

Mind you, I don't know why he can't use some of the players who appeared in the Champions Legaue final, they looked quite decent.

Agree on both points.

When England are selecting as many players from a team finishing bottom of the PL than either of the teams finishing first or second (one of which is James f*cking Milner) you really know we are screwed as a footballing nation.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2015 22:02]
Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 01:12 - Jun 8 with 4821 viewsWatford_Ranger

Fcuk off Hodgson you fcuking old dinosaur. on 22:00 - Jun 7 by TW_R

Agree on both points.

When England are selecting as many players from a team finishing bottom of the PL than either of the teams finishing first or second (one of which is James f*cking Milner) you really know we are screwed as a footballing nation.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2015 22:02]

What's wrong with Milner? Rich man's Mackie.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024