Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? 05:40 - Nov 19 with 3464 viewsHayesender

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3324646/Reading-line-Nigel-Pea

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 08:18 - Nov 19 with 3298 viewssimmo

Wilkins to Bardsley
Bardsley to White

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 08:35 - Nov 19 with 3267 viewsKonk

I’m feeling massively underwhelmed at the prospect of Clarke. Given his Chelsea background and record to date, the minute we lose a couple of games, our support will fracture into sack him/give him a chance squabbling, and we’ve been stuck in that negative cycle since the last year of Jol. I’m not sure I can take any more of it. If we were going to poach someone, I’d have liked to see us try for Rowett.

Of the available, realistic options, I’d have gone for Pearson — good record at this level, goes hiking/dog wrestling in Romania for his Summer holidays and does the Guardian crossword; it would at least have been interesting/edgy having big Nige running the show. And we’ll now have endless debates with people saying we should have gone for Pearson/Lambert/JFH/Herbert Chapman, every time one of their teams win a game.

We were so spoilt with Roy as a coach and all round top bloke, that I think I’m now destined to always be disappointed.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 08:51 - Nov 19 with 3224 viewsDiscodroids

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 08:18 - Nov 19 by simmo

Wilkins to Bardsley
Bardsley to White

i chuckled..then chuckled some more.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 13:19 - Nov 19 with 2990 viewsEastR

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 08:18 - Nov 19 by simmo

Wilkins to Bardsley
Bardsley to White

Dunne to Mutch, Mutch to Yun

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 13:29 - Nov 19 with 2961 viewsHayesender

Gerrard to Heskey 5-1

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 14:13 - Nov 19 with 2878 viewssimmo

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 13:19 - Nov 19 by EastR

Dunne to Mutch, Mutch to Yun

Ones retired ones sold and the other eats dogs for teaaaaaa

(apologies for the korean slur - it just fits so nicely damn it)
[Post edited 19 Nov 2015 14:18]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 15:54 - Nov 19 with 2799 viewsJonDoeman

Reading getting the best of that deal. I can't believe we aren't in for Pearson .

It Is What It Is !!

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 17:07 - Nov 19 with 2719 viewshoopstilidie

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 15:54 - Nov 19 by JonDoeman

Reading getting the best of that deal. I can't believe we aren't in for Pearson .

He's not wired up correctly.
He'll end up either in prison or a mental health unit.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Login to get fewer ads

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 17:41 - Nov 19 with 2672 viewsDeepcutHoop

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 17:07 - Nov 19 by hoopstilidie

He's not wired up correctly.
He'll end up either in prison or a mental health unit.

This. Clearly unhinged.
Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 18:57 - Nov 19 with 2605 viewsderbyhoop

I thought Fulham were after Pearson but it went pear shaped. Perhaps, he was demanding too much or Foolem looking to pay too little.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 11:15 - Nov 20 with 2409 viewsKonk

We are such a fuc king circus:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p038lmvr

Mind you, good luck to Steve Clarke winning the Reading fans back over after seeking permission to talk to Fulham. Can't say I'm gutted about missing out on Clarke as I've never liked him, but I'm beginning to wonder how attractive a prospect we are. Mike Rigg comes across as the sort of bloke who would want a first team coach to work for him rather than with him, and would be keen to remind everyone who the boss was. Possibly unfair, but it's a joke that after two weeks we're no closer to an appointment. You'd think we'd have had someone lined-up before biffing-off Kit.

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 11:22 - Nov 20 with 2380 viewsLblock

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 11:15 - Nov 20 by Konk

Mind you, good luck to Steve Clarke winning the Reading fans back over after seeking permission to talk to Fulham. Can't say I'm gutted about missing out on Clarke as I've never liked him, but I'm beginning to wonder how attractive a prospect we are. Mike Rigg comes across as the sort of bloke who would want a first team coach to work for him rather than with him, and would be keen to remind everyone who the boss was. Possibly unfair, but it's a joke that after two weeks we're no closer to an appointment. You'd think we'd have had someone lined-up before biffing-off Kit.

Mike Rigg

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 12:08 - Nov 20 with 2321 viewswombat

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 11:22 - Nov 20 by Lblock

Mike Rigg

thought that tw@t was at the FA now

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 12:20 - Nov 20 with 2306 viewsAntti_Heinola

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 11:15 - Nov 20 by Konk

Rigg?
Good luck with that.

Bare bones.

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 12:31 - Nov 20 with 2278 viewsTacticalR

Tony McCool's description of the beginning of Mike Rigg's reign of terror:

'We were introduced to a new structure. A guy called Shaun Hallett was introduced as the Academy Manager and Mike Rigg was Technical Director. I had never heard of either of them. The tone of this presentation was in complete stark contrast to the one delivered by the chairman and put everyone on the back foot. This guy in jeans and tweed jacket seemed to have little to smile about wanted to immediately intimidate everyone. The other, Shaun Hallett looked suarve in his open top shirt. He said about his senior background and described his success in making things happen, but he wasn’t from a football background. Mike Rigg got a flipchart out and began his speech which we would later hear repeated several times. These guys were not interested in anyone’s experience, advice or feedback.'
http://tonymccool.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/academy-football-coach-my-time-in-my.ht

Air hostess clique

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 14:15 - Nov 20 with 2242 viewsKonk

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading? on 12:08 - Nov 20 by wombat

thought that tw@t was at the FA now

I think we managed to poach him. Aidy Boothroyd's still at the FA if you're looking for someone with similar credentials.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024