Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jon jo wants to leave? 18:12 - Dec 18 with 12332 viewsOldjack

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/6812471/Jonjo-Shelvey-set-to

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:16 - Dec 18 with 4753 viewsmacthejack

I wouldn't be surprised to be honest, what with the rumours of him behaving like a tosser. Hasn't progressed enough over the years and is somewhat at odds with out 'proper' style. (Pre Monk)
Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:19 - Dec 18 with 4705 viewsdgt73

Can't say I'd be to sad to see him go - to inconsistent for me. According to that link Spurs and Man city are after him......can't see that.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:20 - Dec 18 with 4670 viewsperchrockjack

Talented and was growing up but looks like it's stalled.
Off you go son, but you might find it harder than you think.

Dav will have a warm feeling

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:20 - Dec 18 with 4683 viewsPrivate_Partz

Ah, another one of those 'it is understood' reports. I hope this is as accurate as the Ryan Giggs story has been.
Sounds like more lazy journalism. Huw addresses all the players telling them the performances are not up to standard. Jon Jo can be a hothead so they put 2 and 2 together. They really don't like us and I hope this is the usual press bollo.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:20 - Dec 18 with 4672 viewsJackfath

He'd be a good fit with QPR. How much would we get for him? Young, experience English International.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:20 - Dec 18 with 4675 viewsDarran

Personally I couldn't care less he's one of the most overrated players ever had.
England international my arse.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:21 - Dec 18 with 4667 viewsOldjack

Shame that ,the lads got real talent

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:21 - Dec 18 with 4645 viewsdgt73

Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:20 - Dec 18 by Jackfath

He'd be a good fit with QPR. How much would we get for him? Young, experience English International.

£5 million at best IMO .

Login to get fewer ads

Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:23 - Dec 18 with 4608 viewsperchrockjack

Hope we don't Sponk it on dross like naughton

Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:24 - Dec 18 with 4602 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It will be interesting to see whether he's in the squad this and next weekend. If he isn't the rumours are probably true and he's played his last game for us.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:24 - Dec 18 with 4594 viewsDarran

Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:20 - Dec 18 by Private_Partz

Ah, another one of those 'it is understood' reports. I hope this is as accurate as the Ryan Giggs story has been.
Sounds like more lazy journalism. Huw addresses all the players telling them the performances are not up to standard. Jon Jo can be a hothead so they put 2 and 2 together. They really don't like us and I hope this is the usual press bollo.

It's more than I've heard the rumour but rumours aren't allowed on here incase you destabalise the club.

Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:25 - Dec 18 with 4576 viewsTheKirkyLife

Name your price. Can fund our striker move.
Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:26 - Dec 18 with 4545 viewsAngelRangelQS

I'll take a day off work to drive him there
Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:26 - Dec 18 with 4536 viewsmonmouth

Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:20 - Dec 18 by Darran

Personally I couldn't care less he's one of the most overrated players ever had.

I thought he went through a stage where he was really going to make it. When he started running at space and causing teams real problems. Then he stopped and (maybe encouraged by the tw*t Hodge) decided he wanted to ba a Stevie Me 'quarterback'. Since then he has been a pointless pointer. If he knuckles down and Hodge kicks him out, he may make the grade, but I think it's gone too far now and he needs a new club and we would be better off with the cash if someone will cough up.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:28 - Dec 18 with 4520 viewsRancid

I liked him for a while but this season he's been dogshite and lazy and in no way fit for a dogfight.See you Gypo.
Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:28 - Dec 18 with 4505 viewsperchrockjack

I ll even come home to drag him into the backseat, angel.

He can go, bring grimes along, get striker.

Disappointed as he can play but brain problem

Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:28 - Dec 18 with 4505 views3swan

Get a good price for him and use it wisely.

Has an eye for a pass, but for the rest of the time????

Not what we need as he slows our game down - imo
Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:29 - Dec 18 with 4490 viewsdgt73

Wouldn't he sign your autograph book then ?.

Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:30 - Dec 18 with 4462 viewsDarran

The 'rumour" doing the rounds is that he went around someone's house for a fight.(not the Chairmans)

Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:31 - Dec 18 with 4445 viewsFlashberryjack

I'm a big admirer of Shelvey, but even I have to confess, my patience is wearing a bit thin as far as he's concerned at the moment.
If the rumors are true that he hasn't managed to reign in the attitude problems he displayed at Liverpool, then maybe best if he moves on, provided we receive an acceptable offer......Shame!

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:31 - Dec 18 with 4435 viewsDarran

Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:29 - Dec 18 by dgt73

Wouldn't he sign your autograph book then ?.

He must have refused to sign a log of other posters going by this thread too then.

Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:42 - Dec 18 with 4312 views1973scott

He is on his way to palace!
Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:44 - Dec 18 with 4277 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:24 - Dec 18 by Darran

It's more than I've heard the rumour but rumours aren't allowed on here incase you destabalise the club.

Bit of a fine balance I tend to think. It is no coincidence that when rumours are posted on here the press have dived in with the story in the past . At one time I thought the only investigative journalism SWEP were doing was reading this forum. I think we often underestimate the power of PS. Regular posters are comparatively few but viewers of the posts are much higher in number.
We don't destabilise the club as we are a supporters forum. The national press steaming in can have a detrimental effect though.
I am reserving judgement on this one. A good indicator would be Jon Jo being left out of the squad if he has recovered from his injury.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:47 - Dec 18 with 4223 viewsOldjack

If the rumors are true ,he threw a right strop when he found out he was on the bench ,walked out i heard ,Huw gives him a bollocking and rightly so ,now he wants out or Huw's booting him out if we are to believe theses stories

Shame that

Jon jo wants to leave? on 18:47 - Dec 18 with 4220 viewsDanGom1

I've heard done deal with Palace, 12 million
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024