Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patrick Bamford 19:29 - Dec 28 with 4696 viewsted_hendrix

Rumour has it he has left Palace to return to chelshit, would be a good loan signing if we could get him surely.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Patrick Bamford on 19:31 - Dec 28 with 3920 viewsDWQPR

He'll go straight back to Boro who had him on loan last season, or get in the filth's team for the relegation battle ahead.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Patrick Bamford on 19:35 - Dec 28 with 3892 viewsted_hendrix

Your probably right but Boro have scored over 30 goals in 23 odd games so they hardly need him.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Patrick Bamford on 19:37 - Dec 28 with 3879 viewsJamie

We've got Phillips & Fer to play up top.
Patrick Bamford on 20:18 - Dec 28 with 3810 viewsderbyhoop

I thought he was at Palace on a season long loan. He has been injured but, even so, he can't have had many games for them (2 starts in League Cup and 5 sub appearances in League). If he's being recalled I bet they have another deal in the pipeline.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2015 21:25]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Patrick Bamford on 20:33 - Dec 28 with 3763 viewsStanisgod

Probably go to Derby if anywhere.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Patrick Bamford on 21:06 - Dec 28 with 3697 viewsQPRDave

We'd only bench him
Patrick Bamford on 21:10 - Dec 28 with 3683 viewsgigiisourgod

He's exactly what we need up there.
Patrick Bamford on 23:27 - Dec 28 with 3570 viewsKiwi76

He'd be just what we needed and maybe chance given local and would definitely get a start.
Login to get fewer ads

Patrick Bamford on 00:05 - Dec 29 with 3520 viewspaesanu

Cmon Jaffa use your Chelscum connections to get this boy to join us. Think he's been unfortunate at Palace because they've been having such a great season they couldn't blood him. Us on the other hand, could be a great loan.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Patrick Bamford on 12:54 - Dec 29 with 3335 viewsgjc104

He is not being recalled, he himself has chosen to the end the loan due to limited opportunity to play.

Mind you, I expect to see Karl Henry up front on Friday!
Patrick Bamford on 14:00 - Dec 29 with 3287 viewsadhoc_qpr

Good player at this level, but he's thrown his toys out of the pram and declared his season long loan is over through the media without talking to Pardew!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35191686

Sounds like a right primadonna to be honest and we don't need more drama queens - i'm no fan of Pardew but if Bamford was good enough he would pick him.
Patrick Bamford on 14:05 - Dec 29 with 3277 viewsfrancisbowles

Patrick Bamford on 14:00 - Dec 29 by adhoc_qpr

Good player at this level, but he's thrown his toys out of the pram and declared his season long loan is over through the media without talking to Pardew!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35191686

Sounds like a right primadonna to be honest and we don't need more drama queens - i'm no fan of Pardew but if Bamford was good enough he would pick him.

Perhaps we can do a part exchange deal for Charlie.
Patrick Bamford on 14:32 - Dec 29 with 3245 viewsLblock

Spare peg in the Palace dressing room now then..... I have visions of the name "Austin" being put above that peg pretty soon

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Patrick Bamford on 14:42 - Dec 29 with 3224 viewsadhoc_qpr

Patrick Bamford on 14:32 - Dec 29 by Lblock

Spare peg in the Palace dressing room now then..... I have visions of the name "Austin" being put above that peg pretty soon

If they are willing to pay us £5-6m, i can see that working for all 3 parties.

Of course, we'd need to buy a competent replacement striker and we've shown zero ability to do so!
Patrick Bamford on 16:54 - Dec 29 with 3136 viewseghamranger

Patrick Bamford on 14:42 - Dec 29 by adhoc_qpr

If they are willing to pay us £5-6m, i can see that working for all 3 parties.

Of course, we'd need to buy a competent replacement striker and we've shown zero ability to do so!

Bamford would be an ideal loan till the end of the season or if Austin does go to palace we try to get Gayle in.

I'm confident that Jimmy will get a couple of strikers in in January!!
Patrick Bamford on 01:09 - Dec 30 with 2992 viewsBrightonhoop

He;s a tart barely able to grace the Palace bench, with a problem attitude. AT without the skills, sees himself as Linekar on BBC in some odd future as a presenter. He#s no coconut shy and skyed at 12 yards off Pardews bench when called to deliver.
Patrick Bamford on 09:30 - Dec 30 with 2907 viewsfrancisbowles

Patrick Bamford on 01:09 - Dec 30 by Brightonhoop

He;s a tart barely able to grace the Palace bench, with a problem attitude. AT without the skills, sees himself as Linekar on BBC in some odd future as a presenter. He#s no coconut shy and skyed at 12 yards off Pardews bench when called to deliver.

Maybe, but he is a striker who scores goals in the Championship.
Patrick Bamford on 09:34 - Dec 30 with 2898 viewsQPunkR

Patrick Bamford on 21:10 - Dec 28 by gigiisourgod

He's exactly what we need up there.

Wot, a striker?!
Heresy!!

QPR - "shit but local"

Patrick Bamford on 09:45 - Dec 30 with 2891 viewsLowerloftLad

This is the final season of having so called big name players at the club. Tony is so dim that after 5 years. He has managed too spend so much cash that he has put in the same situation that we were in 6/7 years ago and he spend a fourtune doing that. Why would you come to QPR ? Now there's not even big wages to turn up for
[Post edited 30 Dec 2015 9:46]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Patrick Bamford on 10:33 - Dec 30 with 2852 viewsJamie

Wants to stay in the Prem.
Patrick Bamford on 10:37 - Dec 30 with 2842 viewsQPunkR

Patrick Bamford on 10:33 - Dec 30 by Jamie

Wants to stay in the Prem.

His haircut doesn't belong in the Prem though

QPR - "shit but local"

Patrick Bamford on 13:10 - Dec 30 with 2724 viewsTacticalR

I was impressed with him when he played against us for Derby.

Mixed feelings about this one as we're always knocking players who just take the money. However, he has created a problem for himself by publicly flouncing out of Palace, as any team that signs him knows that he will throw a wobbly if he doesn't play.

Air hostess clique

Patrick Bamford on 14:19 - Dec 30 with 2680 viewsexiled_dictator

if swansea sell gnomes, as has been suggested, he may want to go there.
doubt gw will want to do relegation battles at villa or newcastle, wants to be playing regularly, something that clearly hasn't happened at palace. would be reluctant to play championship, but he might end up here anyway if no other offers come in.
and i doubt he would play for us, given that there will be clubs far higher than us challenging for automatic promotion, ready to take him on.
a very good player who would improve on what we already have, but i just think he will have better options available to him from january, which is a shame.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Patrick Bamford on 16:06 - Dec 30 with 2596 viewsTheBlob

I've always liked the guy because he's quite versatile(but not in a Zelic way).His hold up play is excellent,he has some pace and his eye for goal is better than average,can put it about when necessary.Trouble is because of the "neither fish nor fowl nor good red herring" he doesn't attract the attention he should.And also that stinky attitude doesn't do him any favours.

Mmmmmmmmmm........kippers......
[Post edited 30 Dec 2015 18:09]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Patrick Bamford on 16:14 - Dec 30 with 2573 viewsGloucs_R

Is Gayle getting a look in at Palace this season?

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024