Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is El Khayati the striker we're after? 22:13 - Jan 29 with 21996 viewsBasingstokeR

Any opinions on El Khayati from Burton? I haven't seen much of him, but JFH would know him pretty well...

are HITC links supposed to be banned I can't remember?!

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 17:22 - Feb 1 with 2734 viewsDiscodroids

good signing. The haircut and jeans will have to go though.

[Post edited 1 Feb 2016 17:24]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 17:23 - Feb 1 with 2715 viewsbosh67

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 17:07 - Feb 1 by kingsburyR

Straight from painting his bedroom!

The price kind of implies that he may be a bit inconsistent. Plenty of skill and a touch of the Adel about him. He has scored some goals and he has very quick feet but some of his shooting in the video is absolute cack.... should fit right in.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 17:29 - Feb 1 with 2656 viewsDWQPR

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 17:22 - Feb 1 by Discodroids

good signing. The haircut and jeans will have to go though.

[Post edited 1 Feb 2016 17:24]

Totally agree. Shite haircut. Needs to go and see the BFG's barber. I believe that he is the first El Khayati to play for QPR, however I might be wrong!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 17:30 - Feb 1 with 2652 viewsJamie

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 17:23 - Feb 1 by bosh67

The price kind of implies that he may be a bit inconsistent. Plenty of skill and a touch of the Adel about him. He has scored some goals and he has very quick feet but some of his shooting in the video is absolute cack.... should fit right in.

In fairness he was playing amateur football a few years ago, so he will inevitably be a bit up and down.
Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 17:43 - Feb 1 with 2567 viewsJigsore

was he painting his house when he was asked to come round and sign? still, this is worth a punt if JFH is confident. No big wages, no big fee, little risk

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 18:02 - Feb 1 with 2450 viewssimmo

Save me writing it all again...

8 goals in 23 games so far this season, apparently. Not sure if he's been playing as a striker or attacking midfield but it looks as though he hasn't played the last few games.

Looks a good little signing, probably a bit more than he's worth but in comparison to some of the transfer fees we've shelled out, this is a pittance. Low fee, low wages, top scorer and performing well for a top of the table team just 12 places below us, can play in a few positions and comes across as a bit of a maverick. Maybe not an immediate starter, but to me it's another clear example of buying the 'right sort' of player.

Also says on offish that he has been playing wide midfield, so looks like we finally have another option on LW to replace Hoilett.

"He's a wide player, who can also play off the front if we need him to. He prefers to play from the left because he can go both ways — in or out"
[Post edited 1 Feb 2016 18:05]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 18:24 - Feb 1 with 2342 viewsGloucs_R

I see the club are referring to him as a winger, not a striker.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 20:10 - Feb 1 with 2168 viewsCamberleyR

I've got a similar sort of feeling about this signing the same as when we signed John Byrne from then 4th division York City in 1984.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 20:11 - Feb 1 with 2167 viewspaesanu

I like what I see from that compilation. Likes to drive forward from behind the halfway line, takes defenders on and keeps them shifting their feet left to right to left.

Like a raw lower league Ryan Giggs that just needs some coaching!

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 20:28 - Feb 1 with 2118 viewseghamranger

A skilful Moroccan.....looking forward to 3pm Saturday already
Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 12:01 - Feb 2 with 1872 viewsjamois

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 20:28 - Feb 1 by eghamranger

A skilful Moroccan.....looking forward to 3pm Saturday already

I don't mind a decent Moroccan but too many chickpeas really kills my gut.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024