Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
trying to watch the game tonight via the official website 19:05 - Aug 18 with 1724 viewsAngelsone9

every time I try and buy the game I keep getting this.

This login.qpr.co.uk page can’t be found

anyone got any intel? I freely admit I could be just being stupid, but nonetheless would like to pay to watch the game tonight if I can?
thx
[Post edited 18 Aug 2021 19:06]
trying to watch the game tonight via the official website on 19:15 - Aug 18 with 1658 viewsSharpy36

You registered ?

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

trying to watch the game tonight via the official website on 19:18 - Aug 18 with 1638 viewsAngelsone9

trying to watch the game tonight via the official website on 19:15 - Aug 18 by Sharpy36

You registered ?

i've logged in and am a season ticket holder .
is there more I need to do?
trying to watch the game tonight via the official website on 19:23 - Aug 18 with 1599 viewsSharpy36

Never had trouble getting on so sorry mate can`t help.

Have you registered with QPR+ ?

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

trying to watch the game tonight via the official website on 19:28 - Aug 18 with 1571 viewsnix

trying to watch the game tonight via the official website on 19:18 - Aug 18 by Angelsone9

i've logged in and am a season ticket holder .
is there more I need to do?

There's email support. Get in touch with them. Not taking the p*ss but it sometimes works if you turn everything off and start again (really!)
trying to watch the game tonight via the official website on 19:28 - Aug 18 with 1567 viewsAngelsone9

trying to watch the game tonight via the official website on 19:23 - Aug 18 by Sharpy36

Never had trouble getting on so sorry mate can`t help.

Have you registered with QPR+ ?

think I may have sussed it. thanks
trying to watch the game tonight via the official website on 19:31 - Aug 18 with 1547 viewsAshteadR

trying to watch the game tonight via the official website on 19:28 - Aug 18 by Angelsone9

think I may have sussed it. thanks

I had the same message to begin with, but after I logged in it was fine
trying to watch the game tonight via the official website on 19:34 - Aug 18 with 1528 viewsJAY

Having issues too- how bad is this website
trying to watch the game tonight via the official website on 19:36 - Aug 18 with 1511 viewsngbqpr

Is it free?

I've logged in, have the countdown clock, but haven't been asked to pay. Thought it was a tenner?

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Login to get fewer ads

trying to watch the game tonight via the official website on 19:39 - Aug 18 with 1489 viewsngbqpr

trying to watch the game tonight via the official website on 19:28 - Aug 18 by nix

There's email support. Get in touch with them. Not taking the p*ss but it sometimes works if you turn everything off and start again (really!)

haha just did that and I'm in :)

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

trying to watch the game tonight via the official website on 19:43 - Aug 18 with 1462 viewsA40Bosh

trying to watch the game tonight via the official website on 19:36 - Aug 18 by ngbqpr

Is it free?

I've logged in, have the countdown clock, but haven't been asked to pay. Thought it was a tenner?

Well I paid a tenner for it
So unless you have already paid for a video annual subscription then I want to know how you got in :-)

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

trying to watch the game tonight via the official website on 19:43 - Aug 18 with 1454 viewsToast_R

No SkySports red button coverage tonight?
trying to watch the game tonight via the official website on 19:47 - Aug 18 with 1427 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

trying to watch the game tonight via the official website on 19:28 - Aug 18 by nix

You mean power cycling Nix? ;)

I had a few issues at first but sorted now too. Nick L and Andy S no less. Come on you Rrrr's!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024