Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri 14:24 - Feb 27 with 1821 viewsWhiterockin

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60533435

Grimes seems confident.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 14:29 - Feb 27 with 1811 viewsmax936

He's got to say that, if another manager came in he'd be picking splinters out of his arse every week.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 14:58 - Feb 27 with 1770 viewsheatwave

Remember Jack Cork lauding the great Bob Bradley. What can he say? Better to say nothing.
Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 17:26 - Feb 27 with 1690 viewsonehunglow

Been in North Yorkshire and just got back to find this load of garbage

You can get the fork out with him Matt,you utter coward .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 19:12 - Feb 27 with 1640 viewsKeithHaynes

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 17:26 - Feb 27 by onehunglow

Been in North Yorkshire and just got back to find this load of garbage

You can get the fork out with him Matt,you utter coward .

You have to at some point give the likes of Grimes et al some credibility based on their professional knowledge mate.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 20:32 - Feb 27 with 1593 viewsSTID2017

Assuming what he says is true, then he and the rest of the team need to start showing it on the field from tomorrow.
Performances like the last three away games cost managers their job
Although Martin may not be helping himself

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 20:51 - Feb 27 with 1568 viewsKeithHaynes

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 20:32 - Feb 27 by STID2017

Assuming what he says is true, then he and the rest of the team need to start showing it on the field from tomorrow.
Performances like the last three away games cost managers their job
Although Martin may not be helping himself

The last six have been pretty bad.

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 21:02 - Feb 27 with 1551 viewsSTID2017

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 20:51 - Feb 27 by KeithHaynes

The last six have been pretty bad.

I thought we did okay at Huddersfield and QPR ?
Although that may be in comparison to the last three ?

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 21:22 - Feb 27 with 1528 viewsKeithHaynes

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 21:02 - Feb 27 by STID2017

I thought we did okay at Huddersfield and QPR ?
Although that may be in comparison to the last three ?

Maybe hoping for too much ?

Login to get fewer ads

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 21:50 - Feb 27 with 1504 viewsSTID2017

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 21:22 - Feb 27 by KeithHaynes

Maybe hoping for too much ?

Ever the optimist me

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 22:12 - Feb 27 with 1482 viewsbuilthjack

If we get to the PL you can be sure as hell that Grimes wont have been part of the team who got there.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 22:12 - Feb 27 with 1486 viewsDewi1jack

Russ passed his bus driving test then?
Or is he doing the commentary from the jump seat?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 22:22 - Feb 27 with 1479 viewsReslovenSwan1

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 14:58 - Feb 27 by heatwave

Remember Jack Cork lauding the great Bob Bradley. What can he say? Better to say nothing.

Jack was entitled to his opinion. He was an automatic pick so n had no need to say anything he did not believe. Bob Bradley was not given a fair crack of the whip in my view.

Was he worse than Clement. Perhaps with Llorente fit and Sigurdson he could have done well.

Perhaps Bradley would not accepted the Bony risk and may not have fancied Clucas at £16.5m did not know Sanches. He might have spent that £32m better? He might have even got a song out of Borja.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 22:26 - Feb 27 with 1473 viewsAjack_Kerouac

What else is he supposed to say?
He's the captain and the manager is under enormous pressure,
Trotting out some supportive statements is part of his job.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 22:42 - Feb 27 with 1458 viewsOptimisticJack

I'm very much in support of Russell Martin our manager and the trust given to him by our owners.
I back him all the way.
RM acknowledges mistakes he may have made in the short time here and recognises them.
As a supporter base - please let's just move on.
Onwards and upwards.
I'm optimistic that exciting times are ahead.

Optimisticjack

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 23:08 - Feb 27 with 1440 viewsSTID2017

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 22:42 - Feb 27 by OptimisticJack

I'm very much in support of Russell Martin our manager and the trust given to him by our owners.
I back him all the way.
RM acknowledges mistakes he may have made in the short time here and recognises them.
Onwards and upwards.

I agree we need to move on
Much will depend on what happens off the field with Martin's selections and the on the field performance.
COYS !

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 03:10 - Feb 28 with 1409 viewsDr_Parnassus

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 22:42 - Feb 27 by OptimisticJack

I back him all the way.
Onwards and upwards.

Which mistakes has he acknowledged and recognised?

Or are you just hoping that’s the case?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 06:06 - Feb 28 with 1391 viewsjasper_T

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 19:12 - Feb 27 by KeithHaynes

You have to at some point give the likes of Grimes et al some credibility based on their professional knowledge mate.

We have no reason to assume what he's saying is the result of "professional knowledge", though. He has every incentive to stick to the party line whether he honestly believes it or not. It's a standard PR exercise.

The only reason to believe the players are happy is the lack of leaks badmouthing Martin in the press. That was always the go-to move for club legends of the past.
Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 09:40 - Feb 28 with 1347 viewsonehunglow

I back him all the way.
Onwards and upwards.

You back HIM all the way.?

How?

Will do do so whatever he does ?

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 09:42 - Feb 28 with 1345 viewsonehunglow

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 19:12 - Feb 27 by KeithHaynes

Really.
Grimes is simply up his backside.
He is our club captain .

Guess we will have to disagree

Meanwhile Matty remains undroppable

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 11:08 - Feb 28 with 1308 viewsvetchonian

Lets face it he is not going to publicly diss the manager its PR ...maybe Grimes does believe it
which syas a lot a bout his "professional" judgement....What had Martin achieved in his previous seasons to demonstrate the fact he "has what it takes".

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 12:11 - Feb 28 with 1283 viewsonehunglow

Russell Martin 'has what it takes' to guide Swansea to Premier League - Matt Gri on 11:08 - Feb 28 by vetchonian

Lets face it he is not going to publicly diss the manager its PR ...maybe Grimes does believe it
which syas a lot a bout his "professional" judgement....What had Martin achieved in his previous seasons to demonstrate the fact he "has what it takes".

Worrying vetch innit
How much more pain
Carrol tonight .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024