Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Latvia : Euros 2024 qualifier : Matchday Thread UPDATED * 13:19 - Mar 26 with 6292 viewsNotLoyal

No bots or bottle on this thread. Only real numbers.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59909/a-four-point-start

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Wales v Latvia : Euros 2024 qualifier : Matchday Thread UPDATED * on 23:11 - Mar 28 with 918 viewsFireboy2

The only problem I have about tonight's performance is pages reluctantance to make substitutions, which could have done us out of 2 pts.

They made 5 to pages 1, that changed the game from us controlling it to them pressing us for the last 15 minutes.

I just hope he learns to manage his tactics as it could cost us an automatic place.
Wales v Latvia : Euros 2024 qualifier : Matchday Thread UPDATED * on 23:20 - Mar 28 with 891 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales v Latvia : Euros 2024 qualifier : Matchday Thread UPDATED * on 23:11 - Mar 28 by Fireboy2

The only problem I have about tonight's performance is pages reluctantance to make substitutions, which could have done us out of 2 pts.

They made 5 to pages 1, that changed the game from us controlling it to them pressing us for the last 15 minutes.

I just hope he learns to manage his tactics as it could cost us an automatic place.

4pts means he is in a very decent position.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Wales v Latvia : Euros 2024 qualifier : Matchday Thread UPDATED * on 00:00 - Mar 29 with 871 viewsFireboy2

Wales v Latvia : Euros 2024 qualifier : Matchday Thread UPDATED * on 23:20 - Mar 28 by KeithHaynes

4pts means he is in a very decent position.

Yes 4pts but it could have been so easily 1.
Wales v Latvia : Euros 2024 qualifier : Matchday Thread UPDATED * on 00:05 - Mar 29 with 859 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales v Latvia : Euros 2024 qualifier : Matchday Thread UPDATED * on 00:00 - Mar 29 by Fireboy2

Yes 4pts but it could have been so easily 1.

Or 6 if that goal in Croatia was defended properly.

Wales v Latvia : Euros 2024 qualifier : Matchday Thread UPDATED * on 00:09 - Mar 29 with 856 viewsmajorraglan

Wales v Latvia : Euros 2024 qualifier : Matchday Thread UPDATED * on 23:11 - Mar 28 by Fireboy2

Just back from the game. My initials thoughts were that Wales deserved the win, but Latvia had a few decent chances and could easily have scored at least 1 goal and grabbed a point. Wales moved the ball around and passed it around the back 4 a bit more than liked, but it wasn’t the suicidal stuff we see with the Swans when it’s around the box etc.
I’d like to have seen Wales be a bit more positive and get the ball forward quicker. Towards the end I was really annoyed with Page, Latvia made a host of substitutions and wrestled the momentum back in their favour while we seemed to be tiring, I felt Page should have made changes much earlier.
3 points in the bag plus 1 from last weekend, so it’s a decent start, but we have to improve going forward.
Wales v Latvia : Euros 2024 qualifier : Matchday Thread UPDATED * on 09:28 - Mar 29 with 735 viewsFireboy2

Wales v Latvia : Euros 2024 qualifier : Matchday Thread UPDATED * on 00:05 - Mar 29 by KeithHaynes

Or 6 if that goal in Croatia was defended properly.

Or 1 if Croatia had buried a golden opportunity before we scored 🤷

If my auntie had balls 😉👍
Wales v Latvia : Euros 2024 qualifier : Matchday Thread UPDATED * on 10:17 - Mar 29 with 689 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales v Latvia : Euros 2024 qualifier : Matchday Thread UPDATED * on 09:28 - Mar 29 by Fireboy2

Or 1 if Croatia had buried a golden opportunity before we scored 🤷

If my auntie had balls 😉👍

We could both kick them 😉

Wales v Latvia : Euros 2024 qualifier : Matchday Thread UPDATED * on 11:55 - Mar 29 with 624 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59909/a-four-point-start

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024