Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Back in the day when football hooligans had some decorum ! 😂 12:15 - May 13 with 1854 viewsKeithHaynes

Anyone remember this, I don’t I’m far too young, or maybe you have heard about Eddie Cavanagh over the years ? Back in a time when hooligans dressed for the occasion 😂 What a wonderful picture captured perfectly.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Back in the day when football hooligans had some decorum ! 😂 on 12:20 - May 13 with 1820 viewsWhiterockin

Is that OHL laying on the ground.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Back in the day when football hooligans had some decorum ! 😂 on 12:25 - May 13 with 1815 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Back in the day when football hooligans had some decorum ! 😂 on 12:20 - May 13 by Whiterockin

He’s not got much chance of catching him taking a nap during the chase the lazy bugger.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Back in the day when football hooligans had some decorum ! 😂 on 12:45 - May 13 with 1793 viewsKeithHaynes

Fred Dibnah knew how to run in those days

Back in the day when football hooligans had some decorum ! 😂 on 13:06 - May 13 with 1759 viewsNotLoyal

Brilliant, knew I had seen it before.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Back in the day when football hooligans had some decorum ! 😂 on 13:16 - May 13 with 1734 viewsFireboy2

Back in the day when football hooligans had some decorum ! 😂 on 13:06 - May 13 by NotLoyal

Brilliant, knew I had seen it before.

Just watched it, it's FAF 🤣🤣🤣
Back in the day when football hooligans had some decorum ! 😂 on 13:20 - May 13 with 1720 viewsKeithHaynes

A brief clip.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Back in the day when football hooligans had some decorum ! 😂 on 14:07 - May 13 with 1642 viewsangryjack

Back in the day when football hooligans had some decorum ! 😂 on 12:20 - May 13 by Whiterockin

Doubt it if it was him he would be dishing out some heavy handiness when no one looking..
Back in the day when football hooligans had some decorum ! 😂 on 14:42 - May 13 with 1610 viewsRichardO

"Nothing like a pint of Old Incomprehensible" had one or two pints of those 🍻

Edited to make more sense!
[Post edited 13 May 2023 14:51]
Login to get fewer ads

Back in the day when football hooligans had some decorum ! 😂 on 00:52 - May 14 with 1318 viewsKeithHaynes

Nothing beats this.

Back in the day when football hooligans had some decorum ! 😂 on 17:06 - May 14 with 1070 viewsKilkennyjack

Back in the day when football hooligans had some decorum ! 😂 on 00:52 - May 14 by KeithHaynes

Nothing beats this.

Genius level. 🦢🤣

Beware of the Risen People

Back in the day when football hooligans had some decorum ! 😂 on 23:05 - May 14 with 973 viewsswan65split

Yep, watched it in the old YMCA building in PT, after we had played a game on the memorial park pitch,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024