Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Compensation for Steven Schumacher will be very high for any club 10:00 - Jun 3 with 1392 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60306/compensation-for-s

Not out of work, but still in the betting. Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Compensation for Steven Schumacher will be very high for any club on 11:02 - Jun 3 with 1286 viewsNotLoyal

I wonder if the buff heads on social media won’t read this properly and see it as another manager coming in article.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Compensation for Steven Schumacher will be very high for any club on 11:21 - Jun 3 with 1240 viewsKeithHaynes

Compensation for Steven Schumacher will be very high for any club on 11:02 - Jun 3 by NotLoyal

I wonder if the buff heads on social media won’t read this properly and see it as another manager coming in article.

Keeping them under wraps.
Plans ahead.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Compensation for Steven Schumacher will be very high for any club on 21:11 - Jun 3 with 979 viewsBillyChong

That rules him out then. Unless the 30 odd silent Swans backers come out of the woodwork for a whip round.
Compensation for Steven Schumacher will be very high for any club on 21:15 - Jun 3 with 971 viewsKeithHaynes

Compensation for Steven Schumacher will be very high for any club on 21:11 - Jun 3 by BillyChong

That rules him out then. Unless the 30 odd silent Swans backers come out of the woodwork for a whip round.

A manager in a four years to go contract surely isn’t where we will go.

Agreed.

For now 🕶️

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024