Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nadine Dorries 18:08 - Jun 9 with 4113 viewsbritferry

Looks like she has thrown her toys out of the pram coz she was cut from BoJo's honours list by Rishi

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Nadine Dorries on 08:21 - Jun 18 with 784 viewsSullutaCreturned

Nadine Dorries on 22:35 - Jun 17 by britferry

another one bites the dust:

Conservative MP David Warburton who was caught in sex and cocaine 'sting' reveals he is quitting - handing Rishi Sunak a fresh by-election headache

- Warburton, 57, says he is resigning his seat because he was denied a fair hearing
- He admitted taking cocaine after drinking 'incredibly potent' Japanese whisky
- Constituency: Somerton and Frome in Somerset.
- Majority: more than 19,000

Well he admitted it so why is he moaning?

To me, if you can't handle alcohol and do stupid things when drunk, maybe when you are in such a high profile and important job you shouldn't drink "incredibly potent" alcohol.

I expect higher standards from our elected reps.

There is a new video out today, another party in Tory HQ, more rule breaking during covid, more alcohol, more dancing and no distancing.

If the tories had any actual integrity or decent morals they would call a general election. They won't though because they expect to lose so will hang on as long as possible.

They are a dead party walking.
Nadine Dorries on 09:27 - Jun 18 with 740 viewsmajorraglan

Nadine Dorries on 08:21 - Jun 18 by SullutaCreturned

To me, if you can't handle alcohol and do stupid things when drunk, maybe when you are in such a high profile and important job you shouldn't drink "incredibly potent" alcohol.

There is a new video out today, another party in Tory HQ, more rule breaking during covid, more alcohol, more dancing and no distancing.

If the tories had any actual integrity or decent morals they would call a general election. They won't though because they expect to lose so will hang on as long as possible.

It’s probably easier to moan than accept responsibility for his actions and say he got it wrong.

It was the same with Boris, he was happy with the committee, process etc when it was set up, but then it became a kangaroo court, was biased, flawed , remainer etc. in reality he was happy with the set up, staffing and terms of reference, it was staffed by personnel he was accepted, it included 4 Conservative MP’s and prominent remainers. What he wasn’t happy with was the fact they showed some integrity and back bone.

Boris tried to get a Patterson off and 28 Conservative MP’s including JRM and a few other of Boris’s chums voted against suspending the SNP MP who caught the train after testing positive - probably trying to clear the way for getting Boris off. Outrageous!
Nadine Dorries on 11:27 - Aug 30 with 573 viewswaynekerr55

Nadine Dorries on 08:21 - Jun 18 by SullutaCreturned

Boris Johnson has killed the Tory party.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Nadine Dorries on 12:12 - Aug 30 with 537 viewsWhiterockin

Nadine Dorries on 11:27 - Aug 30 by waynekerr55

Boris Johnson has killed the Tory party.

It took you over 2 months to come up with that, keep trolling.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Nadine Dorries on 14:19 - Aug 31 with 409 viewswaynekerr55

Nadine Dorries on 12:12 - Aug 30 by Whiterockin

It took you over 2 months to come up with that, keep trolling.

It isn't trolling and it really didn't. They bet their future on him and he's done what he does. It's now a party of quacks and headbangers living in lala land.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024