Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Announcement anytime soon. 21:08 - Jun 9 with 7543 viewsjacktar

Grapevine says Chris Davies and Ryland Morgans in the coaching team. I'd be happy with that.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Announcement anytime soon. on 19:23 - Jun 10 with 1716 viewsWhiterockin

Announcement anytime soon. on 19:17 - Jun 10 by Dr_Winston

We need a statement about what time tea will be ready.

It will be ready when it's ready, we are still deciding what we are going to eat. When we have decided we will make a statement and let everyone know. Until then carry on speculating.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Announcement anytime soon. on 19:25 - Jun 10 with 1702 viewsswan_si

Announcement anytime soon. on 19:23 - Jun 10 by Whiterockin

It will be ready when it's ready, we are still deciding what we are going to eat. When we have decided we will make a statement and let everyone know. Until then carry on speculating.

it will be ready when it's ready. 😂😂 reminded me of my mother, along with, I'm not running a hotel.🤗
[Post edited 10 Jun 2023 19:26]
Announcement anytime soon. on 21:15 - Jun 10 with 1582 viewsonehunglow

Announcement anytime soon. on 17:59 - Jun 10 by raynor94

Why are we suffering? We are now getting compensation for him.

I think the club are doing the right thing by not giving in to the bullying from Southampton.

I have no doubt the new manager will walk in on the day Martin officially walks out

Think it’s obvious really.
We are losing a “ coach” but we don’t know when. Then and only then can we source another. Our replacement players and coaches take ages and our owners seem plain dumb .
Fans “ suffer”much and this is another classic summer hiatus
Martin should be nowhere near our club now. Full stop.

Winston doesn’t believe we have anything to worry about so it’s ok,as he s the sage of Swansea

My arris

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Announcement anytime soon. on 21:24 - Jun 10 with 1566 viewsDr_Winston

You'd have to be deeply stupid to think that the club will only start the process of identifying Russy's replacement once he's actually gone.

Unless you're the type who revels in misery, in which case you'll just assume this to be the case and whinge ceaselessly about it no matter how ludicrous the concept.

Both options equally possible in this scenario.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Announcement anytime soon. on 22:40 - Jun 10 with 1468 viewsFireboy2

Announcement anytime soon. on 21:24 - Jun 10 by Dr_Winston

You'd have to be deeply stupid to think that the club will only start the process of identifying Russy's replacement once he's actually gone.

Unless you're the type who revels in misery, in which case you'll just assume this to be the case and whinge ceaselessly about it no matter how ludicrous the concept.

Both options equally possible in this scenario.

Why don't you throw your hat in the ring, you seem to know everything.
Announcement anytime soon. on 08:50 - Jun 11 with 1286 viewsQJumpingJack

Nixon update:
Southampton will be officially relegated from the Premier League on Wednesday at an EPL meeting. This makes sense as the Premier League fixtures are out on Thursday morning. So Martin can be announced Wednesday evening/Thursday morning.
He claims Grimes and Fulton will follow Martin to Southampton.

Piroe to Salernitana for £10m
Announcement anytime soon. on 09:16 - Jun 11 with 1238 viewsWhiterockin

Announcement anytime soon. on 08:50 - Jun 11 by QJumpingJack

Nixon update:
Southampton will be officially relegated from the Premier League on Wednesday at an EPL meeting. This makes sense as the Premier League fixtures are out on Thursday morning. So Martin can be announced Wednesday evening/Thursday morning.
He claims Grimes and Fulton will follow Martin to Southampton.

Piroe to Salernitana for £10m

I can't see Fulton as well as Grimes going. I would be very happy with Piroe going Italian for £10M if true.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Announcement anytime soon. on 09:17 - Jun 11 with 1237 viewsraynor94

Announcement anytime soon. on 21:15 - Jun 10 by onehunglow

Think it’s obvious really.
We are losing a “ coach” but we don’t know when. Then and only then can we source another. Our replacement players and coaches take ages and our owners seem plain dumb .
Fans “ suffer”much and this is another classic summer hiatus
Martin should be nowhere near our club now. Full stop.

Winston doesn’t believe we have anything to worry about so it’s ok,as he s the sage of Swansea

My arris

I would imagine our new coach will be announced when Martin is confirmed by Southampton.

Which looks like the middle of this week

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Announcement anytime soon. on 09:58 - Jun 11 with 1160 viewsmax936

Announcement anytime soon. on 09:17 - Jun 11 by raynor94

I would imagine our new coach will be announced when Martin is confirmed by Southampton.

Well that would be good news, it'll will mean that we can move forward and get a lot of our plans in place before Pre Season.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Announcement anytime soon. on 10:05 - Jun 11 with 1148 viewsraynor94

Announcement anytime soon. on 09:58 - Jun 11 by max936

Well that would be good news, it'll will mean that we can move forward and get a lot of our plans in place before Pre Season.

Saints are haggling over £500 000, yet have quoted Liverpool 50 million for Ward Prowse.

They should have coughed up 2 weeks ago when the season ended, they had obviously tapped him up before then

Announcement anytime soon. on 10:10 - Jun 11 with 1126 viewsDr_Winston

Announcement anytime soon. on 22:40 - Jun 10 by Fireboy2

Why don't you throw your hat in the ring, you seem to know everything.

Throw my hat into the ring for what?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Announcement anytime soon. on 10:11 - Jun 11 with 1119 viewsonehunglow

Announcement anytime soon. on 09:17 - Jun 11 by raynor94

I read it would be 14 th,my missus birthday.
We ll be abroad then,so I ll raise a glass of pop to the new coach
Can’t wait

Announcement anytime soon. on 10:15 - Jun 11 with 1108 viewsmagicdaps10

Announcement anytime soon. on 10:05 - Jun 11 by raynor94

Saints are haggling over £500 000, yet have quoted Liverpool 50 million for Ward Prowse.

They should have coughed up 2 weeks ago when the season ended, they had obviously tapped him up before then

You can't blame them for wanting to pay less but receiving as high as they can, it never looks good but all teams would love and strive for the outcome of little out and high in.

It appears that the new gaffer will have a bit too spend if the departure of Piroe and Grimes happens. It looks like another rebuild and process so for that reason I won't be heaping too much pressure or expectancy on the new guy......i just hope others realise the situation this new guy might have too face this summer.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Announcement anytime soon. on 10:17 - Jun 11 with 1103 viewsraynor94

Announcement anytime soon. on 10:11 - Jun 11 by onehunglow

I read it would be 14 th,my missus birthday.
We ll be abroad then,so I ll raise a glass of pop to the new coach
Can’t wait

🥂👍

Announcement anytime soon. on 10:18 - Jun 11 with 1096 viewsonehunglow

Announcement anytime soon. on 10:17 - Jun 11 by raynor94

🥂👍

Thanks
It falls on the same day she got a cancer diagnosis exactly 9 yrs ago.
It wasn’t a good birthday present .

Announcement anytime soon. on 10:28 - Jun 11 with 1068 viewskrunchykarrot

Announcement anytime soon. on 10:15 - Jun 11 by magicdaps10

You can't blame them for wanting to pay less but receiving as high as they can, it never looks good but all teams would love and strive for the outcome of little out and high in.

It appears that the new gaffer will have a bit too spend if the departure of Piroe and Grimes happens. It looks like another rebuild and process so for that reason I won't be heaping too much pressure or expectancy on the new guy......i just hope others realise the situation this new guy might have too face this summer.

Dont think we can replace someone like Grimes very easily, what would be his transfer fee?
Announcement anytime soon. on 10:36 - Jun 11 with 1045 viewsmagicdaps10

Announcement anytime soon. on 10:28 - Jun 11 by krunchykarrot

Dont think we can replace someone like Grimes very easily, what would be his transfer fee?

I can only assume what his fee would be and I am guessing at 5M, throw in around 6-8M for Piroe then that gives us 11-13M with a decent chunk of that allowing us to replace both and add in other areas.
This is where our backroom team have to earn their coin with replacements.

Announcement anytime soon. on 10:42 - Jun 11 with 1016 viewskrunchykarrot

Announcement anytime soon. on 10:36 - Jun 11 by magicdaps10

I can only assume what his fee would be and I am guessing at 5M, throw in around 6-8M for Piroe then that gives us 11-13M with a decent chunk of that allowing us to replace both and add in other areas.
This is where our backroom team have to earn their coin with replacements.

Daps id be worried if we only had 5m to replace him as as ive said before players like him are few and far between. I know some fans think he stifles us but we will miss him big time. Hope our new management team have something up their sleeves.
Announcement anytime soon. on 10:45 - Jun 11 with 999 viewsmagicdaps10

Announcement anytime soon. on 10:42 - Jun 11 by krunchykarrot

Daps id be worried if we only had 5m to replace him as as ive said before players like him are few and far between. I know some fans think he stifles us but we will miss him big time. Hope our new management team have something up their sleeves.

What sort of fee do you think we should be looking at for Grimes?

Announcement anytime soon. on 11:26 - Jun 11 with 948 viewsFireboy2

Announcement anytime soon. on 10:10 - Jun 11 by Dr_Winston

Throw my hat into the ring for what?

The managers job derrrrrr 🤪

You seem to know everything, you would p!ss it.
Announcement anytime soon. on 11:30 - Jun 11 with 939 viewsDr_Winston

Announcement anytime soon. on 11:26 - Jun 11 by Fireboy2

The managers job derrrrrr 🤪

You seem to know everything, you would p!ss it.

What's that got to do with people thinking that the club are sitting there doing nothing whilst they wait for Martin to leave?

That was the subject under discussion. Not sure why you're segueing into something else.

Announcement anytime soon. on 11:48 - Jun 11 with 904 viewsguthrieintherain

Announcement anytime soon. on 11:30 - Jun 11 by Dr_Winston

What's that got to do with people thinking that the club are sitting there doing nothing whilst they wait for Martin to leave?

That was the subject under discussion. Not sure why you're segueing into something else.

I think he is hinting at you being a bit of a know it all.

An example various posters have said that Martin cost us a Play off spot.
But you could argue that Fisher cost us a play off spot as well.

Neither is a fact and no need to call people stupid either.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2023 11:50]

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Announcement anytime soon. on 12:19 - Jun 11 with 835 viewskrunchykarrot

Announcement anytime soon. on 11:48 - Jun 11 by guthrieintherain

The blame lies with the manager as we all know and i believe people who have criticised him have a valid point, however some of the induvidual errors from a few players were absolutely "coach killers" as they say and dropped the confidence of the team. Playing the way we did was only going to compound this and the change was noticable.
Announcement anytime soon. on 12:36 - Jun 11 with 796 viewsDr_Winston

Announcement anytime soon. on 11:48 - Jun 11 by guthrieintherain

It's an opinion he's entitled to hold but again had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

You could argue Fisher cost us a playoff spot. There is a much, much stronger argument to be made that he's an easy scapegoat for those looking to excuse Martin, but as you say, it's all opinion.

Announcement anytime soon. on 12:38 - Jun 11 with 788 viewsDr_Winston

Announcement anytime soon. on 12:19 - Jun 11 by krunchykarrot

The blame lies with the manager as we all know and i believe people who have criticised him have a valid point, however some of the induvidual errors from a few players were absolutely "coach killers" as they say and dropped the confidence of the team. Playing the way we did was only going to compound this and the change was noticable.

Spot on.

Yes, players made mistakes. We played in a way that made those mistakes both far more likely and far more costly. Change the way we play and those mistakes mostly went away.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024