Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
john coleman 14:14 - Mar 31 with 6933 viewsstuartcryer

Is John Coleman really the right man for the jobs what do people think of his signings since arriving and his tactics what about the response from the players i would be interested in peoples views

wardle blue

john coleman on 13:26 - Apr 1 with 1153 viewsmacro

john coleman on 13:02 - Apr 1 by TalkingSutty

Pace and size of the team is very important, we are too easily knocked off the ball and every team we line up against seems to be head and shoulders taller in general. The attributes you mention go a long way to winning matches in the lower league.

I agree with the pace and size - JLAA and Temitope mayn't be the most skilful but they have the pace to scare L2 defenders. It's going to be an interesting summer!
john coleman on 18:07 - Apr 14 with 1096 viewsstuartcryer

a few more weeks on now what do people think

wardle blue

john coleman on 18:15 - Apr 14 with 1076 views442Dale

john coleman on 18:07 - Apr 14 by stuartcryer

He's single minded in his pursuit of success. Mistakes have been made but there is no way a group of players (who have rightly been deemed not good enough) would have fought back twice from two goals down if they weren't playing to impress their manager.

It's a start.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

john coleman on 19:09 - Apr 14 with 1024 viewsSalwaDale

john coleman on 18:07 - Apr 14 by stuartcryer

Just the same really. Yes, I do think he will be a success at Dale. Can only judge him properly though when he recruits and uses his own players.

TBBT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024