Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
derby going to win the league aparantly 12:46 - Dec 15 with 2257 viewsloftboy

http://dcfcfans.co.uk/topic/13256-championship-title-for-taking/

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

derby going to win the league aparantly on 13:09 - Dec 15 with 2168 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Bloody hell, I've never so many optimistic fans in my life. Don't remember QPR fans ever being like that I reckon they have a shout though, look really in form right now, just a question of whether they can keep it up

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

derby going to win the league aparantly on 13:18 - Dec 15 with 2139 viewsCHUBBS

This reminds me of how we were under Magilton when we were hammering all before us.
They won't go the same way but now they're up there they have something to lose.Also they're low on experience so the pressure will start to tell.
They will have a bad run and struggle to make the top 6 for me.
derby going to win the league aparantly on 13:41 - Dec 15 with 2060 viewsBrightonhoop

Completely different quality of players but Schteve is good. Very good. they have a lot of promise. Top2 might be stretching it but will be suprised to not see them top 6. Puts alot more pressure on Leicester and Burnley too. And us of course.
derby going to win the league aparantly on 13:45 - Dec 15 with 2044 viewsqueensparker

Our game with Derby was the best game I've seen this season. More open than most of the tedious chess matches, two good teams going for a win.

I think he's right, they're in with a great shout. But so are we, and we've beat them once already.
derby going to win the league aparantly on 13:59 - Dec 15 with 1991 viewsToast_R

Does make me wonder why he did so bad at Forest?
derby going to win the league aparantly on 14:00 - Dec 15 with 1990 viewsBigears

There are good side, on a good run, confidence is high and they have bounced back from when we beat them as well. Its the same as with all top clubs including us, its how you deal with injuries, suspension and a poor run of form.

SM is a good manager and he will know how to handle the pressure for his players, I wouldn't count them out, like i wouldn't Burnley or Reading and still think its open.

Still all to play for, and we are in a better position than most, HR also knows how to deal with the pressure and looking forward to second half of the season think its going to be exciting becuase as always we never do things easy.....
derby going to win the league aparantly on 14:04 - Dec 15 with 1972 viewsHollowayRanger

for me we have been and still are one injury from disaster

lose him and we are screwed

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

derby going to win the league aparantly on 14:26 - Dec 15 with 1909 viewsRs_Holy

derby going to win the league aparantly on 14:04 - Dec 15 by HollowayRanger

It's nearly January
Login to get fewer ads

derby going to win the league aparantly on 14:32 - Dec 15 with 1890 viewsted_hendrix

derby going to win the league aparantly on 14:04 - Dec 15 by HollowayRanger

You're always one second from disaster

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

derby going to win the league aparantly on 14:35 - Dec 15 with 1882 viewshoopstilidie

Decent side that were under-performing, good coach too.
If they deal with their slight lack of depth then they'll be there or thereabouts.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

derby going to win the league aparantly on 14:43 - Dec 15 with 1863 viewsTacticalR

Post from a Derby fan on yesterday's Football League comments...

'on current form we are the third best team in the world'
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/dec/14/football-league-your-though

Hard to argue with that.

Air hostess clique

derby going to win the league aparantly on 14:59 - Dec 15 with 1804 viewskensalriser

If we'd just won six in a row I think we'd be talking about how many points we're going to win it by and what game we'll reach 100.

Of course, some would still be worried about Swansea catching us.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

derby going to win the league aparantly on 15:24 - Dec 15 with 1742 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Looking at their next three games they could easily win all three of them

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

derby going to win the league aparantly on 15:33 - Dec 15 with 1718 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

I hope we can *POP* up on that thread in due course.
derby going to win the league aparantly on 17:10 - Dec 15 with 1519 viewsderbyhoop

They were a decent side when they sacked Nigel.
Steve has tweaked a few things and made them better. I didn't think he'd have that much of an impact before next season.
They are currently on a 6 game winning run, so they have every right to be confident/cocky. But Burnley beat us as part of a 7 game winning run.
I think Derby will be thereabouts but I'm not convinced they have enough to continue their current run.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

derby going to win the league aparantly on 21:48 - Jan 10 with 1054 viewsloftboy

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

derby going to win the league aparantly on 21:52 - Jan 10 with 1029 viewsellersliehoop

They were poor, don't understand the fuss about will hughes
derby going to win the league aparantly on 22:01 - Jan 10 with 993 viewsCamberleyR

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

derby going to win the league aparantly on 22:09 - Jan 10 with 966 viewsbatmanhoop

not too sure whether Derby were crap or Leicester were like Barca
derby going to win the league aparantly on 22:17 - Jan 10 with 938 viewsCamberleyR

Derby and their fans on that thread remind me of Bristol City and their fans 10 years ago when they had that run of wins and thought they were going to win the league.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

derby going to win the league aparantly on 22:46 - Jan 10 with 849 viewskingsburyR

And Baadiff, notts forest, and even Plymouth although they were kind of right!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024