Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ready to Drive 5,874 Miles in League One? 19:32 - May 24 with 3600 viewsAVFTT

Not that this will make anyone feel any better but at least it's a diversion from the result at Wembley today!

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackpool/news/38724/ready-to-drive-5874-m
Ready to Drive 5,874 Miles in League One? on 19:35 - May 24 with 3596 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

5,874?? It's a lot more than that…..

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Ready to Drive 5,874 Miles in League One? on 19:39 - May 24 with 3591 views1953Original

Ready to Drive 5,874 Miles in League One? on 19:35 - May 24 by basilrobbiereborn

5,874?? It's a lot more than that…..

Maybe for you Southern based fans Basil .. least us Blackpool lot can be home from a home game in time to see the league tables come up on Final Score!!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Ready to Drive 5,874 Miles in League One? on 20:46 - May 24 with 3572 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

It depends what kind of a team we have. Last season was about the first in 30 years I never bothered going to a single away game as it just wasn't worth it.
Ready to Drive 5,874 Miles in League One? on 21:06 - May 24 with 3564 viewsOrioltwins

Ready to Drive 5,874 Miles in League One? on 20:46 - May 24 by BigHandsOliverKahn

It depends what kind of a team we have. Last season was about the first in 30 years I never bothered going to a single away game as it just wasn't worth it.

Amuses me those people who spend good money propping up other teams whilst refusing to pay any money at their own club and then complain that we're doing so badly.

Yes boycott Bloomfield Road, yes don't support the Oystons and yes demonstrate all you want but why would you then put money in other clubs pockets to improve their sides?!

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Ready to Drive 5,874 Miles in League One? on 21:09 - May 24 with 3562 viewsthebigone

Ready to Drive 5,874 Miles in League One? on 21:06 - May 24 by Orioltwins

Amuses me those people who spend good money propping up other teams whilst refusing to pay any money at their own club and then complain that we're doing so badly.

Yes boycott Bloomfield Road, yes don't support the Oystons and yes demonstrate all you want but why would you then put money in other clubs pockets to improve their sides?!

A bit like BHOK I did Bolton, Wigan and Blackburn - which are closer to me than Blackpool - but didn't bother with any others. With so many close games next year I hope we have a team to compete because I reckon we can recreate a fantastic atmosphere away from home again - a bit like BHOK I won't bother though if the team and manager isn't worth it.

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Ready to Drive 5,874 Miles in League One? on 23:51 - May 24 with 3552 viewsPlumbs

Ready to Drive 5,874 Miles in League One? on 21:09 - May 24 by thebigone

A bit like BHOK I did Bolton, Wigan and Blackburn - which are closer to me than Blackpool - but didn't bother with any others. With so many close games next year I hope we have a team to compete because I reckon we can recreate a fantastic atmosphere away from home again - a bit like BHOK I won't bother though if the team and manager isn't worth it.

Real fans put the mileage and don't blob-unless they're posturing hypocritical types on a message board.

A fair old hike to Peterborough I believe.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Ready to Drive 5,874 Miles in League One? on 09:00 - May 25 with 3537 viewsBigbrother

Ready to Drive 5,874 Miles in League One? on 23:51 - May 24 by Plumbs

Real fans put the mileage and don't blob-unless they're posturing hypocritical types on a message board.

A fair old hike to Peterborough I believe.

Must say that as I have a two year season ticket I'll sample the fair at home before spending hard earned cash heading elsewhere. Must say that we did used to have some cracking days out at some of the grounds mentioned and the temptation is there but what's the point if it's the same old crap? Just as easy to watch Jeff on a Saturday afternoon and save £50!

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024