Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zola? 19:51 - Nov 8 with 5404 viewseghamranger

Flying into Gatwick.... on my plane actually
Zola? on 19:54 - Nov 8 with 5384 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Any chance we could rush Brexit through before it lands?
Zola? on 20:12 - Nov 8 with 5244 viewsFredManRave

Follow him and I don't mean on twitter.

Keep us posted...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Zola? on 20:40 - Nov 8 with 5058 viewsstevec

She barefoot?
Zola? on 20:44 - Nov 8 with 5030 viewsTW_R

You own a plane egham?
Zola? on 20:46 - Nov 8 with 5020 viewsaston_hoop

Zola? on 20:44 - Nov 8 by TW_R

You own a plane egham?

He is Tony Fernandes, didn't you know? Thats our new boss sorted then.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Zola? on 22:03 - Nov 8 with 4691 viewsloftboy

I heard his name mentioned the other day, didn't want to post it in case I looked foolish!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Zola? on 23:26 - Nov 8 with 4431 viewsdaveB

He did a decent job at Watford and was ok at West Ham as well
Zola? on 23:38 - Nov 8 with 4392 viewswombat

Zola? on 23:26 - Nov 8 by daveB

He did a decent job at Watford and was ok at West Ham as well

His face has always reminded me of a monkeys arse for some reason . I'd be pleased if he came in funnily enough ,gets his sides to play a decent attacking game

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Login to get fewer ads

Zola? on 23:51 - Nov 8 with 4365 viewseghamranger

Zola? on 20:44 - Nov 8 by TW_R

You own a plane egham?

I wish.... been golfing and drinking for a long weekend near Malaga, was catching up with loftforwords at the terminal and wondering who our manager will be when I see Zola in our queue. Was with another fella who I recognise from tv. Blokes tiny.. not on twitter but thought I would let you boys know.

He probably lives in cobham or somewhere..
Zola? on 10:09 - Nov 9 with 4056 viewsbarbicanranger

Given our fan base I just don't think we should appoint someone associated with Chelsea - the moment something goes wrong it just becomes leverage for the boo boys.
Zola? on 10:11 - Nov 9 with 4046 viewspaulparker

then after Z

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Zola? on 10:11 - Nov 9 with 4042 viewspaulparker

then after Zola we could get Di matteo, dennis wise , vialli or frank lebouef
no thanks

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Zola? on 10:33 - Nov 9 with 3970 viewsAntti_Heinola

Zola? on 10:09 - Nov 9 by barbicanranger

Given our fan base I just don't think we should appoint someone associated with Chelsea - the moment something goes wrong it just becomes leverage for the boo boys.

I know what you mean, but Zola is surely the exception to the rule (well, apart from all the brilliant ones who played for us - Furs, Willo, Hollins, Webb, Royston etc)? How can anyone not love Zola? Don't think he'd be a great choice, but I don't care he played for Chelsea, he was a beautiful player. They never deserved someone so wonderful.

Bare bones.

Zola? on 11:51 - Nov 9 with 3847 viewshoof_hearted

Zola? on 10:33 - Nov 9 by Antti_Heinola

I know what you mean, but Zola is surely the exception to the rule (well, apart from all the brilliant ones who played for us - Furs, Willo, Hollins, Webb, Royston etc)? How can anyone not love Zola? Don't think he'd be a great choice, but I don't care he played for Chelsea, he was a beautiful player. They never deserved someone so wonderful.

Fair comment. I remember watching them warm up before we thrashed them in the pre season friendly (Leroy Griffiths finest moment - great day).

Anyway...Zola gets a shout from the diagonal opposite corner of the pitch and the ball comes floating over. He caught the ball DEAD in his instep. I mean not a hint of a wobble just stuck like there was heavy duty velcro involved. Then he flicked the ball up and volleyed it back diagonally across the length of the pitch on to the toe of the other geezer. I would have cried if he'd been wearing the hoops but just called him a lucky, flash cnt instead.
Zola? on 12:48 - Nov 9 with 3724 viewsR_from_afar

Zola? on 10:11 - Nov 9 by paulparker

then after Zola we could get Di matteo, dennis wise , vialli or frank lebouef
no thanks

Incredible prescience from Barbican Ranger there...

Not that I know the answer to our managerial merry-go-round.

I feel like Clement is the best choice but my fear is that he will not play the sort of attractive football that many (but not me) are demanding. Then what happens?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Zola? on 13:38 - Nov 9 with 3607 viewsbob566

Zola? on 11:51 - Nov 9 by hoof_hearted

Fair comment. I remember watching them warm up before we thrashed them in the pre season friendly (Leroy Griffiths finest moment - great day).

Anyway...Zola gets a shout from the diagonal opposite corner of the pitch and the ball comes floating over. He caught the ball DEAD in his instep. I mean not a hint of a wobble just stuck like there was heavy duty velcro involved. Then he flicked the ball up and volleyed it back diagonally across the length of the pitch on to the toe of the other geezer. I would have cried if he'd been wearing the hoops but just called him a lucky, flash cnt instead.

a bit like bayerns keeper so

Zola? on 13:44 - Nov 9 with 3587 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Zola? on 10:11 - Nov 9 by paulparker

then after Z

I thought that was a witty post about us making our way through a kind of Managerial alphabet mate!
Zola? on 13:59 - Nov 9 with 3550 viewsAntti_Heinola

Zola? on 12:48 - Nov 9 by R_from_afar

Incredible prescience from Barbican Ranger there...

Not that I know the answer to our managerial merry-go-round.

I feel like Clement is the best choice but my fear is that he will not play the sort of attractive football that many (but not me) are demanding. Then what happens?

RFA

What always happens. Sack, get a new miracle worker in! It's easy!

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024