Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Refunds 04:44 - Oct 1 with 1235 viewsTreforys_Jack

Anyone know the timeline for partial season ticket refunds. I know September's games are refunded in October and October's is November etc, but anyone know, when during the month. Its only 1 home game so far, but these are ramping up in October and November.
Refunds on 09:01 - Oct 1 with 1191 viewschad

Sorry not sure, imagine they should go in early this month, but have left themselves the scope that they could go in anytime in October.

Not sure how automated it is. Possibly quite busy as they previously told me that they had had a lot of requests for refunds. Although the Trust update said ‘Given the relatively low take-up of refunds, our aims look to have been achieved’

It would seem quite a few are checking though as it just put me in a queue to access the club ticketing website, so must be busy.

I would imagine many households with 2 or more adults, who chose to take the stream, would apply for refunds on the other adult(s). It also depends how many had actually already renewed prior to the discount deadline / before COVID kicked in as an issue.

It said you would retain your seats but lose your benefits if you apply for a refund. Was not exactly sure what that meant, (perhaps needed explaining better, unless it was clarified and I missed it). Could only assume it for example affected those between 60 and 65, who when the older age concession went up from 60 to 65 were allowed to retain that concession as long as they kept renewing their season ticket? Unless they are saying all concessions will be revoked? Which seemed unlikely to me.

Not sure what the situation is for those that had not renewed because of COVID. Do they still get 1st offer of their seats, do they lose their ‘benefits’ (whatever that means)?
Refunds on 11:28 - Oct 1 with 1154 viewsDJack

Refunds on 09:01 - Oct 1 by chad

Sorry not sure, imagine they should go in early this month, but have left themselves the scope that they could go in anytime in October.

Not sure how automated it is. Possibly quite busy as they previously told me that they had had a lot of requests for refunds. Although the Trust update said ‘Given the relatively low take-up of refunds, our aims look to have been achieved’

It would seem quite a few are checking though as it just put me in a queue to access the club ticketing website, so must be busy.

I would imagine many households with 2 or more adults, who chose to take the stream, would apply for refunds on the other adult(s). It also depends how many had actually already renewed prior to the discount deadline / before COVID kicked in as an issue.

It said you would retain your seats but lose your benefits if you apply for a refund. Was not exactly sure what that meant, (perhaps needed explaining better, unless it was clarified and I missed it). Could only assume it for example affected those between 60 and 65, who when the older age concession went up from 60 to 65 were allowed to retain that concession as long as they kept renewing their season ticket? Unless they are saying all concessions will be revoked? Which seemed unlikely to me.

Not sure what the situation is for those that had not renewed because of COVID. Do they still get 1st offer of their seats, do they lose their ‘benefits’ (whatever that means)?

I believe that the benefits are club shop discounts/points...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Refunds on 11:30 - Oct 1 with 1148 viewsBadlands

Is it the club or Ticketmaster who will be issuing refunds?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Refunds on 12:40 - Oct 1 with 1122 viewsTreforys_Jack

Refunds on 11:30 - Oct 1 by Badlands

Is it the club or Ticketmaster who will be issuing refunds?

Ticketmaster I believe.
Refunds on 12:52 - Oct 1 with 1110 viewschad

Refunds on 11:28 - Oct 1 by DJack

I believe that the benefits are club shop discounts/points...

Ah that makes more sense, thanks DJ :)
Refunds on 22:08 - Oct 2 with 980 viewsDJack

Refunds on 12:52 - Oct 1 by chad

Ah that makes more sense, thanks DJ :)

I'm not all bad.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Refunds on 14:45 - Oct 9 with 809 viewsTreforys_Jack

Anyone had anything back yet ?
Refunds on 15:31 - Oct 9 with 781 viewschad

Refunds on 22:08 - Oct 2 by DJack

I'm not all bad.

Not by a long chalk :)
Login to get fewer ads

Refunds on 15:35 - Oct 9 with 778 viewschad

Refunds on 14:45 - Oct 9 by Treforys_Jack

Anyone had anything back yet ?

Yes was in our SCFC accounts several days ago. Ticketing site / balance
Refunds on 18:04 - Oct 9 with 752 viewsTreforys_Jack

Refunds on 15:35 - Oct 9 by chad

Yes was in our SCFC accounts several days ago. Ticketing site / balance

Cheers, just checked, only refunded 1 ticket, not the 4 on my account
Refunds on 21:41 - Oct 9 with 716 viewsDJack

Refunds on 15:31 - Oct 9 by chad

Not by a long chalk :)

Thank you very much.

Refunds on 23:30 - Oct 9 with 702 viewschad

Refunds on 18:04 - Oct 9 by Treforys_Jack

Cheers, just checked, only refunded 1 ticket, not the 4 on my account

Bummer, at least time to sort out before the end of this month when the refunds become more substantial. I think they were inundated poor pets.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024