Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets 16:12 - Feb 28 with 2250 viewsTreforys_Jack

Think I'm right saying next year's season ticket prices are released tomorrow for those of us who opted to take the refund for this season. What are we thinking they are going to set them at, very tricky for the club to get right imo.
Season tickets on 16:19 - Feb 28 with 2233 viewswellsyjack2

im wondering if the price will be reduced for the people who placed a deposit on their seats , looking back i think it was a wise thing to do that hopefully
Season tickets on 16:32 - Feb 28 with 2217 viewsbuilthjack

It's should be the refund from this season, plus the £99 adult etc.
Don't forget that those who took the full the refund never got the access code to watch games.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 16:33]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season tickets on 16:04 - Mar 1 with 2068 viewspencoedjack

Any news on this?
Season tickets on 16:11 - Mar 1 with 2067 viewsTreforys_Jack

Season tickets on 16:04 - Mar 1 by pencoedjack

Any news on this?

Adults £299 for next season
Season tickets on 18:10 - Mar 1 with 2013 viewspencoedjack

Season tickets on 16:11 - Mar 1 by Treforys_Jack

Is that official TJ?
Season tickets on 18:18 - Mar 1 with 2005 viewspencoedjack

Season tickets on 16:11 - Mar 1 by Treforys_Jack

Just seen it fair do’s to the club.

Excellent news.
Season tickets on 18:45 - Mar 1 with 1988 viewsshingle

£140 refund it is then.
Season tickets on 04:57 - Mar 2 with 1895 viewsWhiterockin

If we are not at capacity next season, Winter's words.

"The best case scenario would be to get through this current season and then, hopefully, in August, when the new campaign starts, we are able to have a significant percentage of fans attending games"

And the best BEST CASE SCENARIO would be a significant percentage of supporters, IMO it would be closer to 50%-60% at the start of the season. Could this mean season ticket holders only or would season ticket sales be limited because there must be some pay on the day.
Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets on 05:21 - Mar 2 with 1893 viewsbuilthjack

Season tickets on 04:57 - Mar 2 by Whiterockin

If we are not at capacity next season, Winter's words.

"The best case scenario would be to get through this current season and then, hopefully, in August, when the new campaign starts, we are able to have a significant percentage of fans attending games"

And the best BEST CASE SCENARIO would be a significant percentage of supporters, IMO it would be closer to 50%-60% at the start of the season. Could this mean season ticket holders only or would season ticket sales be limited because there must be some pay on the day.

I think that we are allowed to sell in the region of 16,800 season tickets. 2000 for away fans. 2000 for general sale.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season tickets on 21:25 - Mar 2 with 1765 viewsCatullus

https://www.swanseacity.com/season-tickets?_ccCt=eCH4nhxnWtZ7D8CJynVlQLuoVlyTq9q

Fair does, the American owners have really dropped prices. If I wanted to take my son I could get us in the East stand for £377 which is £62 cheaper than just my seat was before. In the South it's £328 for the 2 of us.

I don't think anybody can be unhappy with that. They say it's a 39% drop, that is massive.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Season tickets on 22:33 - Mar 2 with 1744 viewsbuilthjack

I renewed today. Excellent prices. A big saving on previous years.
The lady I spoke to said she has been very busy since yesterday morning, hasnt stopped.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024