Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
October Fixtures 19:54 - Sep 29 with 287 viewsspell_chekker

Saturday 2nd October
Blackpool v Blackburn Rovers

Saturday 16th October
Nottingham Forest v Blackpool

Wednesday 20th October
Reading v Blackpool

Saturday 23rd October
Blackpool v Preston North End

Saturday 30th October
Sheffield United v Blackpool

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

October Fixtures on 20:00 - Sep 29 with 282 viewsspell_chekker

5 matches to be played in October and all of them look winnable. Couls we really get 15 points?

There are bound to be slip ups on the way so I'd say that 8 points or more would be a good haul that'd distance us from the relegation places.

I think the 2nd half no show against Hull will give our players a wake up call in as much as they can never afford to take their feet off the pedal. It's a lesson, and not a costly one, they needed to learn and it will be taken as a positive going forward.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

October Fixtures on 20:12 - Sep 29 with 279 viewsspell_chekker

Predictions (with a positive hat on assumng lesson learned at Hull and the team evolving):

Blackburn Rovers - WIN

Nottingham Forest - DRAW

Reading - LOSS

Preston North End - WIN

Sheffield United - Torn between DRAW and LOSS - in my positive world I'll go for DRAW

Prediction: a solid 8 points from 5 matches. A return that'll cement us in mid table.

I'm not asking too much. The October fixture list appears to be relatively easy and more that 8 points would be more than welcome.

October Fixtures on 20:16 - Sep 29 with 278 viewsspell_chekker

October Fixtures on 20:12 - Sep 29 by spell_chekker

Predictions (with a positive hat on assumng lesson learned at Hull and the team evolving):

Blackburn Rovers - WIN

Nottingham Forest - DRAW

Reading - LOSS

Preston North End - WIN

Sheffield United - Torn between DRAW and LOSS - in my positive world I'll go for DRAW

Prediction: a solid 8 points from 5 matches. A return that'll cement us in mid table.

I'm not asking too much. The October fixture list appears to be relatively easy and more that 8 points would be more than welcome.

At the end of September we're currently:

14th place in the table after 10 played with 12 points.

4 points off the play offs.

6 points off relegation.

October Fixtures on 09:17 - Oct 1 with 272 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

October Fixtures on 20:12 - Sep 29 by spell_chekker

Blackburn Rovers - WIN

Nottingham Forest - DRAW

Reading - LOSS

Preston North End - WIN

Blackburn Rovers - Lose

Nottingham Forest - Draw

Reading - Draw

Preston North End - Win

Sheffield United - Lose

5pts, but I'm really crap at this

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

October Fixtures on 08:47 - Oct 31 with 241 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

October Fixtures on 09:17 - Oct 1 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Blackburn Rovers - Lose

Nottingham Forest - Draw

Reading - Draw

Preston North End - Win

Sheffield United - Lose

5pts, but I'm really crap at this

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

October Fixtures on 05:34 - Nov 1 with 229 viewsspell_chekker

October Fixtures on 08:47 - Oct 31 by BringBackTheRedRoom

We did much better than predicted with October bringing us 12 points out of a possible 15.

4 wins against Blackburn Reading, Preston and Sheffield United.

Only 1 defeat at Forest.

Up to 6th in the table.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024