Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The ignore button 18:16 - Jan 11 with 4691 viewsTreforys_Jack

Genuine question, do you use the ignore function on here and if so how many do you have on ignore. I have 3, years ago I wouldn't dream of having posters on ignore, but I genuinely believe it enhances my forum experience and keeps me from getting into petty arguments with people who I simply wouldn't choose to interact with in the real world. Makes the mods job easier as well. No doubt I'll get pelters for using it, but wondered, is it just me or do others take the easy route as well.
The ignore button on 22:53 - Jan 12 with 1108 viewsRonaldStump

The ignore button on 10:32 - Jan 12 by Catullus

3Swan, humour a thing of the past...you're having a laugh!

Major, my middle name is Muldoon!

Itchy, sorry but I aint putting you on ignore even if you beg.

Cowardly is posting things on here you wouldn't say to someone's face. Theres nothing cowardly in ignoring a coward.

Max, Have you considered some people think they've won just because you keep answering, they crave the attention.

Builthy, nothing posted on here is worth starting a punch up over....yet!

Treforys, I'd buy you a pint but after 30 mins you'd be desperate for the ignore button

Flash, I don't even drink so what is my excuse???

If you honestly think I wouldn't say things I post on here to your face you're a bigger clown than i give you credit for.
You was offered the opportunity to have a beer and declined which is totally your prerogative.
I may have differing views to many on here but have absolutely no beef with anyone.

I do believe the ignore button is sh1thouse behaviour whereas calling for bans is bottom rung of the ladder snakey behavior.

By the way i thought you had me on ignore

(He She Him)

The ignore button on 23:19 - Jan 12 with 1092 viewsmagicdaps10

The ignore button on 08:56 - Jan 12 by ItchySphincter

Each to their own. I don’t use ignore but if people choose to because it enhances their user experience more power to them, nothing cowardly about it. I do agree though that calling for posters to be banned, or acting like a self-appointed mod or custodian of the forum, simply because they think independently is extraordinary behaviour.

Self appointed mod or custodian of the board 😬

I like it, superb analysis 👌

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The ignore button on 09:07 - Jan 13 with 1027 viewsjack_lord

The ignore button on 22:53 - Jan 12 by RonaldStump

If you honestly think I wouldn't say things I post on here to your face you're a bigger clown than i give you credit for.
You was offered the opportunity to have a beer and declined which is totally your prerogative.
I may have differing views to many on here but have absolutely no beef with anyone.

I do believe the ignore button is sh1thouse behaviour whereas calling for bans is bottom rung of the ladder snakey behavior.

By the way i thought you had me on ignore

Some things people just don't want to read or see. It may be for any number of reasons. I don't know why you think of it as the behaviour you suggest. There are plenty of things that people ignore in real life for the same valid reasons so to ignore any individual on a football forum that has no relevance on their life is reasonable.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The ignore button on 09:28 - Jan 13 with 996 viewsCatullus

The ignore button on 09:07 - Jan 13 by jack_lord

Some things people just don't want to read or see. It may be for any number of reasons. I don't know why you think of it as the behaviour you suggest. There are plenty of things that people ignore in real life for the same valid reasons so to ignore any individual on a football forum that has no relevance on their life is reasonable.

I totally agree.

Stumpy, are you dull? I can see your posts when I'm not logged on. You are still on ignore and I don't see the vast majority of your posts but even so, don't lie. I offered to meet you twice and YOU declined both times. I have never seen an offer from you and I wouldn't have a beer with you either. If you really did offer to meet it was only because I shamed you by offering twice and people seeing what you are.

Now go and bother somebody who's interested you ninnyhammer.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The ignore button on 09:37 - Jan 13 with 989 viewsonehunglow

The ignore button on 09:28 - Jan 13 by Catullus

I totally agree.

Stumpy, are you dull? I can see your posts when I'm not logged on. You are still on ignore and I don't see the vast majority of your posts but even so, don't lie. I offered to meet you twice and YOU declined both times. I have never seen an offer from you and I wouldn't have a beer with you either. If you really did offer to meet it was only because I shamed you by offering twice and people seeing what you are.

Ninnyhammer .that s a new one

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The ignore button on 11:18 - Jan 13 with 943 viewsRonaldStump

The ignore button on 09:28 - Jan 13 by Catullus

I totally agree.

If I could be bothered i would dig up the thread and show you for the lying snake that you are. My offer of a beer was genuine as a result of you saying i didn't have the bottle to say it to your face. As soon as the offer was made your arse dropped and you put me on ignore.

The only reason we are having this debate now is because you responded to one of my posts. If you don't want me to bother you then keep me on ignore and stop responding to my posts.

It really is that simple

(He She Him)

The ignore button on 19:32 - Jan 13 with 874 viewsshingle

This is great, i am not alone in the immature poster category, not only is there Napoleon aka the Chief and Resolven Swan but loads more have emerged in this thread alone, i now feel i am well and truly amongst friends.
The ignore button on 20:10 - Jan 13 with 839 viewsDr_Parnassus

No need for the ignore button, the mods here have requested posters are looked after and that we protect the site. Everyone has a responsibility.

I’m happily leading from the front with regards to that, some people clearly have an issue with it. So that shows it works.

Trouble makers should be confronted not ignored.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Login to get fewer ads

The ignore button on 00:17 - Jan 14 with 780 viewsTreforys_Jack

The ignore button on 20:10 - Jan 13 by Dr_Parnassus

No need for the ignore button, the mods here have requested posters are looked after and that we protect the site. Everyone has a responsibility.

I’m happily leading from the front with regards to that, some people clearly have an issue with it. So that shows it works.

Trouble makers should be confronted not ignored.

Not a case of being looked after or confronting troublemakers, far from it, happy to look after myself. Just wondered if anyone avoided reading stuff from certain posters. Maybe because they see them as trolls, wums, or just don't like their online personna's. You wouldn't interact with everyone in a pub for example. Anyway some decent personal messages, cheers
The ignore button on 00:47 - Jan 14 with 759 viewsDr_Parnassus

The ignore button on 00:17 - Jan 14 by Treforys_Jack

Not a case of being looked after or confronting troublemakers, far from it, happy to look after myself. Just wondered if anyone avoided reading stuff from certain posters. Maybe because they see them as trolls, wums, or just don't like their online personna's. You wouldn't interact with everyone in a pub for example. Anyway some decent personal messages, cheers

Just commenting on those that get annoyed for being called out for their behaviour.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

The ignore button on 00:51 - Jan 14 with 759 viewsTreforys_Jack

The ignore button on 00:47 - Jan 14 by Dr_Parnassus

Just commenting on those that get annoyed for being called out for their behaviour.

Ah ok.
The ignore button on 11:32 - Jan 14 with 726 viewsonehunglow

The ignore button on 19:54 - Jan 11 by Flashberryjack

Never have used the ignore button, although there are a few on here I basically ignore anyway, as they post the same shyte over and over and over again.

Not sure if anyone has me on ignore, wouldn't blame them if they did, as I can also post a load of old shyte at times.

Falsh
I hope Im not on your ignore list cos you are a must read.
I dont care if I agree or not with what you say.

It's actually better if we all disagree than all speak from the same hymns sheet.Nowt more boring than everyone saying the same old pony

The ignore button on 18:26 - Jan 14 with 686 viewsjack_lord

The ignore button on 11:32 - Jan 14 by onehunglow

Falsh
I hope Im not on your ignore list cos you are a must read.
I dont care if I agree or not with what you say.

It's actually better if we all disagree than all speak from the same hymns sheet.Nowt more boring than everyone saying the same old pony

Nothing wrong with people disagreeing Rich (Happy Birthday by the way) it's the way some of them do it and more importantly the complete bag of sh1te they continually type that is so false and misleading that I just don't want to see it.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The ignore button on 19:52 - Jan 14 with 658 viewsonehunglow

The ignore button on 18:26 - Jan 14 by jack_lord

Nothing wrong with people disagreeing Rich (Happy Birthday by the way) it's the way some of them do it and more importantly the complete bag of sh1te they continually type that is so false and misleading that I just don't want to see it.

That's sweet of you.Thanks.Had a lovely day.
Lunch outside on Hoylake front,afternoon jam with son in laws's dad and now looking forward to the game tomorrow.

Not many can discourse like your good self.

The ignore button on 20:47 - Jan 14 with 638 viewsFlashberryjack

As I said, I'm an "ignore button" virgin.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024