Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Manager Sweepstake 20:31 - Jun 2 with 2620 viewsspell_chekker

There's not much info out there yet.

I'll have a sniff around.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Next Manager Sweepstake on 07:27 - Jun 8 with 534 viewsspell_chekker

As of this morning:

Duff 7/4
Challinor 3/1 (please no!!)
Evatt 8/1
Rosenoir 10/1
Courtss 10/1

Duff still the clear favorourite but far from being odds on.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Next Manager Sweepstake on 09:38 - Jun 8 with 530 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Next Manager Sweepstake on 07:27 - Jun 8 by spell_chekker

As of this morning:

Duff 7/4
Challinor 3/1 (please no!!)
Evatt 8/1
Rosenoir 10/1
Courtss 10/1

Duff still the clear favorourite but far from being odds on.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Next Manager Sweepstake on 14:45 - Jun 8 with 520 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Next Manager Sweepstake on 07:24 - Jun 8 by spell_chekker

A good forward a fair while back.

I had a look at his profile and he's now a stereotypical manager that's doing the rounds on the merry-go-rpund.

Liam Rosenior now fav

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Next Manager Sweepstake on 00:26 - Jun 9 with 497 viewsspell_chekker

Next Manager Sweepstake on 14:45 - Jun 8 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Liam Rosenior now fav

By the way the betting's shaping up, it looks like the bookies are starting to get some inside info. It's not been easy for them though, BFC's a tight ship nowadays.

Rosenior's the clear favourite at the moment but still by no means nailed on. Duff's odds are lengthening.

Rosenior 6/4
Duff 3/1
Challinor 6/1
Mellon 12/1
Evatt 20/1

Next Manager Sweepstake on 11:27 - Jun 9 with 492 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Next Manager Sweepstake on 00:26 - Jun 9 by spell_chekker

By the way the betting's shaping up, it looks like the bookies are starting to get some inside info. It's not been easy for them though, BFC's a tight ship nowadays.

Rosenior's the clear favourite at the moment but still by no means nailed on. Duff's odds are lengthening.

Rosenior 6/4
Duff 3/1
Challinor 6/1
Mellon 12/1
Evatt 20/1

Rosenior evens now

Next Manager Sweepstake on 11:59 - Jun 9 with 488 viewsspell_chekker

Next Manager Sweepstake on 11:27 - Jun 9 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Rosenior evens now

Could just be people believing rumours and lumping on.

The bookies seem to know very little - Rosenior and Duff at the top of the list because they're known to have had interviews.

Next Manager Sweepstake on 15:01 - Jun 9 with 480 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Next Manager Sweepstake on 11:59 - Jun 9 by spell_chekker

Could just be people believing rumours and lumping on.

The bookies seem to know very little - Rosenior and Duff at the top of the list because they're known to have had interviews.

Next Manager Sweepstake on 03:22 - Jun 10 with 468 viewsspell_chekker

Next Manager Sweepstake on 15:01 - Jun 9 by BringBackTheRedRoom

No serious movement in the last 24 hours.

Rosenior still evens and Duff at 3/1.

I don't think the other names on the bookies' list are serious contenders. Their names have been put out there to spice up the betting.

It's obvious that we've been interviewing 1 or 2 candidates who've remained completely anonymous.

Login to get fewer ads

Next Manager Sweepstake on 03:23 - Jun 10 with 463 viewsspell_chekker

Next Manager Sweepstake on 03:22 - Jun 10 by spell_chekker

No serious movement in the last 24 hours.

Rosenior still evens and Duff at 3/1.

I don't think the other names on the bookies' list are serious contenders. Their names have been put out there to spice up the betting.

It's obvious that we've been interviewing 1 or 2 candidates who've remained completely anonymous.

I'm going away for a few days and am going to enjoy being comletely disconnected.

I'll worry about our next manager when I get back.

Next Manager Sweepstake on 09:12 - Jun 10 with 457 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Next Manager Sweepstake on 03:23 - Jun 10 by spell_chekker

I'm going away for a few days and am going to enjoy being comletely disconnected.

I'll worry about our next manager when I get back.

It'll be Steve Evans

Enjoy your hols, Spell

Next Manager Sweepstake on 09:16 - Jun 10 with 455 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Next Manager Sweepstake on 09:12 - Jun 10 by BringBackTheRedRoom

It'll be Steve Evans

Enjoy your hols, Spell

Next Manager Sweepstake on 17:34 - Jun 10 with 441 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Next Manager Sweepstake on 09:16 - Jun 10 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Next Manager Sweepstake on 10:53 - Jun 11 with 433 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Next Manager Sweepstake on 17:34 - Jun 10 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Liam Rosenior now 1/3 odds on.

Game over??

Next Manager Sweepstake on 09:29 - Jun 12 with 415 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Next Manager Sweepstake on 10:53 - Jun 11 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Liam Rosenior now 1/3 odds on.

Game over??

Liam Rosenior 1/2

Micky Mellon 3/1

Next Manager Sweepstake on 12:58 - Jun 12 with 409 viewsImperial

Next Manager Sweepstake on 09:29 - Jun 12 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Liam Rosenior 1/2

Micky Mellon 3/1

I do not envy any chairman who has to choose a new manager.

To be fair Blackpool have done well from and including Gary Bowyer.
Next Manager Sweepstake on 08:23 - Jun 13 with 400 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Next Manager Sweepstake on 12:58 - Jun 12 by Imperial

I do not envy any chairman who has to choose a new manager.

To be fair Blackpool have done well from and including Gary Bowyer.

Liam Rosenior still 1/2

Need an appointment this week

Next Manager Sweepstake on 09:56 - Jun 13 with 397 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Next Manager Sweepstake on 08:23 - Jun 13 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Liam Rosenior still 1/2

Need an appointment this week

Next Manager Sweepstake on 18:19 - Jun 13 with 383 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Next Manager Sweepstake on 09:56 - Jun 13 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Next Manager Sweepstake on 18:29 - Jun 13 with 380 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Next Manager Sweepstake on 18:19 - Jun 13 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Next Manager Sweepstake on 09:55 - Jun 14 with 365 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Next Manager Sweepstake on 18:29 - Jun 13 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Seems a done deal. TBC Wednesday or Thursday

Next Manager Sweepstake on 16:56 - Jun 14 with 353 viewsspell_chekker

Next Manager Sweepstake on 09:55 - Jun 14 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Seems a done deal. TBC Wednesday or Thursday

As soon as one of these things goes to odds on it's usually done and dusted.

Unless it was like us with Nathan Jones and Karl Robinson last time.

Quick sticks needed on the transfer window front now.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2022 16:57]

Next Manager Sweepstake on 18:21 - Jun 14 with 350 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Next Manager Sweepstake on 16:56 - Jun 14 by spell_chekker

As soon as one of these things goes to odds on it's usually done and dusted.

Unless it was like us with Nathan Jones and Karl Robinson last time.

Quick sticks needed on the transfer window front now.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2022 16:57]

Dundee United head coach Tam Courts departs by 'mutual agreement'

Dundee United have announced the departure of head coach Tam Courts by "mutual agreement".

The 40-year-old had been given permission to speak to Croatian side Rijeka last week.

Courts was in charge at Tannadice for a year, leading United to fourth in the Scottish Premiership and a Europa Conference League spot.

Sporting director Tony Asghar said details of his replacement are expected in "the coming days".

Courts, who previously managed Kelty Hearts in the Lowland League, had been employed as the club's head of tactical performance before he was the surprise choice to succeed Micky Mellon last summer.

"We made a brave appointment by promoting from within, but it was a calculated risk that clearly paid off," added Asghar.

"We enjoyed a lot of success on the field and qualified for Europe. This is testament to the culture we have created throughout the club.

"Tam bought into our long-term strategy to develop some of the finest young talent in Scotland."

Only last month, owner Mark Ogren said he would not hold Courts back if a lucrative offer came his way.

And Courts explained: "It's not an easy decision to move on from Dundee United, but I believe my time with the club has helped me grow and develop immensely, both personally and professionally, and I feel ready for my next challenge."

Asghar went on to say: "Through the course of discussions with Tam, it became clear he was keen to pursue other options and we had to look after the best interests of the club.

"We have now agreed to mutually terminate his contract to allow him time to secure his next opportunity.

"He leaves with our best wishes, but I would like to assure Dundee United fans that the club is moving in a timely fashion to appoint a new head coach. We have identified a preferred candidate and we anticipate making a further announcement on this in the coming days."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61799355

Next Manager Sweepstake on 12:02 - Jun 15 with 339 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Next Manager Sweepstake on 18:21 - Jun 14 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Dundee United head coach Tam Courts departs by 'mutual agreement'

Dundee United have announced the departure of head coach Tam Courts by "mutual agreement".

The 40-year-old had been given permission to speak to Croatian side Rijeka last week.

Courts was in charge at Tannadice for a year, leading United to fourth in the Scottish Premiership and a Europa Conference League spot.

Sporting director Tony Asghar said details of his replacement are expected in "the coming days".

Courts, who previously managed Kelty Hearts in the Lowland League, had been employed as the club's head of tactical performance before he was the surprise choice to succeed Micky Mellon last summer.

"We made a brave appointment by promoting from within, but it was a calculated risk that clearly paid off," added Asghar.

"We enjoyed a lot of success on the field and qualified for Europe. This is testament to the culture we have created throughout the club.

"Tam bought into our long-term strategy to develop some of the finest young talent in Scotland."

Only last month, owner Mark Ogren said he would not hold Courts back if a lucrative offer came his way.

And Courts explained: "It's not an easy decision to move on from Dundee United, but I believe my time with the club has helped me grow and develop immensely, both personally and professionally, and I feel ready for my next challenge."

Asghar went on to say: "Through the course of discussions with Tam, it became clear he was keen to pursue other options and we had to look after the best interests of the club.

"We have now agreed to mutually terminate his contract to allow him time to secure his next opportunity.

"He leaves with our best wishes, but I would like to assure Dundee United fans that the club is moving in a timely fashion to appoint a new head coach. We have identified a preferred candidate and we anticipate making a further announcement on this in the coming days."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61799355

Next Manager Sweepstake on 12:06 - Jun 15 with 338 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Next Manager Sweepstake on 12:02 - Jun 15 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Next Manager Sweepstake on 17:36 - Jun 15 with 314 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Next Manager Sweepstake on 12:06 - Jun 15 by BringBackTheRedRoom

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024