Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pozuelo 18:17 - Jan 19 with 3987 viewscosy121

Should he be in the first team?.Let us down bad today.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2014 18:18]
Pozuelo on 18:20 - Jan 19 with 3217 viewsQuakerJack

Bad day at the office. A good player on the whole. There are a few worse than him over the last few weeks.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Pozuelo on 18:21 - Jan 19 with 3211 viewsLiberty

Along with Lamah, probably not. Big shake up needed. But while on the pitch we should support, leave the slagging off to pub and forums.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Pozuelo on 18:22 - Jan 19 with 3200 viewsDull1Thomas

Once in centre field Pozzuelo was excellent.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Pozuelo on 18:22 - Jan 19 with 3200 viewsbuilthjack

Was very poor, not strong enough, gets knocked off the ball, can't pass. Not good enough.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Pozuelo on 18:22 - Jan 19 with 3199 viewsSwanfan1

They need to work with his physique ASAP and his passing,
sometimes he make these awesome Coutinho like moves, and then makes a mess of a simple pass.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Pozuelo on 18:23 - Jan 19 with 3192 viewsDr_Winston

Done OK overall in his first season, but being used out wide too often. Assuming Laudrup isn't stupid enough to put Michu back upfront when he's fit (and history tells us not to rule that out) he's going back on the bench soon anyway.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Pozuelo on 18:24 - Jan 19 with 3181 viewsdeanscfc

We've missed Michu massively. Pozuelo is the sort of player that you bring on when you're winning - he's not got enough experience yet.
Pozuelo on 18:28 - Jan 19 with 3160 viewsoldcob

Has talent but needs to beef up a bit. Spent half the game on his arse and the other half moaning to the ref about it. Man up.
Login to get fewer ads

Pozuelo on 18:30 - Jan 19 with 3144 viewsDull1Thomas

Pozuelo on 18:28 - Jan 19 by oldcob

Has talent but needs to beef up a bit. Spent half the game on his arse and the other half moaning to the ref about it. Man up.

Problem today was the players who did 'man up' got booked.

Pozuelo on 18:33 - Jan 19 with 3114 viewscosy121

Pozuelo on 18:20 - Jan 19 by QuakerJack

Bad day at the office. A good player on the whole. There are a few worse than him over the last few weeks.

against good side continually loses the ball,can,t tackle.no positional sense.He has got something but not ready yet.
Pozuelo on 18:46 - Jan 19 with 3059 viewsTreforys_Jack

Pozuelo wouldn't be playing 90mins if others were fit, that is a fact, he is a kid still developing as some have said he needs to put on a little muscle and beef up a little. However he gave 100% today chased down, tried linking with Bony and was probably the one of the only creative sparks we've currently got.
So to the OP no he shouldn't be in the starting 11, however circumstances dictate he is. I'm sure Laudrup saw Poz as an impact sub this season. The lad is going to go onto bigger and better things, if people can't see his talent you should really be watching a different sport.
Pozuelo on 18:49 - Jan 19 with 3031 viewsDull1Thomas

Pozuelo on 18:46 - Jan 19 by Treforys_Jack

Pozuelo wouldn't be playing 90mins if others were fit, that is a fact, he is a kid still developing as some have said he needs to put on a little muscle and beef up a little. However he gave 100% today chased down, tried linking with Bony and was probably the one of the only creative sparks we've currently got.
So to the OP no he shouldn't be in the starting 11, however circumstances dictate he is. I'm sure Laudrup saw Poz as an impact sub this season. The lad is going to go onto bigger and better things, if people can't see his talent you should really be watching a different sport.

I'm going to slag my team off and call for the manager to be sacked because we're not playing Ronaldo in his favoured position.
I know he's not in our team but he should be and that's down to the manager - but there again the pathetic training regime that expects players to be physically fit would probably have him sidelined for most of the season.

Pozuelo on 18:52 - Jan 19 with 2998 viewslonglostjack

That Januzay bloke has legs like matchsticks - Poz did get knocked off the ball a bit easy today but as much to do with fatigue I think.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Pozuelo on 18:56 - Jan 19 with 2973 viewsTreforys_Jack

Pozuelo on 18:49 - Jan 19 by Dull1Thomas

I'm going to slag my team off and call for the manager to be sacked because we're not playing Ronaldo in his favoured position.
I know he's not in our team but he should be and that's down to the manager - but there again the pathetic training regime that expects players to be physically fit would probably have him sidelined for most of the season.

Physically fit and strength are 2 totally different things. Just saying like
Pozuelo on 18:59 - Jan 19 with 2950 viewsBonjour

Poor today and in truth has been for a while. Takes up some really good positions but his first touch under pressure and lack of end product let him down. Plus he's far too lightweight on the ball.

Sure he's not a winger but I don't think he can use that as an excuse for his performances, as he's been pretty much the same when he's played in field.
Pozuelo on 19:08 - Jan 19 with 2915 viewscosy121

I agree he should not be in the side at the moment, Gave 100% not sure about that .After the match ,I watch it on the box (sky) sorry he was worse than i though.
Pozuelo on 19:46 - Jan 19 with 2825 viewsymaohyd

He's a young player who's talent needs nurturing and we may well have yet another great prospect with an opportunity to make a fortune. Unfortunately our injuries has forced ML not only to play him more often that he may want but also out of position.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Pozuelo on 19:51 - Jan 19 with 2796 viewsCEZ

To be honest, only one person let us down today, that was Michael. We were always going to lose. I would rather lose ten nil and play two under twenty ones than play the last ten minutes and not bring anyone on.
Pozuelo on 19:55 - Jan 19 with 2770 viewsDaggyjack

^^This^^
Did not have a good game but I was fed up at the half-wits continually slagging him off. He even got slagged off when it was Leon that made a mistake.
Pozuelo on 19:55 - Jan 19 with 2765 viewsMatlock_Jack

Pozuelo on 18:22 - Jan 19 by Swanfan1

They need to work with his physique ASAP and his passing,
sometimes he make these awesome Coutinho like moves, and then makes a mess of a simple pass.

I hear what you say, but passing is (or ought to be) a basic skill. If at this stage of his career (and he plays in the PL), they're forced to improve the base parameters of his game, then that's a little worrying.

Jack
Pozuelo on 19:58 - Jan 19 with 2744 viewssketty_jack

Deadlifts, bench and squats over the summer please alejandro!
Pozuelo on 19:59 - Jan 19 with 2742 viewsDr_Winston

Pozuelo on 19:55 - Jan 19 by Matlock_Jack

I hear what you say, but passing is (or ought to be) a basic skill. If at this stage of his career (and he plays in the PL), they're forced to improve the base parameters of his game, then that's a little worrying.

Jack

His passing is fine. His timing is a little off. That comes from inexperience and a jump into a league with a very different style.

He's playing more games than he was probably supposed to, in a position that doesn't really suit him. He had a stinker today, but it ain't the end of the world. Still a major asset for us.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Pozuelo on 20:02 - Jan 19 with 2722 views3swan

Pozuelo on 19:51 - Jan 19 by CEZ

To be honest, only one person let us down today, that was Michael. We were always going to lose. I would rather lose ten nil and play two under twenty ones than play the last ten minutes and not bring anyone on.

Did seem strange that he didn't throw on a couple of subs, even if it was just to protect a couple of our 'fit' players
Pozuelo on 20:06 - Jan 19 with 2702 viewsDarran

Pozuelo on 20:02 - Jan 19 by 3swan

Did seem strange that he didn't throw on a couple of subs, even if it was just to protect a couple of our 'fit' players

I agree he might not have made any if it wasn't for injury.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pozuelo on 20:11 - Jan 19 with 2670 views3swan

Pozuelo on 20:06 - Jan 19 by Darran

I agree he might not have made any if it wasn't for injury.

Well you sit close enough give him a couple of pointers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024