Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A long standing issue 21:49 - Jan 20 with 3168 viewsmatt_the_jack

Just a little light-hearted look at the non sensical view regarding Michael Laudrup not standing up at Swans games

http://mtj86.wordpress.com/2014/01/20/a-long-standing-issue/

One again all Europe will hear, the Swansea City sound
Blog: Swans Away Days In Europe

A long standing issue on 21:53 - Jan 20 with 3144 viewsDarran

Superb Matthew,Scouce and a few others need to read and digest.

You could have used Standing On The Edge ~ Cheap Trick too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A long standing issue on 21:57 - Jan 20 with 3108 viewspencoedjack

Well done that man
A long standing issue on 22:03 - Jan 20 with 3067 viewsfbreath

Problem is he doesn't stand up for long enough

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

A long standing issue on 22:07 - Jan 20 with 3048 viewsmatt_the_jack

A long standing issue on 22:03 - Jan 20 by fbreath

Problem is he doesn't stand up for long enough

Is this why we don't win games?

Or is it more to do with tactics, injuries, rotation etc?

One again all Europe will hear, the Swansea City sound
Blog: Swans Away Days In Europe

A long standing issue on 23:54 - Jan 20 with 2903 views2face

Their is a large contingent of posters on here that firmly believes that Laudrup should stand up and yell and that the crowd should sit down and be quiet.
A long standing issue on 00:55 - Jan 21 with 2837 viewsCatullus

A long standing issue on 23:54 - Jan 20 by 2face

Their is a large contingent of posters on here that firmly believes that Laudrup should stand up and yell and that the crowd should sit down and be quiet.

No there's not!! Standing up, sitting down, makes not a jot of difference.
There are some comedians who never smile, still funny though. And then there's Harry Hill!!

The contingent on here who are labelled doom and gloom merchants get called everything but you'll find we're all much happier when we finally win a league game.
The apathy on here to our position startled me. 7 wins in 35 and still people insist it's all ok!
That run of form, if extended to the rest of the season will see us lucky to earn 36 points. Now that may or may not be good enough but It's a bit too close for my comfort!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

A long standing issue on 01:03 - Jan 21 with 2825 viewsDull1Thomas

A long standing issue on 00:55 - Jan 21 by Catullus

There are some comedians who never smile, still funny though. And then there's Harry Hill!!

The contingent on here who are labelled doom and gloom merchants get called everything but you'll find we're all much happier when we finally win a league game.
The apathy on here to our position startled me. 7 wins in 35 and still people insist it's all ok!
That run of form, if extended to the rest of the season will see us lucky to earn 36 points. Now that may or may not be good enough but It's a bit too close for my comfort!!

You poor deluded fool.

When we win again the usual suspects will be on moaning that it wasn't by a big enough score, Bony is lazy, Tremmel isn't confident, Chico is a liability, the Spanish lads won't pass to the others, WHat does Donnelly have to do to get a game, Who should we get to replace Laudrup, Huw signed players without ML wanting them, ML won't play so and so because he didn't sign them, we still aren't as good as when Brendon was here, Taylor is much better than Ben, the white lines aren't white enough and the beer is weak.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

A long standing issue on 01:13 - Jan 21 with 2814 viewsCatullus

A long standing issue on 01:03 - Jan 21 by Dull1Thomas

You poor deluded fool.

When we win again the usual suspects will be on moaning that it wasn't by a big enough score, Bony is lazy, Tremmel isn't confident, Chico is a liability, the Spanish lads won't pass to the others, WHat does Donnelly have to do to get a game, Who should we get to replace Laudrup, Huw signed players without ML wanting them, ML won't play so and so because he didn't sign them, we still aren't as good as when Brendon was here, Taylor is much better than Ben, the white lines aren't white enough and the beer is weak.

Well Chico has been poor recently and the beer is crap!!
You forgot dug too.

Thing is, with football there is always someone who finds something to moan about. Myself included. I wish the beer was all I had to whinge over!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

A long standing issue on 09:53 - Jan 21 with 2698 viewsperchrockjack

Same old same old eh. Fool he says because he s cant see the others opinion.
Pross again making personal posts aimed solely at trying to ridicule.
GET YOU FECKN HEAD OUT OF YOUR ARSES.

Its human nature to stand up when excited and a manager should be.
Why do most managers stand?
The biggest managers in the game stand up not for any other reason than they are involves mentally.
You just don't feck getting it do you
I ll paint you a scenario-that s a thing that MIGHT happen.
Its the last game of the season and its 2-2. We ve come from behind after twe feckups by our defence . Bony has been instrumental in getting us back in the game with two thunderous strikes but we re flagging and we re looking for inspiration-the crowd is flat and thinking our PL dream is over ;the players are looking around ,they look at the bench and see the manager motionless sat down with his hands clasped tightly together...

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

A long standing issue on 09:59 - Jan 21 with 2682 viewsDarran

A long standing issue on 09:53 - Jan 21 by perchrockjack

Same old same old eh. Fool he says because he s cant see the others opinion.
Pross again making personal posts aimed solely at trying to ridicule.
GET YOU FECKN HEAD OUT OF YOUR ARSES.

Its human nature to stand up when excited and a manager should be.
Why do most managers stand?
The biggest managers in the game stand up not for any other reason than they are involves mentally.
You just don't feck getting it do you
I ll paint you a scenario-that s a thing that MIGHT happen.
Its the last game of the season and its 2-2. We ve come from behind after twe feckups by our defence . Bony has been instrumental in getting us back in the game with two thunderous strikes but we re flagging and we re looking for inspiration-the crowd is flat and thinking our PL dream is over ;the players are looking around ,they look at the bench and see the manager motionless sat down with his hands clasped tightly together...

What's personal about it?
You say on here everyday of your life that Laudrup doesn't stand up and you've just been proved wrong.
This in no way is meant to be personal either but because I'm actually in the stadium when we play I see him standing up at every game.

A long standing issue on 10:02 - Jan 21 with 2675 viewsfbreath

If he really cared he'd get his boots on and be registered as a player

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

A long standing issue on 10:07 - Jan 21 with 2667 viewsperchrockjack

It is personal and Ive not been proven wrong at all. Ive not said he NEVER stands up but for sure he is sitting more than he is standing and for people to make this a big issue is pathetic.
You are on here every day just to wind up people.

Standing up is not the biggest issue but when people are really wound up they stand. No body has been proven wrong asnd if they were so feckn what.

YOU said YOU were disappointed we didn't get players in by Spurs game. We didn't and I doubt we will. We are severly short of players and are reliant on the likes of Michu-roundly slated on here-to do the business for us.

I pray we are ok come MAY but to be so complacent about it is staggering. Its easy though innit to post Great on here.

A long standing issue on 10:13 - Jan 21 with 2655 viewsDarran

A long standing issue on 10:07 - Jan 21 by perchrockjack

It is personal and Ive not been proven wrong at all. Ive not said he NEVER stands up but for sure he is sitting more than he is standing and for people to make this a big issue is pathetic.
You are on here every day just to wind up people.

Standing up is not the biggest issue but when people are really wound up they stand. No body has been proven wrong asnd if they were so feckn what.

YOU said YOU were disappointed we didn't get players in by Spurs game. We didn't and I doubt we will. We are severly short of players and are reliant on the likes of Michu-roundly slated on here-to do the business for us.

I pray we are ok come MAY but to be so complacent about it is staggering. Its easy though innit to post Great on here.

I am still disappointed we haven't had some new blood in and I still hope we do and you're wrong there's nothing personal in my post,you're quite entitled to post what ever you want on here but it is also a fact that you are saying the same thing on here every single day sometimes several times a day.

A long standing issue on 13:03 - Jan 21 with 2578 viewswaynekerr55

You'll never guess what, but I think the bigger issue is to focus on why we've had so many injuries this year...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

A long standing issue on 14:38 - Jan 21 with 2522 viewsSwanseajill

A long standing issue on 13:03 - Jan 21 by waynekerr55

You'll never guess what, but I think the bigger issue is to focus on why we've had so many injuries this year...

Absolutely spot on.

What a waste of energy regarding whether our manager sits or not.

Another more important issue, is why ( and what can we do as mere fans) do we constantly have to sit back and take on board the terrible refereeing decisions every other game.
I have a ref sitting next to me, that gets incensed by it, and that goes for me too. Against Spurs the amount of shirt pulling, climbing over our players, deliberate elbows used, and of course a stonewall penalty....all completely ignored.
What can we do about it, if anything?
A long standing issue on 14:55 - Jan 21 with 2484 viewsperchrockjack

A long standing issue on 10:13 - Jan 21 by Darran

I am still disappointed we haven't had some new blood in and I still hope we do and you're wrong there's nothing personal in my post,you're quite entitled to post what ever you want on here but it is also a fact that you are saying the same thing on here every single day sometimes several times a day.

and with respect so are you and many others,

A long standing issue on 15:28 - Jan 21 with 2428 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A long standing issue on 00:55 - Jan 21 by Catullus

Harry Hill - genius

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024