Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What people need to remember about the transfer window 22:41 - Jan 22 with 2806 viewsquiff

1. We have seen an increasing trend for deals to be done later and later, with both player, agent and the selling club looking for the maximum cash and letting the panic build up (as well as the player and agent looking around for every offer possible, just look at what Tom Ince is doing currently. Many of the clubs also need to sell to buy, hence the position Shane Long found himself in during the August window.

2. Take anything in the media with a pinch of salt - Agents are looking for deals, both in terms of transfers and getting players improved deals at their current clubs. The media are looking for stories and desperate to compete with each other in printing supposed "exclusives" - I'll let you draw the links there.

3. Our Board work under the radar- Countless examples of this in terms of both player and manager recruitment, the price and the player have to be right, and we don't do panic buys often.

I know with the current form we're all getting on edge, and we all agree we need to strengthen, so let's not panic just yet and see what happens, Feb 1st will be the time to judge.

It would be helpful if we could take it in turns doing shifts in Rossi's however
[Post edited 22 Jan 2014 22:55]

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

What people need to remember about the transfer window on 22:47 - Jan 22 with 2785 viewsnickw_Rose

The risk is the settling in period just no more time left. Its crunch time now for every game
What people need to remember about the transfer window on 10:15 - Jan 23 with 2619 viewsDevz00

A good, sensible post there mate. I think you're on the wrong board though. This is Panic Swans.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 10:16]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

What people need to remember about the transfer window on 11:18 - Jan 23 with 2554 viewsOdgaard

What people need to remember about the transfer window on 10:15 - Jan 23 by Devz00

A good, sensible post there mate. I think you're on the wrong board though. This is Panic Swans.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 10:16]

Its difficult to get a immediately impact player to improve our squad. I always saw the winter transfer window as opportunity to get talent players in, and slowly adapt to the team, so they would be ready for the next season..

impact players will be costly. But hey try to get Siggy, i think there is a chance! No way near the lineup, and i guess chadi, Eriksen, Lennon is ahead on the left wing.
What people need to remember about the transfer window on 18:56 - Jan 23 with 2471 viewsquiff

Eh, I tried..

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

What people need to remember about the transfer window on 20:47 - Jan 23 with 2376 viewsMattG

What people need to remember about the transfer window on 22:47 - Jan 22 by nickw_Rose

The risk is the settling in period just no more time left. Its crunch time now for every game

And there's the quandry - with so many players due back from injury, is it worth shelling out on someone who might do little more than fill a shirt for a couple of games?
What people need to remember about the transfer window on 22:01 - Jan 23 with 2303 viewsSwanfan1

forget it, this is Swansea just like last january no one will come in

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024