Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans in Top 50 wealthiest clubs in world 14:32 - Jan 23 with 4130 viewsJesusJack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25864881

All I can say is...niiiiice :-)

Poll: What was your expectation for this season?

Swans in Top 50 wealthiest clubs in world on 14:42 - Jan 23 with 4080 viewsUxbridge

Well, if that isn't worth a dividend nothing is ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Swans in Top 50 wealthiest clubs in world on 15:02 - Jan 23 with 3947 viewsClinton

Yes, if you look at the todays Deloitte's report on the 2012-2013 season, it shows the top 30 clubs by turnover.
The top 30 come from various leagues and contain the usual suspects from round Europe, plus Corinthians.
Due to the increase in TV money, all the premier clubs should be in the top 50 for the 2013-2014 season, with a majority in the top 30 !

http://www.deloitte.com/assets/Dcom-UnitedKingdom/Local%20Assets/Documents/Indus

(see page numbered 5, slide 7 of 40)

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Swans in Top 50 wealthiest clubs in world on 15:27 - Jan 23 with 3811 viewsLord_Bony

nice to see we ll be in the top 40 next year..

If Man Citeh did nt have that shiekh guy to come in and wipe out 300 million debt they may not even be around now....there s a thought...hee hee.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 15:28]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swans in Top 50 wealthiest clubs in world on 16:00 - Jan 23 with 3681 viewslovejuicejack

Hows about spending some of it on a striker ffs
Swans in Top 50 wealthiest clubs in world on 16:20 - Jan 23 with 3617 viewsQuakerJack

great, now can we leave ngog alone and go get someone decent?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Swans in Top 50 wealthiest clubs in world on 19:49 - Jan 23 with 3359 viewsDull1Thomas

Swans in Top 50 wealthiest clubs in world on 16:20 - Jan 23 by QuakerJack

great, now can we leave ngog alone and go get someone decent?

(Didn't see this thread earlier)
And we're the lowest spending club on wages (all staff included) which may explain why some aging greats aren't keen to spend a few months with us.

Positive news - not many on this board interested.

My negative spin was from the BBC Wales site.
1st sentence about Swans.
Second sentence about Cardiff --- who aren't included but might be next season.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Swans in Top 50 wealthiest clubs in world on 20:27 - Jan 23 with 3268 viewsDrizzy

F*cking hell and I was under the impression that we can't compete with the likes of Hull and Cardiff when it comes to spending money on players based on what I've read on here.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024