Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donelly 07:29 - Jan 24 with 2295 viewsswanatcarlisle

Give him a run out on Saturday with Wilf.....
Donelly on 07:35 - Jan 24 with 1937 viewsQuakerJack

Forget wilf, don't need him getting injured. He can play on his own or with lita or vasquez

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Donelly on 08:08 - Jan 24 with 1866 viewsOdgaard

Donelly on 07:35 - Jan 24 by QuakerJack

Forget wilf, don't need him getting injured. He can play on his own or with lita or vasquez

Play Bony, we are going for the double!
Donelly on 08:22 - Jan 24 with 1814 viewsWhiterockin

Strikers need to keep playing and scoring to maintain their confidence.
Donelly on 08:57 - Jan 24 with 1731 viewsQuakerJack

Donelly on 08:22 - Jan 24 by Whiterockin

Strikers need to keep playing and scoring to maintain their confidence.

Yeah I see your point but if he gets injured, then we're in real trouble... who else is going to score goals for us? We're so reliant on him for goals at the moment he's not worth risking in a cup game.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Donelly on 09:08 - Jan 24 with 1704 viewsNOTRAC

God we are in a mess when we worry about whether we should play someone in case they get injured.There has probably been as many injuries down on the training ground this year.Does that mean he should be let off training?

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Donelly on 09:10 - Jan 24 with 1701 viewsBackHeel

I'd play Lita....anyone heard how he's been getting on with Laudrup since he came back? Is he being allowed to train with the first team?
Donelly on 09:21 - Jan 24 with 1688 viewsQuakerJack

Donelly on 09:08 - Jan 24 by NOTRAC

God we are in a mess when we worry about whether we should play someone in case they get injured.There has probably been as many injuries down on the training ground this year.Does that mean he should be let off training?

a lot of them have been fatigue injuries... hence the need for rest periods...

Donelly on 09:57 - Jan 24 with 1643 viewsswanskid95

Rory deserves a first team game now, been impressed by his u21 games, his goal against Cardiff was great aswel.

Brum would be a great test for him, have Bony on the bench, bring him on if Donnelly doesn't make an impact.

But if we don't use him now, dont think he will get a first team game for the rest of the season
Login to get fewer ads

Donelly on 09:58 - Jan 24 with 1639 viewsshandyjack

Personally i would lona him out for 6 months and get him some proper competitive football week in week out, League 1 or bottom champ team. But please not to the SPL

Poll: Expectation for the season

Donelly on 10:02 - Jan 24 with 1627 viewsswanskid95

Donelly on 09:58 - Jan 24 by shandyjack

Personally i would lona him out for 6 months and get him some proper competitive football week in week out, League 1 or bottom champ team. But please not to the SPL

Id loan him to Port Talbot! Close to home, and easy league to gain confidence!
Donelly on 10:05 - Jan 24 with 1615 viewsshandyjack

Donelly on 10:02 - Jan 24 by swanskid95

no way, we need him to be playing in a much higher standard than that

Poll: Expectation for the season

Donelly on 10:05 - Jan 24 with 1615 viewsQuakerJack

Donelly on 10:02 - Jan 24 by swanskid95

Great idea mate... We could do with him down Victoria Road... Donnelly and Bauza up front

Donelly on 10:23 - Jan 24 with 1580 viewsymaohyd

Donelly on 09:57 - Jan 24 by swanskid95

Rory deserves a first team game now, been impressed by his u21 games, his goal against Cardiff was great aswel.

Brum would be a great test for him, have Bony on the bench, bring him on if Donnelly doesn't make an impact.

But if we don't use him now, dont think he will get a first team game for the rest of the season

What is the general consensus on Donelly? I never go to 21 games and have never seen a player who has played for the Swans for a few years now, actually play. if he has had a bit of 1st team game time pre season or in the league cup I wasn't there!

Some on here who watch the 21's say he'll never make it and others say give him a go. I can only guess that if we get relegated we'll keep him as the club may feel he could make an impact at Championship level, but if we stay up he may finally move on.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Donelly on 10:40 - Jan 24 with 1553 viewsSgorioFruit

Donelly on 07:35 - Jan 24 by QuakerJack

I agree. If Laudrup plays Wilf then i will be very disapointed

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Donelly on 10:43 - Jan 24 with 1541 viewsraynor94

Donelly on 10:40 - Jan 24 by SgorioFruit

I agree. If Laudrup plays Wilf then i will be very disapointed

Thank god your not Laudrup

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Donelly on 11:16 - Jan 24 with 1493 viewsSgorioFruit

Donelly on 10:43 - Jan 24 by raynor94

Thank god your not Laudrup

Why risk injury to the only player we currently have that knows where the goal is?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Donelly on 13:23 - Jan 24 with 1404 viewsScoobyWho

Rorys attitude off the pitch seems to be the issue more than his ability on it.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Donelly on 13:27 - Jan 24 with 1390 views_Kieran

Donelly on 09:10 - Jan 24 by BackHeel

I'd play Lita....anyone heard how he's been getting on with Laudrup since he came back? Is he being allowed to train with the first team?

He'll probably get arrested Friday night!

DONNELLY DONNELLY RORY DONNELLY NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA RORY DONNELLY!

He scoressssssss when eeeeeeeeee wantz.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Donelly on 13:36 - Jan 24 with 1368 viewsmax936

Donelly on 13:23 - Jan 24 by ScoobyWho

Rorys attitude off the pitch seems to be the issue more than his ability on it.

Why is that, whats he been upto then?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Donelly on 13:50 - Jan 24 with 1339 views_Kieran

Donelly on 13:36 - Jan 24 by max936

Why is that, whats he been upto then?

Maybe he's on about his twitter comment from b4? F*ck knows he seems like a tidy lad.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Donelly on 13:56 - Jan 24 with 1325 viewsDewi1jack

Donelly on 09:58 - Jan 24 by shandyjack

This.
Although the Jock thug league may have its' benefit at the mo, should no mid to lower Championship/ top end L1 team want him.
Better to get him competitive football somewhere.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Donelly on 19:59 - Jan 24 with 1169 viewsporschejack

Why play Bony and risk him ?, we got the most important game of the season on Tuesday ffs.
Donelly on 21:20 - Jan 24 with 1069 viewsDavillin

Donelly on 19:59 - Jan 24 by porschejack

Why play Bony and risk him ?, we got the most important game of the season on Tuesday ffs.

Don't you guys have bubble wrap or cotton wool anymore? If you had both, you could wrap him up like the Michelin Man.

I can imagine the new chants: "He scores when he's rolling!" Or, to the tune of "Beer Barrel Polka" - "Roll out Wilf Bony, he'll score a barrel of goals."

http://www.logodesignlove.com/bibendum-michelin-man

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Donelly on 22:47 - Jan 24 with 989 viewsswancity

Donelly on 19:59 - Jan 24 by porschejack

Risk him? Is he being sent to the moon, Afghanistan or into a boxing ring then ?

Or may be, may be asked to play football for his employer in a big fa cup tie. I know, confine him to his bedroom until we play Fulham. He could slip on a wet leaf on his drive or cut his toe on a a sharp object otherwise. Or alternatively, you could ask your record signing to work for his money. It's an interesting concept.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Donelly on 22:52 - Jan 24 with 979 viewsmacthejack

Been to a couple of U21s and Rory definitely has ability. In the games I've seen he's at least provided an assist or a goal every game, sometimes both and they've always been of decent quality.

Problem I have with him is he doesn't seem to have great footballing intelligence. Often tends to make the wrong choice, but that can be worked on in training and comes with MATCH EXPERIENCE.

All in all I would love to see him given more of a run out in the 1st team, I rate the guy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024