Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales 17:47 - Jan 25 with 4452 viewsjacksfullaces

Newport County should offer him a contract, he's clearly desperate to come to his spiritual home ;)

wonder if people haven't found it a bit suss that Stoke seem to want him offloaded in every transfer window and seem to think a welsh club always up to take him. what with his surname and knowing the words to Delilah they obviously think wales will welcome him with open arms.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/cardiff-city-line-up-s

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 17:49 - Jan 25 with 4441 viewsDr_Winston

They're not exactly investing heavily in quality are they?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 17:59 - Jan 25 with 4369 viewsTom1912

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 17:49 - Jan 25 by Dr_Winston

Looks to me like Tan has tightened the purse strings after the summer outlay
kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 18:12 - Jan 25 with 4311 viewsQuakerJack

I'd take him over ngog

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 18:38 - Jan 25 with 4219 viewsblaine_scfc

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 18:12 - Jan 25 by QuakerJack

I'd take him over ngog

All day long, I am guessing he is going there to be first choice though, wouldn't get that here
kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 18:42 - Jan 25 with 4196 viewsNeathJack

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 18:12 - Jan 25 by QuakerJack

I'd take him over ngog

Their scoring records are very similar.

At least Ngog has the potential to improve.
kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 19:18 - Jan 25 with 4094 viewscantong

Kenwyne jones over n bog al day long for me, offers strength and an aerial threat.
kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 19:24 - Jan 25 with 4076 viewsTom1912

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 19:18 - Jan 25 by cantong

Kenwyne jones over n bog al day long for me, offers strength and an aerial threat.

Except that's exactly what Bony offers.

Not that I'm particularly enthusiastic about N'Gog but at least he will offer something different up front. And as stated, he has the potential to improve. At 29, Jones should be at his peak.
kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 19:30 - Jan 25 with 4051 viewscantong

Looks like Jones is off to cardiff according to SSN, straight swap for odemwingie, good deal I would say odemwingie is useless and at 33 yrs old hasn't got long left in him, stoke are mad I think.
Login to get fewer ads

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 19:34 - Jan 25 with 4035 viewsTom1912

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 19:30 - Jan 25 by cantong

Looks like Jones is off to cardiff according to SSN, straight swap for odemwingie, good deal I would say odemwingie is useless and at 33 yrs old hasn't got long left in him, stoke are mad I think.

They are in a position where they need to offload, and they probably wouldn't get a lot for him. At least this way, they get a player who has scored a few at this level in return.
kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 19:34 - Jan 25 with 4031 viewsNeathJack

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 19:18 - Jan 25 by cantong

HOOOOOOOOF!
kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 00:47 - Jan 26 with 3855 viewsaspas45

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 19:34 - Jan 25 by NeathJack

HOOOOOOOOF!

can’t believe odemwingie is set to leave after just 5 months at cardiff

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 11:32 - Jan 26 with 3715 viewsPhaedrus

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 17:49 - Jan 25 by Dr_Winston

They are playing a risky game if you ask me. Mid season transfers often struggle to make an impact, and they haven't just signed one player, I guess its shyt or bust. They will have a comically large wage bill for the championship if this doesn't come off.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2014 11:32]

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 12:47 - Jan 26 with 3632 viewscantong

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 11:32 - Jan 26 by Phaedrus

They are playing a risky game if you ask me. Mid season transfers often struggle to make an impact, and they haven't just signed one player, I guess its shyt or bust. They will have a comically large wage bill for the championship if this doesn't come off.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2014 11:32]

Large wage bill? Not really. Maynard, Gestede, Brayford, kiss, mason, odemwingie, velikonja all sold, loaned and due to be sold. Few more contracts are up in the summer and no doubt more will be sold. Ole is doing well in shipping the deadwood and bringing in talent. Even if cardiff do go down they will have a quality squad to bounce straight back up.
kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 12:54 - Jan 26 with 3615 viewsDr_Winston

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 12:47 - Jan 26 by cantong

Large wage bill? Not really. Maynard, Gestede, Brayford, kiss, mason, odemwingie, velikonja all sold, loaned and due to be sold. Few more contracts are up in the summer and no doubt more will be sold. Ole is doing well in shipping the deadwood and bringing in talent. Even if cardiff do go down they will have a quality squad to bounce straight back up.

They?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 13:00 - Jan 26 with 3602 viewsreddythered

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 00:47 - Jan 26 by aspas45

can’t believe odemwingie is set to leave after just 5 months at cardiff

Seen Odemwingie play this season?

I'd be happy with him being in a swap deal even if we got no player in return!

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 13:06 - Jan 26 with 3591 viewsScoobyDoo

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 13:00 - Jan 26 by reddythered

Seen Odemwingie play this season?

I'd be happy with him being in a swap deal even if we got no player in return!

Must admit he has been disappointing.
kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 13:13 - Jan 26 with 3578 viewsreddythered

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 13:06 - Jan 26 by ScoobyDoo

Must admit he has been disappointing.

"Disappointing?" And I get accused of being overly positive - he's been utter f***ing s***e. Wouldn't even wish him on the Jacks. Newport on the other hand...

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 13:32 - Jan 26 with 3550 viewscantong

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 13:13 - Jan 26 by reddythered

"Disappointing?" And I get accused of being overly positive - he's been utter f***ing s***e. Wouldn't even wish him on the Jacks. Newport on the other hand...

He lives offside, cannot hold the ball up for shit. Just doesn't fit into the team, glad to see the back of him, Jones will offer alot more than odemwingie.
kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 17:29 - Jan 26 with 3368 viewsDewi1jack

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 13:32 - Jan 26 by cantong

He lives offside, cannot hold the ball up for shit. Just doesn't fit into the team, glad to see the back of him, Jones will offer alot more than odemwingie.

A burst pipe offers a lot more than Odemwhingie.
Stoke do seem to be trying their hardest to unload Jones at every transfer window. Is he trouble?
And to Aspas45, Odemwhiney obviously decided that 5 months is more than enough at the legoland stadium.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 18:48 - Jan 26 with 3274 viewsPhaedrus

How many players have they signed now? They are going to need a speed dating night so everyone can meet their new starting 11.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 19:16 - Jan 26 with 3245 viewsreddythered

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 18:48 - Jan 26 by Phaedrus

How many players have they signed now? They are going to need a speed dating night so everyone can meet their new starting 11.

Eikrem, Daehli, Berget ( spelling?), Jones. Just the four so far afaik.

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 19:29 - Jan 26 with 3224 viewsdgt73

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 19:16 - Jan 26 by reddythered

I thought tan was going to splash the cash. So far you have signed mostly no body's, who won't know what's hit them if they are thrown in at the deep end in a relegation battle in the English leagues.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 19:33 - Jan 26 with 3215 viewsScoobyDoo

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 19:16 - Jan 26 by reddythered

Fabio and Zaha? or have those deals fallen through?
kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 19:37 - Jan 26 with 3184 viewsdgt73

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 19:33 - Jan 26 by ScoobyDoo

Fabio and Zaha? or have those deals fallen through?

Who gives a fuk.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 19:48 - Jan 26 with 3158 viewsScoobyDoo

kenwynne jones tries another route to get into Wales on 19:37 - Jan 26 by dgt73

Who gives a fuk.

Ah don't be like that butt, life's too short.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024