Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you sing? 23:34 - Feb 3 with 2941 viewsTreforys_Jack

There are a lot of threads regarding the lack of atmosphere and whether the crowd needs to get the players up or vice versa. I'm fast approaching the big 50 and don't sing anyway near as much as I used to. I join in the old Hymms and Arias at the start but that is pretty much it tbh. I would feel pretty stupid singing Cardiff City is falling down, England is full of sh*t, Come on Wilfried Bony etc etc! Any other old farts feel the same? or just me.

Do you sing? on 07:41 - Feb 4 with 2858 viewsGretsch

In my fifties, but I do sing Hymns and Arias, and join in with most songs, but I again feel a bit silly with some of the Cardiff ones, but I do jump up when it's" if you hate Cardiff jump up", if nothing more I dont wnat to change the frequency of the resonance of the concrete bouncing so the stadium falls down around us, Thats a joke by the way.
Do you sing? on 07:47 - Feb 4 with 2852 viewsjacksinceever

No. Many of us of a certain age find all these anti-Cardiff, anti-England songs moronic and archaic hangovers from days gone by when hooligans (and dinosaurs) ruled the earth.
TBH I cant understand most of what is sung anyway.
Do you sing? on 11:07 - Feb 4 with 2764 viewsSpringHeeledJack

I only sing if someone near me does first. Would never start a song myself after seeing a mate fail with a 'Who are we!?' down at the Vetch when we were 15.

Doesn't seem to be too many fans who sing sitting near me this season though, which means my section of the East Stand is pretty quiet. Was bouncing for 90 mins during our first two seasons in the Premier League.

@SwanThisDay

Do you sing? on 11:24 - Feb 4 with 2748 viewsLeonisGod

Yes thanks. It's just a laugh, so nothing to feel all self-conscious about. And when we're in the mood, the stadium sounds great.

Except the ealry rounds of the Europa, when we just had a natter lol

On this point, big mention to the south stand - been really loud at the start of matches this season. The noise of hymns and arias when it hits us in the north is pretty cool. They need to work on sustaining that through games now and we'd have a great atmosphere.
Do you sing? on 11:48 - Feb 4 with 2725 views_Kieran

So come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild, wild, wild!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Do you sing? on 12:05 - Feb 4 with 2699 viewsraynor94

in all honesty the singing is crap same old anti english cardiff songs it sounds like it comes from a sheet same songs same order every week, whatever happened to originality

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Do you sing? on 12:07 - Feb 4 with 2694 views_Kieran

Do you sing? on 12:05 - Feb 4 by raynor94

in all honesty the singing is crap same old anti english cardiff songs it sounds like it comes from a sheet same songs same order every week, whatever happened to originality

Give us your best tune then amigo.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Do you sing? on 12:28 - Feb 4 with 2665 viewsJackhero

Do you sing? on 11:48 - Feb 4 by _Kieran

So come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea

Love this one, and happily sing along in the WEST to this.....got to say I am on my own though Also sing the Hymms and Arias.

Saturday should be different though, even the old duffers over my way should have had a couple of shandys to loosen the old vocal chords up a bit.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Login to get fewer ads

Do you sing? on 12:33 - Feb 4 with 2658 viewsraynor94

Do you sing? on 12:07 - Feb 4 by _Kieran

Give us your best tune then amigo.

Anything that gets behind the team, and not the anti dirges

Do you sing? on 12:43 - Feb 4 with 2639 viewsperchrockjack

Do you sing? on 12:33 - Feb 4 by raynor94

Anything that gets behind the team, and not the anti dirges

good point.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Do you sing? on 15:46 - Feb 4 with 2572 viewskopperburgjack

Why can't swans fans make up something new that sounds decent?? United make new ones all the time and get them loud and clear, especially in away games.

This is united half time in stoke last weekend, a few older lads singing here they don't look daft at all. Good song to be fair.

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Do you sing? on 16:49 - Feb 4 with 2543 viewsTreforys_Jack

Just not me then. I'm in the South and when hymms and Arias hits us at the start of the game its awesome for about 15sec, then just stops. It would sound good if it carried on for longer, maybe get the players that extra bit pumped.
Do you sing? on 16:55 - Feb 4 with 2535 viewsOldjack

Do you sing? on 12:05 - Feb 4 by raynor94

now that's fuking rich coming from a non singer in the prawn sandwich stand ffs sing up or shut up !!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Do you sing? on 16:58 - Feb 4 with 2519 viewsraynor94

Do you sing? on 16:55 - Feb 4 by Oldjack

now that's fuking rich coming from a non singer in the prawn sandwich stand ffs sing up or shut up !!

You have lost me, but there again you usually do

Do you sing? on 16:59 - Feb 4 with 2516 viewsOldjack

Do you sing? on 16:58 - Feb 4 by raynor94

You have lost me, but there again you usually do

are you saying you sing ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Do you sing? on 17:03 - Feb 4 with 2510 viewsjacksinceever

Do you sing? on 16:59 - Feb 4 by Oldjack

Are you saying he's in the executive boxes ? (None of my business I know ! )
Do you sing? on 17:06 - Feb 4 with 2502 viewsOldjack

he's one of those knobs who keeps on moaning about the atmos but never does fuk all about it ,you know the type

Do you sing? on 17:07 - Feb 4 with 2499 viewsraynor94

Do you sing? on 16:59 - Feb 4 by Oldjack

For a lot longer than you part timer

Do you sing? on 17:11 - Feb 4 with 2493 viewsOldjack

Do you sing? on 17:07 - Feb 4 by raynor94

For a lot longer than you part timer

in the bath and that's as good as it gets with you i'll wager

Do you sing? on 18:16 - Feb 4 with 2449 viewscupidstunt

Do you sing? on 17:11 - Feb 4 by Oldjack

in the bath and that's as good as it gets with you i'll wager

Do you sing? on 18:21 - Feb 4 with 2435 viewsJackfath

Do you sing? on 16:49 - Feb 4 by Treforys_Jack

Just not me then. I'm in the South and when hymms and Arias hits us at the start of the game its awesome for about 15sec, then just stops. It would sound good if it carried on for longer, maybe get the players that extra bit pumped.

Perhaps the guy who presses the play button to send it through the speakers could let it run a little longer?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024