Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two Lonely Swans 18:40 - Feb 7 with 2126 viewsGlossolalia

Fate has dictated that my friend and I are playing a gig in Maesteg directly after the Swansea Cardiff game.

I have heard that Maesteg is completely Blue, sorry, I mean red. Is this true?

The proximity of the game to the start of our gig necessitates that we watch the game in Maesteg itself, which is not the most attractive proposition I have been offered.

I don't know how to approach the game, as one hint that I am a Swans fan could really turn the crowd against us when we entertain them after the match.

Thoughts?
Two Lonely Swans on 21:19 - Feb 7 with 2053 viewsSwanjack10

Do a begbie butt everyone, smash glasses over heads and wreck the hole, cant do trainspotting link on a tablet.....

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Two Lonely Swans on 21:22 - Feb 7 with 2039 viewsDarran

Two Lonely Swans on 21:19 - Feb 7 by Swanjack10

Do a begbie butt everyone, smash glasses over heads and wreck the hole, cant do trainspotting link on a tablet.....

Don't think it's possible to wreck a pub in Maesteg,I've been thrown out of loads of pubs but I got thrown into one in a Maesteg.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Two Lonely Swans on 21:29 - Feb 7 with 2024 viewsmagicdaps10

Wife works up in Maesteg and its 50/50 up there. For some reason, east of Port Talbot the redbirds decide to do out a pub or two in support of their team........................................the swans lot just seem to be less brazen in their support of their team.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Two Lonely Swans on 21:30 - Feb 7 with 2021 viewsSwanjack10

Two Lonely Swans on 21:22 - Feb 7 by Darran

Don't think it's possible to wreck a pub in Maesteg,I've been thrown out of loads of pubs but I got thrown into one in a Maesteg.

Lmfaooooooooooo,just ruin the place, yr guaranteed a tough gig, just rememberthe drumstick is the best weapon

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Two Lonely Swans on 21:34 - Feb 7 with 2011 viewsmax936

Two Lonely Swans on 21:29 - Feb 7 by magicdaps10

Wife works up in Maesteg and its 50/50 up there. For some reason, east of Port Talbot the redbirds decide to do out a pub or two in support of their team........................................the swans lot just seem to be less brazen in their support of their team.

Mate of mine lives up there, plenty of Jacks up there.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Two Lonely Swans on 21:51 - Feb 7 with 1989 viewsLord_Bony

Oi!

I m from maesteg,it s a nice town and a rockin music scene...mind you I left over twenty odd years ago.

Yeah I d say about 50/50....you ll enjoy it..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Two Lonely Swans on 21:54 - Feb 7 with 1973 viewsoldgrey

Play "Agadoo" and "Amarillo" back to back then gtf out of the place.
Two Lonely Swans on 22:08 - Feb 7 with 1956 viewsDarran

Two Lonely Swans on 21:51 - Feb 7 by Lord_Bony

Oi!

I m from maesteg,it s a nice town and a rockin music scene...mind you I left over twenty odd years ago.

Yeah I d say about 50/50....you ll enjoy it..

Says it all really.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Two Lonely Swans on 22:10 - Feb 7 with 1949 viewsdgt73

Two Lonely Swans on 21:22 - Feb 7 by Darran

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Two Lonely Swans on 01:37 - Feb 8 with 1898 viewsCaptain

I'm from Maesteg, last time I was home they had Swansea flags up down the Welly. Where you playing?

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

Two Lonely Swans on 02:32 - Feb 8 with 1886 viewsllareggub

well if you are forced to fight an have a kicking you bloody well fight like a pair of savages an put up a good show or dont come back ...............
[Post edited 8 Feb 2014 2:33]
Two Lonely Swans on 04:31 - Feb 8 with 1873 viewsLord_Bony

Two Lonely Swans on 02:32 - Feb 8 by llareggub

well if you are forced to fight an have a kicking you bloody well fight like a pair of savages an put up a good show or dont come back ...............
[Post edited 8 Feb 2014 2:33]

Take a look at this video boy.

This is what you can expect on a Saturday night playing in Maesteg...done it myself...

Just make sure you stand behind the chicken wire,,,good luck

[Post edited 8 Feb 2014 4:33]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024