Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 21:55 - Feb 7 with 11138 viewsbonymine

Phil Dwyer
Robin Friday
Tarki Mikalef.....??
John Buchanan (That Goal at Grange End)
Phil Stant
Nathan Blake
Kevin Ratcliffe
Mark Aizelwood
Damon Searle
Scott Young
Craig Bellamy

Any more lads ????????

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 21:58 - Feb 7 with 5164 viewsTheFranchise

Bellamy has always been very complimentary of us.
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:00 - Feb 7 with 5154 views_Kieran

Chopra.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:01 - Feb 7 with 5143 viewsjruss1

Chopra is a c**t

Ledley.
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:03 - Feb 7 with 5127 viewsforkbeard

Anthony Gerrard nad Bothroyd have to up there for the recent times.
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:03 - Feb 7 with 5125 viewsdgt73

Every one who puts on that blue arh i mean red top is a cu*t end of.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:04 - Feb 7 with 5120 views_Kieran

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:01 - Feb 7 by jruss1

Chopra is a c**t

Ledley.

He's irrelevant.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:04 - Feb 7 with 5120 viewsdgt73

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 21:58 - Feb 7 by TheFranchise

Bellamy has always been very complimentary of us.

Fuk him

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:04 - Feb 7 with 5119 viewsChippy69

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:03 - Feb 7 by forkbeard

Anthony Gerrard nad Bothroyd have to up there for the recent times.

Every single one of the c u nts

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Login to get fewer ads

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:05 - Feb 7 with 5112 viewsVetchitBack

Mike Dean

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:06 - Feb 7 with 5100 viewsdgt73

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:01 - Feb 7 by jruss1

Chopra is a c**t

Ledley.

Rat boy ledley fuk him.

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:09 - Feb 7 with 5065 viewsScoobyDoo

Who's that coming over the hill it's Michael Chopraaaaaaaaa.

Surely you kents remember that song?
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:10 - Feb 7 with 5065 viewsepaul

Giles and Legg

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:11 - Feb 7 with 5061 views_Kieran

Who?

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:12 - Feb 7 with 5049 viewsdgt73

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:09 - Feb 7 by ScoobyDoo

Who's that coming over the hill it's Michael Chopraaaaaaaaa.

Surely you kents remember that song?

No its the fuking tax man you thick c*nt.

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:14 - Feb 7 with 5028 viewsLiberty

I respect Bellamy- no hatred, always gives 110% for any team played for, inc Wales.

Chopra, complete knob.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:14 - Feb 7 with 5026 viewsbonymine

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:10 - Feb 7 by epaul

Giles and Legg

Both played for us and gave their all in fairness .....

Gilo was the 'Welsh Keving Keegan' and Leggy had his long throw and ......his long throw !!!!

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:16 - Feb 7 with 5009 viewsNeathJack

Jason Perry
Roger Johnson
Anthony Gerrard
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:16 - Feb 7 with 5002 viewsScoobyDoo

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:12 - Feb 7 by dgt73

No its the fuking tax man you thick c*nt.

Long list of Cardiff players plum, only two of yours, hang on were they players? T*at and Brundle.
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:17 - Feb 7 with 4999 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Alan Curtis
Robbie James
John Cornforth

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:17 - Feb 7 with 5002 viewsjack_lord

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:16 - Feb 7 by NeathJack

Jason Perry
Roger Johnson
Anthony Gerrard

I was about to say what about the one with the girls voice.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:19 - Feb 7 with 4988 viewsScoobyDoo

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:14 - Feb 7 by Liberty

I respect Bellamy- no hatred, always gives 110% for any team played for, inc Wales.

Chopra, complete knob.

Might well be but i think his troubles could happen to anybody but on the pitch he did the business, especially against you.
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:23 - Feb 7 with 4960 viewsbonymine

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:19 - Feb 7 by ScoobyDoo

Might well be but i think his troubles could happen to anybody but on the pitch he did the business, especially against you.

Alan Curtis
Robbie James
John Cornforth

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:28 - Feb 7 with 4934 viewsbonymine

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:23 - Feb 7 by bonymine

Alan Curtis
Robbie James
John Cornforth

Those three were special cases and revered by both clubs......

Eddie May too forgot about him and his wife.......

SIX FOOT TWO EYES ARE BLUE EDDIE MAY IS AFTER YOU....... from this to when he managed CARDIFF ::

Eddie May wife's a ................

Shame on you all !!!!!!!

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:28 - Feb 7 with 4934 viewsdgt73

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:16 - Feb 7 by ScoobyDoo

Long list of Cardiff players plum, only two of yours, hang on were they players? T*at and Brundle.

In English please.

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:33 - Feb 7 with 4903 viewsScoobyDoo

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:23 - Feb 7 by bonymine

Alan Curtis
Robbie James
John Cornforth

Two of them were great players for us, true professionals no matter what their allegiance was.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024