Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wilfried Bony 22:12 - Feb 8 with 4374 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Class today. Strong, drew men away to create space for the wings and AM, and his header was f*cking sublime.

7 goals in last 8 games. 17 goals in 33 games. In a season where he barely started for the first third, and was getting shit/mediocre service at best for the second.

Let's hope we can hang on to him.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

Wilfried Bony on 22:14 - Feb 8 with 4348 viewsItchySphincter

Class everytime he's played.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Wilfried Bony on 22:14 - Feb 8 with 4343 viewsLiam12345

only the first 5 -7 pl games he wasnt class since then hes only had the odd 1 bad match

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Wilfried Bony on 22:18 - Feb 8 with 4289 viewsSwansNZ

Great signing, 17 goals, and and you feel he has not reached his full potential, by some way.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Wilfried Bony on 22:22 - Feb 8 with 4240 viewsmax936

Wilfried Bony on 22:18 - Feb 8 by SwansNZ

Great signing, 17 goals, and and you feel he has not reached his full potential, by some way.

I started a thread below about his goal today, fuking absolutely awesome finish probably the best of the day.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wilfried Bony on 22:23 - Feb 8 with 4221 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Wilfried Bony on 22:14 - Feb 8 by ItchySphincter

Class everytime he's played.

What he said

the only difference is the service he's received

Would have scored 30 by now if he was starting for Man City

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Wilfried Bony on 22:26 - Feb 8 with 4186 viewsC_jack

He is a beast. Pound for pound the strongest player we've ever had, I'm willing to say.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Wilfried Bony on 01:41 - Feb 9 with 4033 viewsZut_Alors

There was a point when he was holding off a defender, and he just paused, toying with him almost. He's a beast and his first touch has got better. Love that he's prepared to have a go, even if they weren't anywhere close to going in.
Wilfried Bony on 01:56 - Feb 9 with 3998 views2face

We'll either hold on to him or get a massive pay day. Both are OK with me.
Login to get fewer ads

Wilfried Bony on 02:15 - Feb 9 with 3973 viewsdeanscfc

Wilfried Bony on 01:41 - Feb 9 by Zut_Alors

There was a point when he was holding off a defender, and he just paused, toying with him almost. He's a beast and his first touch has got better. Love that he's prepared to have a go, even if they weren't anywhere close to going in.

Wilfried Bony on 02:16 - Feb 9 with 3969 viewsdeanscfc

Wilfried Bony on 01:56 - Feb 9 by 2face

We'll either hold on to him or get a massive pay day. Both are OK with me.

Crazy that if Michu returns to form after injury we could have two genuine £20m+ players on our books.
Wilfried Bony on 07:06 - Feb 9 with 3851 viewsJethroJack

Wilf makes Negredo "The Beast" look like a pussycat.
Wilfried Bony on 07:12 - Feb 9 with 3836 viewsRobRecordeFan

Wilfried Bony on 22:18 - Feb 8 by SwansNZ

Yes. Good thing someone convinced mr. Tight that we should have him.
Wilfried Bony on 07:14 - Feb 9 with 3829 viewsymaohyd

Didn't have a ticket for the game and was working nights last night so yet to watch it in full. Did see the players going off on Sky with Monks shaking each players hand etc.

Bony though seemed to be disinterested in Monks congratulations, strange. No probs with Chico and every other player. Maybe something probably nothing in it.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Wilfried Bony on 08:28 - Feb 9 with 3731 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Wilfried Bony on 07:14 - Feb 9 by ymaohyd

Didn't have a ticket for the game and was working nights last night so yet to watch it in full. Did see the players going off on Sky with Monks shaking each players hand etc.

Bony though seemed to be disinterested in Monks congratulations, strange. No probs with Chico and every other player. Maybe something probably nothing in it.

Check his celebration and you can see his passion for the club
Wilfried Bony on 08:38 - Feb 9 with 3698 viewsPlasticman

Wilfried Bony on 02:15 - Feb 9 by deanscfc

I actually laughed when I saw it during the match.

It was like they become more engrossed in thinking "uh oh, you're not pushing me that way" while the ball came to stop a few feets from them, as if they for a few seconds both forgot the ball was the reason they were there in the first place.

Plastic since 2012

Wilfried Bony (n/t) on 08:43 - Feb 9 with 3677 viewsAdmire

Wilfried Bony on 08:47 - Feb 9 with 3651 viewsAdmire

Bony does a lot of things right but i wiol never get whu he isnt in the box more often. How many crosses did dyer put into the dangerous area and bony is no where to be found. Good second half but awful first.Ø
Wilfried Bony on 08:50 - Feb 9 with 3640 viewsymaohyd

Wilfried Bony on 08:28 - Feb 9 by exiledinenglandjack

Check his celebration and you can see his passion for the club

Don't doubt that, he's a good bloke. Just a bit surprised at his reaction to Monks.

I've got to take my hat off to posters on here who stood by Bony earlier in the season. I was certainly in the not keen camp, not so much that I didn't think he would be good enough, just didn't think he would fit into our system, certainly not the way Laudrup played him.

What I love most about him now though is that he represents a small example of the difference between us and Cardiff these past years. Cardiff buy Cornellius (can't spell his name) and take a £5-7 mill hit.

We buy Wilf and if he scores 5/6 more league goals, if he was sold in the summer probably make £5-7 mill. If Michu comes back and looks back to his best we have two players collectively worth £35-40 mill.

Unbelievable.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024