Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu 17:30 - Feb 10 with 1453 viewsswanatcarlisle

Anyone have any news if he will be on the bench at Stoke? I know there are lots of rumours flying around but I would love to see him featuring again....with Wilf!
Michu on 17:34 - Feb 10 with 1413 viewsicecoldjack

Dont fancy his first game back away at Stoke on a cold rainy Wednesday night !!

Rather he sat this one out myself !
Michu on 17:38 - Feb 10 with 1384 viewsDarran

Michu on 17:34 - Feb 10 by icecoldjack

Dont fancy his first game back away at Stoke on a cold rainy Wednesday night !!

Rather he sat this one out myself !

No chance if available last half hour please needs to get match fit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michu on 17:52 - Feb 10 with 1295 viewsicecoldjack

Maybe , but Michu is exactly the type of player WUM like charlie Adam try to kick up in the air ,especially if he is carrying a knock of some kind, synical muthas them stokies, id leave him well alone for this one .
Michu on 17:57 - Feb 10 with 1266 viewsquiff

Michu on 17:52 - Feb 10 by icecoldjack

Maybe , but Michu is exactly the type of player WUM like charlie Adam try to kick up in the air ,especially if he is carrying a knock of some kind, synical muthas them stokies, id leave him well alone for this one .

Pretty sure it said in the last paragraph of the Monk Stoke article that Michu has sat out training the last couple of days, so seems unlikley.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Michu on 17:59 - Feb 10 with 1251 viewsBackHeel

he was suffering pain last week after training, which is quite normal after an injury, so realistically it'll be the weekend before he''s on the bench....plus we have plenty of options for Stoke. Key I'd say is to keep it tight first 70 odd minutes - maybe play Canas and Brits in the engine room - before attacking more at the end (bringing on De Guzman/Jonjo/Emnes/Hernandez, whoever isn't the more attacking midfielder)....I also incidentally wouldn't start Hernadez against Stoke, but bring on
Michu on 18:04 - Feb 10 with 1222 viewsmarchamjack

Michu on 17:59 - Feb 10 by BackHeel

he was suffering pain last week after training, which is quite normal after an injury, so realistically it'll be the weekend before he''s on the bench....plus we have plenty of options for Stoke. Key I'd say is to keep it tight first 70 odd minutes - maybe play Canas and Brits in the engine room - before attacking more at the end (bringing on De Guzman/Jonjo/Emnes/Hernandez, whoever isn't the more attacking midfielder)....I also incidentally wouldn't start Hernadez against Stoke, but bring on

I think the whole 'keep it tight' line is how ML would have approached this game, but Garry said over weekend 'we're best when we're playing on the front foot', so I'm hopeful we'll see us having a go and not going into these sort of games almost expecting a defeat and hoping for a draw. That's not our most effective game for me

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Michu on 18:25 - Feb 10 with 1102 viewsblaine_scfc

According to BBC he couldn't train today due to ankle swelling. Could be another week until he even trains properly. Can't wait to see a fully fit Michu in behind Bony, hopefully get the tail end of the season at least.
Michu on 19:04 - Feb 10 with 967 viewsLohengrin

Michu on 18:25 - Feb 10 by blaine_scfc

According to BBC he couldn't train today due to ankle swelling. Could be another week until he even trains properly. Can't wait to see a fully fit Michu in behind Bony, hopefully get the tail end of the season at least.

More likely to make a substitute appearance up at Goodison on Sunday.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Michu on 19:08 - Feb 10 with 938 viewsOldjack

I'm no doc but if the ankle has swollen up he's gonna be out for some time ,i fear the worse

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024