Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kimbo in trouble? 22:37 - Feb 13 with 4235 viewsborinifanclub

Htv news mentioned GM is citing kimbo for punching and butting Routs during the gutless display...sorry derby match ...any truth in this ? Would love it if he got banned as well !

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Kimbo in trouble? on 22:42 - Feb 13 with 4182 viewsreddythered

Kim's not playing much for us so go for it. Sky didn't show anything other than the ref speaking to both Kim and Routledge, sooo.

Monk wants to play games, we can then cite Rangel for his off the ball kick on Zaha.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Kimbo in trouble? on 22:50 - Feb 13 with 4116 viewsRogueTrooper

Kimbo in trouble? on 22:42 - Feb 13 by reddythered

Kim's not playing much for us so go for it. Sky didn't show anything other than the ref speaking to both Kim and Routledge, sooo.

Monk wants to play games, we can then cite Rangel for his off the ball kick on Zaha.

Just a clip of the heel going for a ball, punches, elbows and headbutts are another matter.

And you still lost 3-0

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Kimbo in trouble? on 22:55 - Feb 13 with 4063 viewsGriffting

Zaha was in Rangels pocket all night, lovely stuff. Welcome to the prem lad.
Kimbo in trouble? on 22:56 - Feb 13 with 4057 viewsNeathJack

No you can't.
Kimbo in trouble? on 23:02 - Feb 13 with 3996 viewsDyfnant

The guys an average Championship footballer, someone they might find useful next season. Not exactly a marketing dream either is he

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Kimbo in trouble? on 23:12 - Feb 13 with 3936 viewsLiam12345

Kimbo in trouble? on 22:55 - Feb 13 by Griffting

Zaha was in Rangels pocket all night, lovely stuff. Welcome to the prem lad.

yes, it was a beautiful greeting for Zaha into the pre, a 31 year old placing him firmly in his pocket. Zaha is not a premier league player and that is why he did not play for united.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Kimbo in trouble? on 23:13 - Feb 13 with 3922 viewsRogueTrooper

Far inferior to the prem's best Wilfried in every way

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Kimbo in trouble? on 23:55 - Feb 13 with 3795 viewsJethroJack

Then....we'll cite Lim for being as thick as shit.
Your turn!
Login to get fewer ads

Kimbo in trouble? on 23:57 - Feb 13 with 3791 viewsScoobyWho

No you cant the ref saw it.
He didnt see a headbut or punch by your refugee.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Kimbo in trouble? on 00:39 - Feb 14 with 3702 viewsTom1912

Referee saw it and dealt with it. Stop bringing it up at every opportunity.

And Monk playing games? Solskjaer tried to say Bellamy ran into De Guzman
Kimbo in trouble? on 00:43 - Feb 14 with 3686 viewsTNT

3-0 End of.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Kimbo in trouble? on 09:45 - Feb 14 with 3370 viewsreddythered

Kimbo in trouble? on 23:57 - Feb 13 by ScoobyWho

No you cant the ref saw it.
He didnt see a headbut or punch by your refugee.

Ref saw Zaha turn round and square up to Rangel. Doesn't mean he saw the kick that triggered the reaction.

"Refugee"? Nice comment there.

Headbutt or punch? What was it, a headbutt or a punch. I mean, there must be evidence behind the bold assertion. Must also be video evidence, right, Sky cameras everywhere. Hence the Rangel incident was repeated several times.

And of course, if Kim had punched or headbutted, I'm sure your players would have been livid, team spirit etc backing Routledge on the pitch, surrounding the ref. None of which happened.

EDIT: And if it's the corner I'm thinking of, the ref went to speak to both Kim and Routledge. Hence the incident was dealt with, an argument used to excuse Rangel...
[Post edited 14 Feb 2014 9:47]

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Kimbo in trouble? on 09:49 - Feb 14 with 3344 viewsScoobyWho

Kimbo in trouble? on 09:45 - Feb 14 by reddythered

Ref saw Zaha turn round and square up to Rangel. Doesn't mean he saw the kick that triggered the reaction.

"Refugee"? Nice comment there.

Headbutt or punch? What was it, a headbutt or a punch. I mean, there must be evidence behind the bold assertion. Must also be video evidence, right, Sky cameras everywhere. Hence the Rangel incident was repeated several times.

And of course, if Kim had punched or headbutted, I'm sure your players would have been livid, team spirit etc backing Routledge on the pitch, surrounding the ref. None of which happened.

EDIT: And if it's the corner I'm thinking of, the ref went to speak to both Kim and Routledge. Hence the incident was dealt with, an argument used to excuse Rangel...
[Post edited 14 Feb 2014 9:47]

Fair play, your a well balanced poster, cant fault you there.

Your man Kim is very much a refugee, thought you would have known that. Huge success story,

The assault happened off the ball and was a punch, Routledge later punched him back.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Kimbo in trouble? on 09:52 - Feb 14 with 3319 viewsreddythered

Kimbo in trouble? on 09:49 - Feb 14 by ScoobyWho

Fair play, your a well balanced poster, cant fault you there.

Your man Kim is very much a refugee, thought you would have known that. Huge success story,

The assault happened off the ball and was a punch, Routledge later punched him back.

And again, it's hardly credible that wasn't caught on camera. Given Sky love controversial moments they can use to cite referee mistakes, it's hardly likely they'd sit on such footage.

Kimbo in trouble? on 10:53 - Feb 14 with 3182 viewsDarran

Didn't happen.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-boss-ole-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Kimbo in trouble? on 10:56 - Feb 14 with 3169 viewsreddythered

Kimbo in trouble? on 10:53 - Feb 14 by Darran

Didn't happen.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-boss-ole-

I'd agree Dazza.

If it's the corner I'm thinking of, Kim was positioned in front of the keeper. Usual argy-bargy.

If Kim had punched/headbutted Routledge, we're then expected to believe Vorm just kinda stood there aware of it without reacting, no other players got involved and Sky just so happened to have turned the cameras off at that point in time...

Kimbo in trouble? on 11:00 - Feb 14 with 3147 viewsDarran

Kimbo in trouble? on 10:56 - Feb 14 by reddythered

I'd agree Dazza.

If it's the corner I'm thinking of, Kim was positioned in front of the keeper. Usual argy-bargy.

If Kim had punched/headbutted Routledge, we're then expected to believe Vorm just kinda stood there aware of it without reacting, no other players got involved and Sky just so happened to have turned the cameras off at that point in time...

Well I don't agree or disagree in fact I could give a toss you got battered and that's all that matters.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Kimbo in trouble? on 11:07 - Feb 14 with 3113 viewsHubert

Watched it a few times yesterday...the ref didn't speak to either of them.
Came fron an attacking Cardiff corner...hard to believe I know....and Kim ran into Routledge, sticking his head in at the same time.

It was so subtle that everyone missed it, Routledge didn't do a Chico or a Medel ( Pitbull, more like a chihuahua tbh) and reacted, but seen rubbing his face as he was going out of shot.

Anyway, the game is over, the result stands, and you're going down with Fulham and one other.
Kimbo in trouble? on 11:11 - Feb 14 with 3105 viewsSkipTheJack

As much as I like Garry Monk, he really needs to avoid getting dragged into these kinds of slanging matches. I know he's only sticking up for his players, but let's have a bit more class and leave the complaining to Allardyce, Holloway, et al.

All that should have been said was that De Guzman's reaction was entirely reasonable. If there's video evidence showing the alleged head-butt then Kim should have been cited to the FA, not the press.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024