Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a crock.... 11:18 - Feb 18 with 5659 viewsswanatcarlisle

Tickets for Napoli now discounted to £15.......bloody great when you buy early and support the team at £30.
What a crock.... on 11:21 - Feb 18 with 3629 viewsyogibear_412

It is gutting if you've forked out....but I'm not sure what the club can do other than try and get bums on seats. Maybe they should offer something for people who payed the full price. Schools were offered reduced tickets too....

If everyone supported the Europa like they do the prem there wouldn't be any need to rip off the good fans.
What a crock.... on 11:23 - Feb 18 with 3605 viewsswanatcarlisle

What a crock.... on 11:21 - Feb 18 by yogibear_412

It is gutting if you've forked out....but I'm not sure what the club can do other than try and get bums on seats. Maybe they should offer something for people who payed the full price. Schools were offered reduced tickets too....

If everyone supported the Europa like they do the prem there wouldn't be any need to rip off the good fans.

Probably should have priced them lower from the start and it would have given a bit more incentive to people.
What a crock.... on 11:25 - Feb 18 with 3589 viewstomdickharry

A club run by the fans for the fans. Wonder what the trust thinks.?
What a crock.... on 11:26 - Feb 18 with 3584 viewsDarran

What a crock.... on 11:23 - Feb 18 by swanatcarlisle

Probably should have priced them lower from the start and it would have given a bit more incentive to people.

I don't complain about a lot but it's absolutely staggering that a ticket for a non-season ticket holder was twice the price of one for a season ticket holder.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What a crock.... on 11:26 - Feb 18 with 3580 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What a crock.... on 11:23 - Feb 18 by swanatcarlisle

They haven't handled this very well but £30 is far cheaper than a PL game for what could be our last ever European home tie for many many years. I'm embarrassed this hasn't sold out WEEKS ago

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What a crock.... on 11:27 - Feb 18 with 3577 viewsscottishjack

I wasn't going to bother, but seeing as there is a thread anyway, had a few students in the pub last night chuffed to bits with their £7.50 tickets...disappointed.
What a crock.... on 11:27 - Feb 18 with 3575 viewssaawonzee

If this is true its well out of order
What a crock.... on 11:29 - Feb 18 with 3562 viewsairedale

Feel sorry for Carlisle, especially with the added cost for travel, but a positive of it all is that they will fill the stadium
Login to get fewer ads

What a crock.... on 11:29 - Feb 18 with 3560 viewsepaul

Bill, I see Pye was well impressed with your avatar he............... quality too!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

What a crock.... on 11:32 - Feb 18 with 3535 viewsyescomeon

What a crock.... on 11:27 - Feb 18 by scottishjack

I wasn't going to bother, but seeing as there is a thread anyway, had a few students in the pub last night chuffed to bits with their £7.50 tickets...disappointed.

I can understand the disappointment but it was a ticket offer that got me down my first game when I was in uni at Swansea. I've since put a hell of a lot more money into tickets, shirts etc., so never know like.

Upthecity!

What a crock.... on 11:37 - Feb 18 with 3501 viewsscottishjack

What a crock.... on 11:32 - Feb 18 by yescomeon

I can understand the disappointment but it was a ticket offer that got me down my first game when I was in uni at Swansea. I've since put a hell of a lot more money into tickets, shirts etc., so never know like.

These are tidy enough lads who enjoy their football, the point being that even though they'll be cheering for the Swans on the night, they all support United, Chelsea, Arsenal etc... And come the end of the year they'll be finished Uni and off home.

I'm just as disappointed that it comes to this and that we haven't sold out this match ages ago, for me though, if we're going to go down this route, then get the tickets to the schools, not the University.
What a crock.... on 11:42 - Feb 18 with 3472 viewsBLAZE

What a crock.... on 11:29 - Feb 18 by epaul

Bill, I see Pye was well impressed with your avatar he............... quality too!

What a crock.... on 11:47 - Feb 18 with 3438 viewsyescomeon

What a crock.... on 11:37 - Feb 18 by scottishjack

These are tidy enough lads who enjoy their football, the point being that even though they'll be cheering for the Swans on the night, they all support United, Chelsea, Arsenal etc... And come the end of the year they'll be finished Uni and off home.

I'm just as disappointed that it comes to this and that we haven't sold out this match ages ago, for me though, if we're going to go down this route, then get the tickets to the schools, not the University.

Agree completely that schools should be the priority but students tickets will always be concession tickets, £7.50 for Napoli is cheap though.

Upthecity!

What a crock.... on 11:54 - Feb 18 with 3404 viewsDull1Thomas

Who is responsible for making these decisions - from initial pricing to give aways?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

What a crock.... on 11:55 - Feb 18 with 3395 viewsCliffTop

Just went online and still showing as £30??? where did you see if at £15?
What a crock.... on 12:07 - Feb 18 with 3315 viewsLeonisGod

What a crock.... on 11:37 - Feb 18 by scottishjack

SU's got one of the highest rates of local students in the UK and most of the Swansea College students will be local. Although you're still probably right about them supporting United, Chelsea, etc.

And they are getting the tickets into schools. We've had a promo running at my kids school.

I don't see the problem with £30. You'd pay more than that as a non season ticket holder to watch many Championship matches.
What a crock.... on 12:19 - Feb 18 with 3247 viewsscottishjack

What a crock.... on 12:07 - Feb 18 by LeonisGod

SU's got one of the highest rates of local students in the UK and most of the Swansea College students will be local. Although you're still probably right about them supporting United, Chelsea, etc.

And they are getting the tickets into schools. We've had a promo running at my kids school.

I don't see the problem with £30. You'd pay more than that as a non season ticket holder to watch many Championship matches.

I had no idea about the local student rates so cheers, the ones I see the most of are the ones that live local to my pub so generally staying here from England, Italy, Germany, China etc...

Good to hear that there are promos running in the schools as well.
What a crock.... on 12:21 - Feb 18 with 3231 viewsammanfordjacks

What a crock.... on 11:55 - Feb 18 by CliffTop

Just went online and still showing as £30??? where did you see if at £15?

I thought they had only re-opened the offer of half price tickets to ST holders as they had in the begining. As far as I am aware ( I might be wrong) non ST holders are still charged £30.

Anyone seen anything different?
What a crock.... on 12:27 - Feb 18 with 3197 viewsscottishjack

What a crock.... on 12:21 - Feb 18 by ammanfordjacks

I thought they had only re-opened the offer of half price tickets to ST holders as they had in the begining. As far as I am aware ( I might be wrong) non ST holders are still charged £30.

I know that the students who drink here aren't ST holders but they got theirs for £7.50?
What a crock.... on 12:35 - Feb 18 with 3138 viewswizardwade

I bought my ticket weeks ago for £15 and im a st holder. all st holders were offered the discount price,dont agree with what they have done now tho with the reduction!!!!
What a crock.... on 12:40 - Feb 18 with 3100 viewsbuilthjack

Yesterday morning the ticket office said there were about 300 tickets left, mainly single seats scattered around the ground. So where have all the extra tickets come from for uni and schools??

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What a crock.... on 13:01 - Feb 18 with 2988 viewsswanseacityfan

What a crock.... on 12:21 - Feb 18 by ammanfordjacks

That's what I saw it as.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

What a crock.... on 13:16 - Feb 18 with 2900 viewsQuakerJack

What a crock.... on 12:35 - Feb 18 by wizardwade

I bought my ticket weeks ago for £15 and im a st holder. all st holders were offered the discount price,dont agree with what they have done now tho with the reduction!!!!

the club should offer to re-imburse those who paid 30 quid down to 15... learn from the lessons and move on...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

What a crock.... on 13:30 - Feb 18 with 2821 viewspansypants

What a bunch of moaners!!! Grow up and support the team or STAY AWAY.

It's modern day Football people!!!!
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 13:31]

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

What a crock.... on 13:39 - Feb 18 with 2782 viewsswanseacityfan

What a crock.... on 13:16 - Feb 18 by QuakerJack

the club should offer to re-imburse those who paid 30 quid down to 15... learn from the lessons and move on...

Why?

ST holders can still by for £15. Non ST holders are still £30.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024